New year, new beginning

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Holiday always makes you happy, looking at the people that close to you, all the smiles that filled the room. Everyone keep congratulating Donghae and your sister as people are leaving that night. You where starting to clean up the messed that was left,when suddenly your sister hugged you. "Unnie, gomawo" she said, whispering into your ear, you then turn around to face her. Her face was glowing, happiness was written all over it, knowing that she finally going to have a family of her own. "For what?, Lizzie-ya" you then answer, her smile became brighter as she continue to hug you. "For letting me meet Donghae that day, you know, I never really thank you enough for all the things that you had done for us", she said with sincerity in her eyes. You smile, knowing that hearing your sister say those words is enough to make the holiday seems merrier. Lizzy never really say her gratitude towards you, but something is different about your her, maybe it was the fact that she is pregnant and happy with Donghae. "Don't mention it, lizzy, I know someday you will do the same thing for your unnie," you then reply, kyu suddenly look at your direction upon hearing a bit of your sisterly conversation. Kyu then walk towards you and your sister, while both are still in each other's arms. Kyu clear his throat before he spoke, "erm, You two seems to be getting along pretty well over there...." he said. You and your sister suddenly turn around to face kyu, your sister rolled her eyes at him for interrupting, but you on the other was relief that kyu came. Kyu smirk as he seen your sister's reaction, he know's that Lizzy couldn't stand his sarcastic way, that is one reason that you had fallen in love with him besides that he was part of a group and all.

You then went back to what you were doing when suddenly you felt kyu hugging your waist from the back, you smiled secretly. "Yeobo, I need to finish cleaning" you said, as you where trying to clash away from the hug, but kyu didn't let you get away that easyly. You turn around to face him , "ya-" when suddenly the words that you were about to say got cut off by kyu's lips into yours. The night became more passionate than the fireworks in the night, he kisses you like there's no tomorrow. It's been a while since you two kissed like that, time seems to pass that you both didn't mind the people that was still present. Kyu then let go as you both take a breather from the passion that suddenly emerges. Kyu smiled as he look at you deeply, then suddenly you both noticed that everyone became silent. You both look around to see that all eyes where on you, you felt your face suddenly turn a shade of pink, embarrashed of the moment that you and kyu shared. But kyu couldn't careless of what everyone thinks, but then suddenly you saw the smile on your mom's face , as you tried to bury your face on kyu's face. Kyu lean on you, "jagiya, i think it's time to tell them the news, don't you think?" he said. You gulp, unsure of what to do or how to even begin, you felt nervous but at the same time excited to tell everyone that you are pregnant. You look at kyu, he nodded. He then put his arms around you as he begin to speak, "hrm, can I have everyone's attention please...we have something to say" kyu said as he take a quick look at you, everyone suddenly stop what they were doing, and now all eyes on the both of you. You never felt nervous before, unsure of what everyone will think, but as long that kyu was next to you, you know that everything will be alright. As kyu was about to speak, you beat him by saying it, "I'm pregnant" you excitedly say. Everyone got caught off guard by your sudden action, but as soon that it registerd, everyone rushed towards you and kyu as they give you hugs and kisses. Kyu look at you as you look at kyu also, the smile in his face was priceless, then suddenly the noise of fireworks and cheers was heard, it was indeed new year and a new beginning for a happy life with kyu. Everyone rushed outside to see the fireworks, you and kyu too with his arms still around you. You look at him with a wide smile, "yeobo, gomawo....for being next to me..." you then honestly said. Kyu then look at you with a smile, "ani, I'm the one who should be thankful, because you came in my life, waking up with you next to me was the best, jagiya, thank you for loving me...and now that there's going to be a new addition to our family...I'm more thankful because you gave such a gift that is priceless" he then sincerely say, you felt your eyes getting all teary as you heard those words. Kyu wiped the tears that fell into your porcelain face and lean to kiss you under a cheerfull night.

 

 

writers note:  hey guys sorry if i dont update this as much...things are just not going right for me...despite my health and all..i appreciate that you all still stick with me...i cant promise that it will get better but i will try my best to give you all a nice story to read...sorry if there are not much of words in here too...till then..enjoy reading <3 M