The Big day has arrived

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

"Yeobo, Yeobo, wake up!!! today is the day" Kyu said as he was waking you up.  "Hmm..." you let out a sound while still laying on your bed, "come on sleepy head, wake up" kyu then said as he was forcing you to get up by pulling both of your arm, you then decided to got up.  You were rubbing your eyes when suddenly, "ommaaaa" your kid said as he jump into bed with you, you both fell down. "Aigoo, uri son, what are you so excited for this early?" you then asked.   Kyu turn around to face you, he place both arm acrossed his chest and say  "yeobo, don't tell me your forget what today is?" he then asked you, you just blankly stare at Kyu, trying to remember anything but there is nothing you could think of, so you asked him  "Wha-what is today? Do I need to know what today is?" you then said cluelessly.   Kyu shake his head, your kid face palm himself as he say "aiyayai...omma, today is auntie Lizzy's wedding, did you forget?" he asked,  and then you immediately realized that it was indeed your sister's wedding day.  The big day, that she and Donghae are about to be a real family.  "Ack! Maja...how did I forget about that?" you asked, both male just twitch their shoulder, you kid suddenly chuckle as he said to you, "Omma is getting old, right Kyu-appa?" as he turn to kyu, that it just made you laugh with his cuteness. "Aigoo, this kid" you said as you tickel your child, "why don't you go to halmonie and get ready,huh?" you asked your son, that he agreed to it "ok, omma" and left your room.  You then hurried to get out of bed, took a shower and get dressed.  You where wearing one of the dresses that  your sister pick for you, since you are her maid of honor.  A one shoulder pink chiffon dress with a bit of a lace pattern in the middle of the dress, you look in the mirror as you where examine that everything was perfect with the hem and size of the dress.   You let out a smile as soon that you know it fit perfectly on you,  Kyu couldn't help but stare on how pretty you where in your dress.    You then felt that a pair of eyes was on you, you turn around and look at kyu.  Your eyes met and immediately you felt something sparks, the love you have for him was still strong, that you don't need to worry about any man stealing you away from Kyu.  But on Kyu's side, he was more afraid that someone might steal you away from him, he then shake that thought as he noticed that you were also looking at him.  Kyu let out a smile, as he smiled at you, you did the same.   


A few minute's later your phone ring, it was your sister.  "Yoboseyo"  as you answer the phone.  "UNNIEEEEE" your sister scream, "Omo! Lizzy...what's the matter?" you asked sincerely, afraid that something bad happened with her.   "Ani, ottoke? Unnie..today is the day" she excitedly blurt it out, relief that she was alright, you left out a sigh.   "Eh? why are you sighing?" she asked,  "It's because I thought something happened to you...you scared me" you honestly say.  "Mianhe, unnie...but can you come here now...I need my sister next to me" she sincerely said.  "Arrasseo, I will be there" you then said, after the brief call that your sister made, you thought,  Aish! why does she have to call at a certain time...I'm not done preparing yet...but I guess she was having a rough time..I mean..weddings are pretty much nerve raking..I remember my wedding..., as you reminisce about your wedding with Kyu, a smile broke down between your lips that it made you even more prettier.    It made kyu happy seeing you smiling and giggling towards yourself.   He then walk towards you, your little joyous self got interrupted, as kyu kissed your cheeks by surprised.    You look at him surprised with his sudden moved, "omo! Yeobo, what was that all of a sudden?" you asked.  He then smiled at you, a smile that  you loved so much, "no reason, it's just that you are so pretty that I wanna skip the wedding today" he jokingly said to you.  You hit Kyu in the arm and made him flinch a little and laugh, a laugh that you never heard for a long time, it made you really happy to see the man you loved was laughing with you.   "Arrasseo, kaja, it's time to go" Kyu finally said, you nodded as you agreed with him.


Meanwhile Donghae was nervously practicing his speech , he had so many emotion that he wanted to say, but his friends asked him to minimized it a little. He wasn't happy about it, but since it was his wedding, he made an acception and just play it by heart.    Eunhyuk couldn't maintain his envious towards his best friend, he was happy that Donghae finally found someone but at the same time scared that he will share his friendship with the woman Donghae loved.   A few days ago, before the wedding,  Eunhyuk confessed to Donghae about his feelings toward him and Lizzy,  as he was sitting down while looking at Donghae walking back and forth memorizing his vows.   "You know, I never really like Lizzy in the beginning...I think she was trouble...and she likes siwon-hyung...."Eunhyuk said to Donghae,  "What!  but that was the past man...i mean we are talking about the woman I'm going to marry...are you sure you wanted to go that path, huh? Eunhyuk-ssi?"  Donghae asked.  "Look bro, all I'm saying is that....." Eunhyuk said but soon got cut off by Donghae  "that you are just jealous, admit is hyuk, you are jealous because I found someone" Donghae continue, getting a bit angry at Eunhyuk.  "Ok, fine...if that's going to make you happy...Yes, I was jealous of you...you left me hangging bro" Eunhyuk honestly said.  "Ah, so the truth came out" Donghae said as he nodded to know what Eunhyuk was telling him.  "But seriously, I'm happy for you, Donghae-ya, really happy for you,thats's why I'm going to missed you" Eunhyuk said towards Donghae as he gave him a hug.  Donghae chuckle at Eunhyuk and said "I never doubted myself a bit why I pick you as my Best man, you really are a good friend Eunhyuk-ssi, don't worry you will find yours, someday, besides you are not losing a friend, you are gaining another" donghae then jokingly said to Eunhyuk as they both laugh, the two man hugged, their friendship became stronger than ever. 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys sorry if this is a boring story....but please comment!! thank you. <3 M