A Christmas Miracle

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)
The snow is falling, people are seems to be in a hurry to get home to a warm place where their loved one awaits.  You on the other hand was looking at your husband lovingly as he played with your son.  Who is now 7 yrs. old, month's had passed and you have never been more happy, being married to kyu was the best decision you had ever had.  The holiday is fast approching and there is no minute that the smile on your face was about to fade.  You were enjoying the scenery when suddenly the phone ring, that it almost got you strattled.  You walk towards it,  as you went to pick up the phone, kyu suddenly appeared behind you as he put his arms around your waist.    "Yeobo, who is it?" he asked, you look at him with such amusement and shake your head, you place the phone in your ear  as you answer it. "Yoboseyo" you said, kyu was still holding on into your waist, while your son was looking at the both of you from the living room.   The voice on the other side seems faded, you crunch your eyebrow as you listen to it closely.   You then answer it again, to make sure that there is someone on the other line and not some random child that are just doing a prank. "Yoboseyo, nugu-yo?"  you then said again for the last time, this time a voice suddenly spoke out of the line.  "Unnie" the person said, you then got a bit relief as you heard the person spoke for the first time, but what caught you off guard is that the person called you "unnie" in which there is only one person who calls you that, and that is your dear sister Lizzy.   Lizzy has been dating Donghae for quite sometime now, and Eunhyuk was always jealous of the closeness of the two.  You and Kyu tried to set Eunhyuk up with someone in the past, so that he won't feel left out and lonely.  But that made it even more complicated, he turn down every date you both set up for him, by the time you reach your limit, you both gived up.   You then smiled as you recognized the voice behind the other line, "oh, lizzy...what's up?  how's omma?" you asked.   A sudden laughter broke the silence behind the other line, then suddenly you heard your sister talking to someone "Donghae-ya, hajima...my unnie is on the other line", "jagiya, tell her you'll call her back...come here".  You felt yourself smiling a little as you heard the little conversation they both had.  Your sister seems happy since she started dating Donghae, then you look at kyu who was still holding into your waist, you then take the time to give him a kiss.  In which he was'nt aware of, busy evesdroping on the even that is going on behind the other line.   Kyu look at you with a smile on his face, "what was that for?" he asked, you smiled at him and say "for everything, yeobo, for all the things that you have done for me...for loving me...I couldn't asked for anything more...being married to you is far more the best present i could get this holiday season."   Kyu smiled widely as he lean closer and give you the most passionate kiss you could ever imagine, then suddenly you heard your sister call out to you on the other line, you then just realized that you are still talking to her.  You both giggled a little as your lips parted, kyu then look at your son who is still playing by himself, he let go of your waist and walk towards your son.  "Aigoo, you seem to be having fun yourself over there, kid" he said as he play with your son once again.  
 
                                                                                           @@@@@@@@@@@@
 
You then went back to your sister, who still trying to tell Donghae to stop doing what he was doing.  You let out a sigh, "lizzy, how was omma?" you then asked again, concern on the condition of your mother.  A few month's back, you all find out that she had a sickness but it's cureable, "omma is alright, unnie, she's following what the doctor told her to" your sister finally said, you breath lightly as you let out a smile on your face.   "That's good" you said happily, "unnie, I have to go now..Donghae won't stop tickling me and it's unberable..he was too cute" she said randomly, in which you don't want to hear it at all.  "Alright, I'll talk to you soon" you finally said, as you rolled your eyes on her, "ok, unnie...bye" a click was heard before you could have said your goodbye's.  A few day's had passed after the conversation you had with your sister, it's christmas morning, your son went running to your room as he jump up and down, "omma, kyu appa...wake up, wake up...it's christmas...can we open our present" he said excitedly.  You look at your son and give him the smile even tho you are still half asleep, " ok, but how about your kyu appa?" you said to your son, as you look at kyu who was still asleep.  The noise didn't seem to wake him up, maybe becaused he was used to it when he was still living with his hyung's, they always burged on him like that, that it didn't bother him anymore.  Your son pouted at kyu, you look at your son, immediately he understood what to do to wake up kyu from his deep sleep.   He then get ready to jump once again on kyu, but this time he will do something kyu could not be prepared for, as he was about to jump on kyu, kyu open his eyes and turn around to tickel your son.  "What do you think your doing? huh..huh" he said happily as he tickeld your son, "ahh, omma he caught me...kyu appa caught me" he said, you look at both of them with a wide smile, enjoying the sight of a beatiful christmas morning.   Then suddenly you felt a  little sick to your stomach, you immediately got up and went headed to the bathroom.  You didn't know what it caused it  to make you sick, kyu was right behind you as he suddenly heard you from the bathroom.  "Yeobo, are you ok?" he asked, concerned that you might be sick, on  christmas,  then suddenly the phone rang, kyu look both ways, towards you and the phone.  Your son then pick the phone, "yoboseyo" he said cutely, "Unnie..." lizzy said, your son suddenly crunch his eyesbrows "unnie? nuguseyo?" he then reply.  Your sister immediately realized that it wasn't you who answer the phone, "ah, mian...my nephew..where's your mom?" she asked, "omma is in the bathroom with kyu appa....i think omma is sick" he then said that made your sister panic a little.   "What? why? did she eat something or perhaps....", kyu took the phone out of your son, "go accompany your omma, i'll talk to your aunt, ok" kyu said softly as he patted your son's head, he then nudged his head and went towards you, "omma...are you ok?" your son said cutely.  "Lizzy-ya, this is kyu..." kyu answered, "oh, oppa..what is wrong with unnie?" she asked, "I really don't know, she just suddenly felt sick all of a sudden, but don't worry i'm gonna take her to the hospital later, to make sure that she is not really sick, that she just ate something to make her throw up", "what? she throw up?" lizzy asked kyu.  "Ne, she did...we are just having our christmas morning" he then answer.  Then a sudden silence between both sides. "Oppa, i gotta go...Donghae is calling me...we are going to the hospital too" she then said, "what? are you guys sick too?" kyu asked.  Lizzy giggled a little before she could answer him, "anio, oppa...its just that...ah, i'll tell you guys later...bye" she said and hang up the phone.  Kyu left out hanging clueless, and went back to where you were, you look at kyu "who was that?" you asked, "it's your sister, she seem's happy this morning...but her voice sounded like she had a miracle happened" kyu said, he couldn't hide the smile of a good news about your sister and donghae.  He then went back to you, "are you ok? yeobo" he then said, concern of your situation, you just smiled at him "ne, i think so.." you then said.
 
