On my mind

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Kris hurried to run away from all his bandmate, he doesnt know where he was going but one thing for sure that he has you in mind.  He know's that you are still in the hospital and that's where he decided to go, he needed to see your face and feel the warmth of your hands.  Kris droved faster like a racer trying to win a race, he didn't care if he got caught speeding as long that he gets to you faster.  As he reach the hospital you are in, he made sure that Kyu won't see even a glimpse of him.  Carefully he monitor every corner, lucky that there are no one he knew that are walking around, not even a reporter in sight.  Kris breath heavy as he was walking towards your hospital room, unsure of what the outcome will be like.  Kyu  with Donghae and Eunhyuk left that time, right before Kris was about to walk in, he immediately hide as he seen the hyungs leaving your hospital room.  He knows how Kyu hated him right now, and not wanting to see a sight of his face. Your sister was busy looking at a magazine when suddenly you felt something hurting your stomach, that it made a growling sound.  You then realized that you haven't eaten the whole day, since there was an IV stuck on your arm.  "Unnie, are you hungry?" she asked, "N-ne, do you mind to get me something to eat?" you asked. "Aiye, you don't have to asked me that unnie, you know I'll get it for you, what would you like?" your sister asked you.  You thought for a second, since the day you knew that you are pregnant, you where craving for something sweet and spicy, "hmm, tteokbokki?" you then decided.  Your sister look at you wide eye upon hearing your request but immediately change into a smile, "ok, i think i seen a vendor outside selling that, be right back, unnie" she then said that you reply with a nod.  Your sister fleed your room, Kris forseen your sister leaving, now is his chance to finally talk to you.  As soon that she passed Kris without noticing, he immediately walk to your room and clock the door.  You strattled as you seen Kris face, "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" you scream at him that he immediately cover it with his hand to shut you up, "Shhh, noona, I'm not here to caused you any trouble nor hurt you...I...I just want to talk to you and asked for your forgiveness" Kris sincerely said, you look at his eyes and seen that he was telling the truth.   Kris look at your eyes deeply with sincerity, your expression soften as you look at him, you don't know why you can't be mad at him, even that he was the one that put you in the hospital.   "I'm taking my hands out of your mouth now noona, please don't scream...Kyu hyung might hear us" he reason, you nodded as you agree with him.  Slowly Kris took off his hand away from you,  you stay quiet until he settled down in a chair near your bed.   The silence continues until Kris couldn't take it anymore.  "Noona, are you ok?" he asked, you where shocked to hear him so concern towards you, "N-ne, i'm ok" you then said.  Kris smiled widely, "that's a relief, I thought I caused you so much pain, not knowing that you are pregnant, but why didn't you tell me that you where, noona?" he asked.  You awkwardly look at him, as he was looking at you, you turn your gaze away.  "I don't know....does it matter?" you reason, Kris smiled timidly, "to be honest, I when I heard from Chen that you were sent to the hospital that day, my heart stop, I don't know what to do...i thought...I thought, I'm about to lose you noona" Kris confessed.  You immediately look at him with a shocking eye, not knowing if you want to believed him or not, since he was just a nobody in your life, Kyu is your life.  Kris met your gaze, and then suddenly you both are now looking at each other with question in your eyes.


----<3----


Meanwhile, Kyu, Donghae and Eunhyuk was just coming back from somewhere when suddenly Kyu turn around as he heard someone called his name. "KYU APPA" the voice said, Kyu smiled to see the person that called his name, "oh, my son..omma..what are you guys doing in here...did you left school already?" he asked the elder who was smiling widely at him. " Kyu Appa, i missed you..i miss omma too" your son said to Kyu.  "He was forcing me to get here..he said he was sad that he barely see the two of you" your mom then said.  "Ah, is that so?..well, I'm happy that you are here, son, I missed you too and I'm sure you mom missed you alot" Kyu then said as he pat the kids head, that he return with a smile.  Back at your hospital room,  the awkwardness grew louder, Kris couldn't handle the silence as he suddenly confessed to you about his feelings.  He rumble his hair as he begin to expressed all the frustration that he kept bottled up inside, "Noona, I..I..aish, I like you, I had this urged to tell you since the day that we bump into the kitchen, your smell, the sudden touch...all of that...i don't know what you have done to me or what kind of spell you put on me..but...sincerely...everytime i see you with Kyu hyung...it hurts..right here" he suddenly said as he place his hand where his heart was.  Your eyes widen at the sudden attack of confession, you don't know what to do, you never expected that he would feel something like that towards you.  Then suddenly a flashback came into mind, the sudden apperance of him in the kitchen that night, the water bottle, feeling him closer to you that night.  In some way you wanted to be closer with someone, but not Kris, you wanted Kyu, you wanted to have that old feeling back like you both did when you first started dating.  "K-Kris-ya...mianhe, I didn't know that you felt that way towards me...but you know that I'm married to your hyung, and that I'm pregnant with his baby, what you are feeling towards me will pass, i think you need to go and..and.." you then said but couldn't finish your words when suddenly the door open and saw the shocked Kyu standing with your kid in hand.  Kyu's eyes widen as he seen Kris standing right infront of him next to your hospital bed, your kid look back and forth towards Kris and Kyu. Your son hold tightly to Kyu that he realized that he was with him, "Kyu Appa, why is Kris Hyung here?" he asked with his innocent self.  "Kris hyung is just visiting omma, my son, he was about to leave...right, Kris?" he then said as he look at Kris with his angry face on.  Kris bowed to everyone as he fleed, as he was passing by Kyu, kyu stopped him that everyone noticed and hold on to their breath that something might happened, even you.  "Kris, listen to me carefully, I want you out of our lives, and whatever shenanigans are you feeling for my wife, erase it, you are no longer welcome here" Kyu ended, a tear suddenly flows silently down on Kris's face.  He couldn't believed that the Hyung he admired will said that to him and became a stranger.  What hurt the most is that, he won't be seeing you nor even touch you.  But something is rumbling in Kris mind as he thought as he walk further away from everyone, Kyu hyung...this is not the end...I'll leave you for now...but watch out when I come back....SHE WILL BE MINE!!!