One way or another

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Kris close his eyes tight, he doesn't wanna see anymore of you kissing Kyu or Kyu kissing you, but the moment he open's his eyes, he then decided that he will have you, even if it means stealing you away from his hyung.  Kris doesn't care, the pain is too much to bare that it was ripping his entire soul apart.  Tao (member of Exo-m)  who is sitting next to him in the table, are trying to stop him from drinking, "Hyung, hajima..juseyo...your drunk already" the maknea then said to him.  But kris was stubbornly ignoring him as he was gazing at the happy couple dancing, you and Kyu.   You never had so much fun that night, as you and Kyu were dancing everytime the music was playing, you laugh as Kyu was swaying you.  It's been a while that you two had dance the way you both dance.  But then you felt that something was burning a stare at you, you tried to see who could it was but your eyes just landed on Kris.  You both gaze at each other's eyes, like a passionate vixen trying to lure it's prey, Kris suddenly got up from sitting and slam his palms on the table, as he mumble a few words "that's it...I can't take this anymore...I need to feel her, touch her and make her mine" ,with that said, Chen (another member of Exo-m), who was busy enjoying the people dancing suddenly turn his head towards Kris, "YA, IMMA...aish! If you have a problem with yourself, go and solved it" he then said annoyed at kris for interrupting his sudden enjoyment, "Chen-hyung, don't you know that kris-hyung was drunk? and he's been staring at that noona over there for an hour"  Tao said as he pointed where you were.  Chen nod with a "ah, I see"  as he seen what Tao was trying to explain to him.   Kris could not control the jealousy that was building inside him, he needed to interrup you and Kyu,  he immediately dodged towards the dance floor, while everyone was having the time of their life.   Chen and Tao also got up as they both tried to stop Kris for doing something stupid his whole life and perhaps career, as there are some reporters at the wedding, but kris didn't care.  All he wanted was to hold you and smell the sweet smell of your perfume.  Chen and Tao both called Kris in unison "Kris-Hyung, Hajima!" but Kris continue walking towards where you are, that he didn't seem to hear his two friends called out his name.  

 Kyu saw the approching Kris towards your way, you already stop from dancing and just talking with your sister and Donghae.  Eunhyuk who was also saw Kris immediately jokingly say "I smell troubleeee", "trouble? odie? where?" Donghae asked, not knowing what was about to happened at his own wedding.  Eunhyuk pointed to Donghae using his lips as he say " incoming".  Both Donghae and Eunhyuk stand up, and Kyu as well.  You turn around to see Kris with his gaze burning like a lava towards yours, at first you don't understand why, but as he get closer, you finally see the beast waiting to come out of Kris.  You then felt your breathing became heavy as if it was suffocating you.  The reported suddenly sense a scene was about to happened, as they all started flashing their camera's at the newlywed couple with you, Kyu and Eunhyuk in it.  Kris suddenly stop midway, he then noticed the thousand flashes of camera.  He block them with his arms and turn around further away from your table.  Kris was running away, he then passed by his friends, that they don't even know why he was acting that way, all they know is that Kris is drunk and he wasn't in his right mind.   Your sudden breathing became clear, that it made you dizzy a little.  Kyu got a hold on you when you suddenly lose your balance.  "Jagiya, are you ok?" Kyu asked, "Unnie, are you sure you are ok?" your sister then asked, you nod on both of them.  Unsure on why you suddenly felt that way, and then a sudden pain in your stomach accured, you hold it in, trying not to make your family worried. When all of a sudden, blood was dripping down your legs that it made your sister scream louder for everyone to hear.  "OMG! UNNIE...YOU ARE BLEEDING".

 

 

 

<3333333333333

A/N :  Hey guys. sorry if it was short...I was having a bit of writer's block and yes, few of EXO member was included.  I'm not an exo fan but i have mad respect for them, after all an artist will always be an artist who makes music for all to hear.  I do like their music and they are pretty catchy.  Well, hope you like this chapter...till then enjoy! <3 M