                                                                                           @@@@@@@@@@@
 
Later that day, kyu took you to the hospital to make sure that you are not really sick.  As you both waited with your son playing with his new gadget that kyu got him for christmas, you both didn't even open your presents since the incident that happened earlier that morning.  Your son turn to you and said "omma, is it going to hurt?" he asked, "what is?" you asked confusedly, "what the doctor is going to do to you?" he asked. You smiled at him and softly said "anio, the doctor just going to look if omma i sick or not..." you then said to eased up the worry in his eyes.   Kyu look at both of you smiling at the happy sight.  Then a nurse came out as she look at the chart that was infront of her, "Mrs. Cho, you are next" she said, you got up and the nurse smile happily as she saw you "Mrs. Cho, this way please".  Kyu was left sitting with your son, you smiled at the both of them before you headed to see the doctor.  Minute's later, you came out with a smile on your face, kyu didn't seem to understand why are you smiling so brightly.  He then walk towards you "yeobo, is everything alright?" he asked, you smiled at him and give him a kissed on his lips, you then gived your child a kiss on his cheeks.  Kyu got concerned on your sudden action, "yeobo, tell me...are you ok?" he said, now with much concern in his tone, but you just kept smiling at them, "ne, im ok...i'll tell you later when we all gather for dinner" you said.  Kyu couldn't hide his concerned towards you, your son could not understand a single thing that you are saying.  You all headed to home, but kyu keep looking at you, you notice him staring back and forth at you and the road, "Yeobo, focus on the road, juseyo....i'm ok..there is nothing wrong with me" you then finally said, "but yeobo...how can i be at eased if you don't tell me now, what the doctor said" kyu said finally nagging about your not-telling you attitude.  You finally reach home, kyu park the car and immediately get out the car.  He didn't even open the door for you, you just shake your head, kyu being the stubborn as he was.  You let out a loud sigh as you get out the car, while your son was running to get inside the house.  Later that night, you all gather to have a chritmas dinner with your family and friends.  Eunhyuk was there with himself, alone once again, while Donghea was all over your sister, as he was holding on to her waist, your mom, she never seem's better and that is a relief, kyu is sitting with your son as they are both playing the gadget he got for him.  You on the other hand was busy putting the food on the table, your sister then noticed that as she tried to get out of Donghae's grip, "unnie, you need help" she then said that Donghea finally let her go.  Eunhyuk pouted at her for stealing his best friend, Donghea saw Eunhyuk pouting face, "ya, imma...still?" he asked.  Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes on Donghea, that made Donghea hit him on his arm.  You then saw it the little gesture they both sharing, you smiled at the sight, even tho that your sister is dating Donghea, Eunhyuk and him still remain the best of friends.  Then the time has come to eat your christmas dinner, but before you all do, you stand up but your sister did the same thing too.  You look at her as she was smiling happily,"mian unnie...but i can go first?" she asked that you give her way to say what she wanted to say, you then sit back to your chair next to son, he was between you and kyu.  Your sister look at Donghae, who seems to be nervous to face your family, and pulled him to stand next to her.  "Everyone, Donghea and I would like to annouce that...we are engaged!!" she said happily and pulled out her wedding hand to show the ring that Donghea gave her, Eunhyuk eye's widen to the sudden news, and start to pout again as he crossed his arms around him, knowing that his best friend will not have time for him no more.  Then suddenly when everyone thought it was over, Donghea cleard his throat, "ah, it's just not that...we..." he look at your sister who is glowing like a crystal diamond, "....we went to the hospital this morning and...ah...." Donghea seem to can't say what he wanted to say, that made your sister blurt it out, "I'm pregnant.....we are having our first child" she said happily.  Everyone congratulate them, that made the event more like a christmas miracle for them.  You look at your sister happily as you congratulate her and Donghae, "im happy for the both of you" you said to your sister as you gave her a hug.  You then look at kyu who was now talking to Donghae and Eunhyuk about something work related.  You then walk towards them, "ah, excuse me guys...but can i steal my husband for just one second" you said towards Donghea and Eunhyuk, that they are gladly let you.  You then take kyu's hand and take him to your bedroom, "yeobo, i have to tell you something" you then finally said to kyu, who didn't say much towards you the whole entire night.  Kyu look at you, not pleased at what your about to say, but you went ahead anyway.  "Yeobo....you know how much we tried so many times to have a kid..but it didn't seem to be happening...well..", you then look the other way but kyu stop you as he placed his hand into your chin. "what are you trying to say, jagi...are we?" , you then give kyu the biggest smile you could ever give and say "ne, i'm pregnant...that is why i can't break off the news all of the sudden..and" kyu suddenly kissed you passionately after hearing your say what's been bothering him. "Oh jagi...you made me the happiest man...this is the best christmas gift..a true miracle".  He then lean over once more and give you the best christmas kissed.