Sweetest Moment

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

As the people arrived one by one at the church,  you were busy helping your sister calm herself down.  As soon that you arrived to where she was, she immediately gave you a hug tight, "unnie..I'm glad you made it..I was worried where you where" Lizzy said to you.  You respond with a smile, knowing that till her very special day, she worries about you and you do to her too.  "I wouldn't missed my little sister's big day, even if it kills me" you then said, jokingly to ease the tension you are feeling.  You both laugh.  But then your sister's expression became serious all of a sudden, you knot your brows, wondering what makes her became quiet.  You both sit down and confronted her, being the big sister that you are " Lizzy, what's the matter? are you hurt anywhere? Did Donghae say something to you? Tell me, I'm your sister" you said.   Lizzy lookup to you and started sobbing as tears where building up her eyes, you panic, "Omg! Lizzy don't cry" you said as you immediately look for something to wipe her tears off, or her make up will be ruined.  As you where looking for a tissue, your mom walks in, not expecting to see her baby girl crying on her special day, she hurried to her.  "O-omma, you are here, thank god! I don't know what to do, she just suddenly started crying out of nowhere" you said.  Your mom look at you and then look at Lizzy, then suddenly she smiles, and open her arm wide to the both of you.  You then walk to your mom and sit next to her with your sister on the other side, as she gives the both of you a hug.   "Aigoo, My two daughter, what would I do without you two...Lizzy, there is no need to cry, and you as the oldest need to make sure your sister is doing the right thing, specially its her special day" your mom suddenly said, as if she was trying to tell something to the both of you.   You suddenly felt unaware of what your mom was trying to implied, you don't know what she meant but something tells you that her condition might be getting worst.  "Omma, please don't say silly things" you then said, "I'm not saying silly things, I'm just telling you that you two need to take care of each other, what would you do if I'm gone?" your mom suddenly say, that both you and Lizzy suddenly look at your mom. "OMMA" you both said in unison.   "Arrasseo, Arrasseo..cha..better hurry up..people are waiting" your mom then said as she leaves the room.  You didn't like what your mom said earlier, that somehow it bottled up in your mind the words that she left.  Lizzy stop crying and for the very last time she hugged you "unnie, thank you for being my sister, even tho we have a few arguments here and there, I'm happy that today you are on my side" she calmly said as she smiled, you can feel her smile that it made you smile, "I'm your sister, that's what sister's do" you said, as tears was building up your eye, but you didn't let her see that.  You where just so happy that she finally getting hitch.  

 

As the Choir started to sing the que, people stand up to look at the bride, after the flower girls, ring bearer and of course the bridesmaid and maid of honor, with her vail dragging the floor to her dress, Lizzy look at Donghae who was standing next to the altar, they both smiled a smile that can only mean one thing, they are both happy with each other.  Eunhyuk was standing next to Donghae, he could not control the tears that was about to flow down in his cheecks, he suddenly realized that his best friend is going to have less time with him.  Donghae notice Eunhyuk sobbing in secrets, he lean over to him as he whispers "Ya, Imma..control yourself, save it for later will you" with that Eunhyuk suddenly wipe his eyes and clear his throat.  As the bride reach the altar, Eunhyuk nod to Lizzy and gave way to Donghae, he then take her hand and both went up in the middle.  The priest begins his speech, and after both couple exchange vows and rings, with a little laugh here and there, people clap as the priest announce the couple being offically married.   Little did you know that Kris was looking at your direction all this time, he could not believed how pretty you where in your dress, Wahh, noona...she's even more pretty in the daylight...but why does she not do that at home?...she always wear baggy cloths..is she trying to hide something? he thought, then it suddenly reflec in his mind the incident at the kitchen, how close you two were,  Kris shake his thoughts as he suddenly see Kyu looking at him.  Ack! did Kyu-hyung saw me looking at noona? aish, pabo..why did you even stare at her that long..aish!  he then said, as he was hitting himself.   While the couple are taking pictures with friends and family, you then couldn't help but to turn around towards Kyu with a smile in your face,but that smile suddenly fade as you look at kyu who seems to be looking at something or someone, with your curiosity you tried to look where Kyu was looking.  You immediately see Kris as he was hitting himself, kyu suddenly look at you and place both his hand in your cheeks and started to give you a kiss.  As kris stop hitting himself, he forseen you and Kyu kissing.  A sudden pain hit his chest that he doesn't even know why.