The Mischievous Heart (final pt.2)

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

 

Few days had passed by and you are finally getting discharged from the hospital.  You couldn't take the smell of your own blood as the nurse was taking some of it, to make sure that you are stable and so is your baby.   Kyu was calmed that day and so is everyone that is waiting at your home to surprised you from going home.  But little did everyone know that Kris is making his plan work.  He park his car at the entrance as he waits for you and Kyu to come out, then make his plan of taking you away from Kyu.  You both where all smiles as Kris spotted you walking towards the entrance door, as soon that it open's and you are within his reach.  Kris immediately pull out a gun as he went to face Kyu with it.  You both gasp your breath upon seeing Kris with a gun in his hand, you wanted to scream but no words came out, "Hyung, mianhe...but she is going with me " he then said, as the gun was straightly pointing at Kyu.  Kris pulled you towards the car and forced you inside as everyone that had witness it was in chaos, not knowing what to do, they all panic as the event was all sudden to bear.  The runaway car speed faster as it leaves the crime scenes, Kyu went after it as he yells for your name while cursing at Kris.  Kris was all smiles knowin that you are with him, and since you have no strenght, you try to hit him as you scream, "I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU KRIS WU...YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD...TAKE ME BACK...TAKE ME BACK TO KYU...." Kris got off guard at your sudden attempt, the smile in his face faded that change suddenly with anger, while the gun was still in his hand.  Kris didn't take a second thougth of using it and with just one blow with it on you, it knock you down to sleep.     It was dark as you open your eyes, as you then realized that you where blindfolded, you tried to get up but suddenly felt tied down, Kris must have take his time to tied you up as you where unconsicous.  When suddenly you felt a cold breeze coming from somewhere, the sound of the water can be heard, it was quiet yet calming.  You closed your eyes, trying to picture the scenery of the place you where in, until suddenly you heard a footstep of someone getting near by.  "Noona, don't even try to escape from me....no one is living here...we are not in seoul anymore" Kris whisper in your ear.     A sudden fear rushed down beneath your spine, unsure of what's gonna happened, not knowing your where about is far more scary than you could ever thought.   But deep down inside you, you know that Kyu is doing everything he can to find you.   Kris moved a bit closer to you, as he try to smell the fregrance of your hair.     You flinch at the sudden touch of your hair,  Kris smirks, finding it amusing that you scared even for just a little while.  "You still smell the same as I remember that day....I know you felt my presence that night, noona, I don't know why...but i regret not taking advantage of the moment" Kris creepily said as he keep touching your hair, you wanted to scream at him but for some reason no words is coming out of your mouth.   Fear fills out your whole being, unsure of the unknown.   Meanwhile, Kyu and the rest are looking for a way to rescue you from Kris dangerous attempt, even that they are not sure where to find you, everyone did their best to located the possible hideout that Kris might have taken you.  Chen on the other hand was busy preparing for a fan meeting, he doesnt know that Kris became the person who would do something so uncalled for.  When suddenly he get a text message from Kris.


Kris message: Ey! Imma....it's Kris, Listen, I have a favor to asked you. Can you do it for me?

Chen reply: Ey! wassup. for you dude, anything...What is it?

Kris message: Do you remember the place that we used to go? Where no people was around?

Chen reply: Ah, yeah...I remember..what about it?

Kris message: Well..I stay there....but forget about that...I need your help man, can you do it for me? I'll tell you everything when you get here...

Chen reply: Really? dude...what did you get yourself into this time??? aish, are you with someone rigth now?? ahhh, forget it..ok ok...whatever it is, i'll help you...be there soon.

Kris message: Thank's man, you are the best :) 


With that, Chen scratch his head, messing the gel that was in it.  He was unsure of what trouble Kris got this time, but something deep in his gut that it wasn't that good.  Chen took the chance to be honest with himself, as he look for Kyu and the rest. With much lucky, chen found Donghae walking towards the management of the company.  "Donghae- Hyung" Chen called, Donghae turn around to see a flustered Chen, catching his breath as he was running towards him. "Oh, Chen-ya, what is it? why are you looking for me?" he asked the young guy. "Hyung, I think i know where Kris is" Chen said to Donghae. "Really? where? where is he? Where is Kris?" Donghae excitedly asked. Chen told Donghae the proper location of the place, and also the text he recieved from Kris.  Donghae immediately called Kyu. Kyu was busy calling a possible person that Kris might have contacted, Tao. But with with no luck,  Tao truthfully told him that he didn't hear anything form Kris since the day he left the company.  When every hope possible, Kyu call the police for help, that it took days for them to finally make a proper report of a missing person.   Kyu lose all hope when suddenly a call from his friend, Donghae, give him the strenght to get up and go to where you are, but Eunhyuk stop him for being hasty with his action. Both male arrived at Kyu's house, little did they know that a pair of eyes was looking at them, Kris was hidding behind one of the building as Donghae and Chen went inside Kyu's house that soon followed by Tao, who was behind them as they arrived.  Tao noticed a shadow lirking in the corner of the building but does'nt know who or what it might be so he just immediately went inside as soon that the two male is not in sight anymore. 


