Just another day

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

You woke up the next day feeling refresh, a smile was shown in your face. The day is just like any other day that you woke up, looking at the person next to you everyday. Kyu was still asleep, like a baby who is having a peaceful dream. You giggled silently, as you got up and went put your robe on. "Today is such a nice day...hmm, maybe i should cook breakfast..it's been a while" you said to yourself. You headed towards the bedroom door, tiptoeing since you don't want to wake anyone. As you headed to the kitchen, you notice something, there was a clicking sound of a door, someone might have woken up and went straight to the kitchen. You walk slowly towards the kitchen, while your heart started to beat heavly, scared that what you thought might not who it seems. As you reach the corridor of the kitchen, you tried to hide as much as you can, so that the person that making all the noise won't know that you are there, you lean as you peek to see who it was. Your eyes got bigger upon seeing a intruder leaning towards the fridge, perhaps looking for something to eat. You close your eyes tightly and bite your lip, Omg! there's an intruder inside our house...what should i do?? you then thought, you wanted to run towards Kyu in the bedroom, but you don't want to make a sound that it could alarm the intruder. You look around for something close enough to reach, you then see a vase that was empty, you took it and get all your couraged up as you walk slowly towards the intruder, who seems to be busy leaning down by the fridge. You lift the vase, as soon that you where near the intruder, but with your unlucky strake, he turn around and immediately hold both of your arm, stopping you to drop the vase on him. You scream upon the sudden contact, "AHHHHHHH...." the whole house filled with the noise of you screaming with your eyes shut closed. kris eyes got bigger, upon seeing you holding a vase and ready to attack, "noona, it's me" kris shouted. Kyu woke up suddenly as soon that he heard your voice, "JAGIYA!!!" he then said as he got up from the bed, that follows by your mom and your child, "What happened?" they all say as soon that they all reach the kitchen, with kris still holding both your arms in the air with the vace in your hand. You and kris both look at everyone with a surprised look in your faces, the scenario didn't seem appealing to a child's eye, Kris wearing nothing but his pajama, no shirt on and you with just your robe that seems to almost falling down, showing your bare shoulder. Your mom immediately place her hand in your child eyes and cover's it as she whisper to him, "kid, there is nothing here for us to see, let your daddy kyu handle it...kaja..lets get ready for school". As they both leaved the adult to handle things.

You, Kyu and Kris are now sitting on the dinning table, facing each other, you both look at the male back and forth. Asking for a bit of explanation, in which you didn't expect kris would be at your house that very morning and finding him almost half next to the Refrigirator like one of those commercial that you seen on TV. With both of your arms crossed in your chest, kyu left out a sigh before he speak, "Jagiya, I didn't think that it would matter if Kris would stay the night at our house" Kyu explain. "I'm sorry, I should have inform you about this matter" kyu now holding your hand as he explain his side. You still didn't moved from sitting down, your eyes was glued to kris, who seem to be now unconfortable at your stare. Kris tried to look away but something caught him by your charm, he then just noticed that you have the most beautiful lips that kyu loved to kiss, then is flashback to him the day that kyu mention you to him. "Hyung, you must loved this girl, huh? you seem to talk about her all the time" kris said after a long day at the practice studio, kyu visited his dongsaeng called EXO that day,Kris is one of the leader of that named group. But since there are two groups in one, one is all korean and the other is all chinese, they are better know as Exo-k and Exo-m but when you put them together is just EXO. Kris is the leader of Exo-m, and kyu loved all of them like his own brothers. Kris was about to remember the time kyu told him that he like to kiss you and how your lips always taste like vanilla, when suddenly kyu hit kris leg that make him go 'ouch', kris immediately went back to the situation where you are still staring at him angrly. Kyu signal kris that he immediately got it, "ah, noona, miahne, that i scared you today, i thought kyu hyung told you about it last night....I guess he didn't" he said to kyu as he hit kyu's arm lightly. A slight grin slowly showing in your face, their closeness seems to be more than just two people that works in the same company, but a brother that will help each other. Kyu tried to convince you but somehow what he did works on you, that you let kris spent the night. You then got up and walk towards the fridge to start cooking breakfast, as soon that you got everything you needed, you turn around towards the boys and say "so since he will be staying here for the night, why don't you treat us to a meal. Me and your hyung, its the least you can do, since you owe me this one" , Kris agree to your suggestion, "good, its just another day, that this house will be like this" you then said before you get back to cooking.

 

 

Authors Note~

Hey guys! sorry for not updating lately..there are alot of things have been going on lately in my life and not finding the time is hard. Plus my laptop is acting a bit weird ...i hope that you all understand if i don't update in a week or so, and I do appreciate that you all keep reading my stories even tho its a bit boring..till then. Love you guys and thank you.  <3 M   

ps. Don't forget to comment or leave me a message...then again...enjoy reading!!  ^_^