If Only (you are mine)

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

After practice, Kris, Chen and Tao decided to go clubbing, to relieved a bit of stress that same night.  They decided to go in Itaewon, where all the hip younger generation goes to, as they went inside on one of the clubs.  They notice someone familiar, Chen first seen it, it was one of Kris childhoon friend from Canada, Xiao Mei Ling  aka Mei Mei, that Kris never stop telling him about when he first went to Korea.  Mei had a crush on Kris when they where little, and up until now she still does.  Chen blink his eyes to see if it was her, and sure enough it was, "Ya ya, Hyung, isn't that Mei Mei, the girl that lives next door to you back home?" Chen said as he give Kris a nudge who seems to be looking at somewhere else, while Tao was enjoying the music that was loudly playing.  Kris look at where Chen pointed, Kris couldn't believe either that it was her indeed. "What is she doing here?" Kris then question, "How should I know, maybe she's hunting you, hyung" Chen joke to Kris, that made him pushed Chen lightly.  The noise was unbearable to hear but for some reason Mei look at where the laugh was coming from. She smiled at first and went back to talking with her friends, but the laugh seems familiar so she made another look to see who it was, sure enough her eyes couldn't believed that she will see Kris once again.  Mei's heart suddenly beat louder than the music in the club, everything seems to fade as the only sound she can hear is her heartbeat.    Mei's eyes widen as she noticed that Kris was looking at her, at first she turn away like a shy school girl, Kris find it amusing.  The laugh continue between Chen, Kris and Tao.  Mei's  look back at them, she took a deep breath as she walk towards where the boys are. Kris notice the incoming Mei, he smiled at her, that it take her a few step's back,  Did Kris just notice me? Did he really remember who I was?  Mei thought as she frozed looking at Kris.  The boy that she had crush since middle school was a few feet away from her, yes, her crush from Kris started when they where in middle school.  Kris just look at Mei, when he noticed that she wasn't moving an inch, he left the table where Tao and Chen was and went straight to her to greet her.  "Hi, Mei Mei, long time no see" Kris greeted her like they used to back in Canada.  Mei bowed at Kris without any words, being the man he is, he bowed back to her.  

 
Mei smiled at Kris as they both greeted each other, "it's nice to see you again, Kris-sshi" she said to him. Chen and Tao was looking at them, admiring the scenery of the awkwardness of the two long time friends.  "Hyung, why don't you come and introduce her to us" Chen yelled at Kris, who was not too far from their own table, Kris scratch his head as he look at Mei.  "Would you like to meet my friends?" he asked, "sure, loved too" Mei respond.  With the crowd getting wild, they both went to Kris table where Chen and Tao was waiting, "hmm, Mei, I liked you to meet my friends" Kris begin, as he was about to introduce them, Chen interrupted Kris as he introduce himself, "Ni Hao, My name is Kim Jong-dae" Chen said as he reach for Mei's hand to shake, "Kim Jong-dae?" Mei questioned, Chen giggled a little, "that's just my stage name in the group, it's basically what the company gave to me" he explained.  "Ah, I see, well, Chen does suit you..I kinda like it" Mei honestly said to Chen that made Kris rolled his eyes when he realized that Chen was holding her hand for a bit longer now.  "And I'm Huang Zitao" Tao moved his hand to reach for Mei, that made Chen caught by surprised when Tao took his hand off her. "Aish" is all Chen said behind Tao.  Mei smiled at Tao, "Ni Hao" she greeted him, that he reply with his adorable smile.  The night became long as they all chat and drink, Chen keep pouring drinks on their cup as they played a game called spin the bottle.  Everytime the bottle stop on either of them, they have to take a punishment of drinking a shot of soju, with that it made Kris really drunk since the bottle keep stopping on his side.  And without looking Chen cheat as he moved the bottle next to Kris since he was next to him, he know's that Kris can't tolerate his alcohol that much.  "Hyung, I think it's time for us to leave, Kris-hyung is drunk already" Tao said to Chen, Chen agreed, that made Mei agreed too, she wasn't much of a drinker but she can tolerate her alcohol better than Kris.   As they where leaving the club, Chen got this crazy idea that Kris should go with Mei.  Mei for a taxi for Mei and Kris, as they got inside the taxi, Chen and Tao waved goodbye as they went home. "Where to miss?" the taxi driver asked, Mei look a bit confused as she said the name of the hotel she was staying.  Kris was sleeping, and when the taxi hit a bump, Kris head fell on her lap, that it made her jump a little.  Mei look at Kris with admiration on how handsome he was, and as her thought's wonder of what would be like to be Kris's girl.  Kris suddenly moved without opening his eyes, Kris got up and place his head on Mei's shoulder. With another bump on the road, as Mei was looking at Kris, an unexpected happened.  This time their lips met, kris is now dreaming about you, and without any hesitation, their mouths open as they began to kissed each other like there's no tomorrow.  It's warm, I like this...but why does it feel like it's not noona the one I'm kissing..... Kris conciously wonder as he and Mei was kissing inside the taxi. "Aish, kids these days..tsk!tsk!" the taxi driver mumble to himself. Kris-sshi, will you remember anything by tomorrow? I don't want this night to end...but...but...why can't i stop it? oh, how i wanted to be like this with you...if only....you are only mine... Mei thought as the heat of the passion grew stronger in her heart. 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys, ^^ as you all know...all exo fan knew that Kris is leaving SM and IDK how to cope with this issues of him, but whatever he decided to do, I will support him. We are all human's after all. Hope you like this so far, let me know your thoughts. Then again, till next time...<3 M