The Mischievous Heart (final part 1)

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Kris breath peacefully as he leaved your place, "ah, i thought i was gonna get caught by that ahjumma...what a relief" he then said towards himself while holding on close to his chest.  Meanwhile, your mom was left dumbfounded by Kris sudden appearance at your house, she then thought, that kid seems familiar...where did i see him before...something is strange with that boy...i wonder what his relation with Kyu-sshi and my daughter...she then thought as she was gathering up the stuff you need.  At the hospital, the doctor is doing all they can to save your unborn child, luckly it wasn't fatal for the baby, but it gives the chance of putting it into a higher risk of losing it, even tho you lost a bit of blood a while ago.  You are now resting in your hospital bed when your phone suddenly ring but since you are nowhere near it, your sister answer it for you.  "Yoboseyo" she then said towards the caller, there was chaos and a sound of a patting voice that seems the person was running, your sister look at you, you where put into sleep since the incident was a bit of a shocked.   She then leaved the room to give you more quiet space, "Yoboseyo, who is this?" she then asked as she answer the call again.  "Jagiyaaaa" the voice behind the line say, and immediately she realized who it was, "yeoboooo, i missed you..when are you coming home?" she then asked the person as she whined and nag.  Donghae smiled sheepishly at the sound of his wife's voice, to him it was cute and new.  The married life never seems to amazed him one bit, to him it was normal.  Eunhyuk cringe his nose as he crossed his arms together close to his chest, he feel disgusted hearing his best friend be all lovely dovey.    Kyu was sitting at the near by bench, they where at the airport, about to head back to Korea.  The tour they held was a huge success in every country, and Japan was their last stop. Attention! passenges the door in gateA5 to South Korea is about to be open, be ready to board. And Have a safe flight!.  As the sound of the annoucement, Kyu did'nt wait another minute, he got up from sitting down, leaving both Eunhyuk and Donghae who is still talking to his wife, Lizzy.   Eunhyuk notice the excited Kyu as he was walking to gate A5, a little further to where they were waiting, Eunhyuk both look at Kyu and Donghae back and forth, not sure which one he would stop first.  Until he couldn't decide anymore that he grab Donghae's arm, as they both went after Kyu, Donghae was shaken at the sudden pulled.  Three hours had passed and they are back in Korea, as they all gather their luggage, Kyu coudn't contain himself, he was tapping his finger into his arm luggage nervously, unsure of what was happening to you and your unborn child.  He then walk towards their Tour manager as he spoke to him in secretcy, a nod was followed.    Kyu's worried expression was immediately change into a smile, a smile of hope and excitement,  like a little boy who was let lose by his parents in the middle of a crowded mall, "Thank you Hyung-nim, really thank you" Kyu keep saying to the tour manager as he bowed down to him.    


Little did he knew that there was a pair of eyes watching his every move, Kyu felt that someone is staring at him, but for some reason he just doesn't know why he felt uneasy all of a sudden.  He look at the direction of the pair of eyes but he didn't see nothing but a bunch of teenagers that got out of the following plane. He shrugged his shoulder, as he continue to thank his manager for letting him off.    Meanwhile, back at the hospital where you are admitted, your sister and mother was the one who keep you occompany, and was the one taking care of you for the meantime.  Your mom keep starring at you as she was sitting across you and it kinda annoyed the heck of you.  You wanna keep yourself calm coz you don't want another mistake between your pregnancy. "Omma, are you ok? Is there something bothering you?" you then asked her calmly.  Your mom smiled at you timidly, your eyebrow knotted, "Omma, there is something bothering you, I can tell when you smile so timid like that; What is it? You can tell me" you asked her once again, this time your tone is a bit panicky now.  Your mom suddenly got up from sitting and went to sit in the side of your bed.  She took your hand, you don't know what was going on in her mind but you felt something was bothering her.  Your eyes was looking for an answer, trying to read your mom's face but it seem that you can't read her at all. "Omma, you are scaring me? What is it? tell me, please?" your heart was skipping a beat as you beg her,  the silence is deafing you, a tear is about to fall down your uncalmly face when suddenly you heard someone call you. "Jagiya, im here now" a voice that's familiar to you, the one you wished to hear the moment you open your eyes, the one you have been missing.  Kyu was standing in the middle of the doorway with Donghae and Eunhyuk behind him, tears that was near falling down came down unexpectedly, like a waterfall in the mountain.  Kyu run towards you as you both hug each other, missing each other, that finally he was home, in your arms at the right moment when you needed him the most.  Everyone was at peace as they all witness the loving atmostphere that filled the whole room.  Kyu with you, Donghae with your sister Lizzy, Eunhyuk...well still by himself, as soon that he see a nurse passing by your room, he immediately pushed her towards him and give it a tight hug, the nurse was shocked, caught off guard as she then realized the person hugging her, immediately she return the favor to Eunhyuk that a smile broke down his frowning lips.


Later that day, your mom finally tell you what had been bothering her all this time, and to your shocked upon hearing it.  Kyu and you look at each other, your eyes are both asking  'what is kris doing in your house', the sudden silence was broke down by Donghae speaking what you both wanted to say, "What is Kris doing at your house, Kyu-ssi? It seem's to me that he was looking for something" Donghae then suspected.  Kyu place his palm in his chin as he think of what might Kris was looking for, but as your mom said the rest of what Kris had told her,  you all look at each other unsure of what to think.   You then thought, What is he doing at our house? what does he want from us? from me? as you were thinking of any possibilities why Kris was in your house, it suddenly hit you that he was the one who put you in a hospital in the first place and again.  You starting to hate him, the boy that you seem to like is not what it seems to be, Kris suddenly became viral, like a villain in a movie.