Minute's had passed and the rest of his friends are there with Kyu, even Chen and Tao.  Chen told them that he know all the possible secret entrance of the hideout where Kris was, since it was a bit hidden.  He also tell them that it was near a beach outside seoul and near Donghae's hometown in Mokpo,Jeollanam.   With that bit of information, Donghae was surprised to hear his hometown being closed to where Kris was.  "WHAT! you mean all this time that we are looking for him, he was just near my hometown? Whoa, that is some information" Donghae rant to Chen after knowing where Kris was all this time.  Eunhyuk on the other hand got irritated and walk towards Donghae, as he immediately cover donghae's mouth with his hand.  "And this is not the time to talk about that, Donghae-shi" Eunhyuk said to Donghae.  Donghae immediately took Eunhyuk's hand away from him, "YA! why are you putting your hand on me, I don't know what you do with them hands of yours" he then said to Eunhyuk, annoyed as he, when suddenly they started to joke around with each other. "Why? do you like it? huh? huh?" Eunhyuk joke to Donghae that he started to do the same thing to Eunhyuk, putting his hand towards his mouth.  But their little fiesta suddenly got interrupted by Chen, "Hyung! are we supposed to be focusing on saving Kyu-hyungs wife from Kris or you two are just gonna go ahead and do it?" Chen then told them, Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other, they don't seem to like the way Chen spoke to them, "Ya,Ya...look at this one, who are you speaking with huh? aish, ok ok..." Eunhyuk then said, still irritated but with Chen this time, as they both decided to stop and listen.  When suddenly Kyu stand up from sitting and hurried up towards the door when Eunhyuk stop him, "Dude, if you go there now, you might hurt her...remember she's pregnant...besides, I'm sure Kris would'nt do anything to harm her, so slow down a bit will you" Eunhyuk reason. "How can you tell me to slow down...when my wife is in absolute danger with that bastard, huh? How?...and knowing that she is pregnant...that we nearly lost the baby becaused of his doing" Kyu irritatedly said. "Look, man, we are trying everything to help you....we are on your side, but rushing won't do any good on her condition.  Now that we know where he's hiding and all, let's plan our action on how to save her from him, ok?" Donghae then said. "I guess you are right. sorry, man...my emotion got into me...I should have thought of a plan to save her" Kyu then said, as Eunhyuk give him a tap on his shoulder for understanding his friend.  

**********
 As they are planning and getting ready to ambush the hideout of Kris. Kris in the meantime was busy preparing to pack his stuff while you are still tied on a chair.  The sound of the ocean is getting louder and louder as you listen to it, it calms you in some way, Kris notice the calmness in your face that he find it amusing, Why can't you be like this with me noona?? I'm not a monster to be honest but you made me this way, since i can never have you....I will do anything to have you...until my last breath....Kris thought as he was looking at you, mesmerizing on what could have been with him if you haven't married Kyu. He then sense that something is about to happened, as he remember that day, when he was about to suprisely meet Chen, he saw him going to Kyu's house with Donghae. Aish! that bastard...how could you do that to me?? I thought i could trust you....what is our friendship for?....betraying me...you pick the wrong person...this is war, Kris thought.   Later that time, as Kris was busy getting his stuff, little did he knew that Kyu and his friends are outside his hiding place, trying to not make any sound.  As Kris finish packing, he walk up towards you and whisper in your ear, "Noona, we are moving...I don't feel safe here anymore" he then said, you tried to plead for you to stay where you are, the ocean give you calmness and you don't want that to disappear. "W-why? this is fine, Kris-shi..I-I like it here, even that you had my eye's blindfolded, the ocean...the ocean..i can hear it and it calms me" you then said calmly.  Kris smile and the side of your face, "thank you noona, im happy for a little that you like this place, it was a meaningful one for me...but we must leaved...I don't feel any more safe here" Kris said it stubbornly.  You could'nt do anything but to followed him, since he was dragging you with his hand on your left arm.  As you two are about to enter one of the door, you suddenly smell a familiar scent, the breeze drag it inside, you then gasp your breath as you suddenly knew that Kyu was here.  Kris heard you gasping, he turn around and examine your face, when he can't read it he then asked you, that you quickly  deny it. "Noona, what is it? did you sense something? or perhaps smell something?" he asked, "N-no, there is nothing Kris-shi" you then said as you where shaking your head, to let him believed that there was nothing at all, you then decided that you need  the blindfold to be taken off, as it was a bit annoying, you took the chance to asked him. "Ah, Kris-shi" as you call him, "Yeah" he replied. "...Would be ok if you can take this blindfold off me now, I wanna see wh-...I mean, I wanted to see your face, if that's ok" you then said, hiding the truth that Kyu's scent was lingering all over you like a chocolate that was freshly made.   Perhaps it was your instict that the father of your child was near by.  Kris look at you, unsure of what to do by your sudden request, a part of him was happy as he heard the you wanted to see his face.  A smirk was shown in his face, Ah, atlast, she wanted to see my face...but is that the reason? Should I take it off? ahh, it's been a few days that we are stranded in this place...I think its ok, as long that she don't do anything to pissed me off, Kris then thought for a second.  Everything was silent, you didn't hear him say anything nor even reply to your request, to make sure that he was still there listening, you called for him "Kris-shi? Kris-shi?", as you where calling for him a pair of hand suddenly untieing what's been covering your eyes.  As you open your eyes slowly, Kyu was already infront of you, he was smiling  like an angel that falls in the sky. A sudden shocked immediately came out of you as you felt your eyes drowned with tears.  Little did you knew while you where asking Kris to take the blindfold of your face.  Kyu and his friends burged in silent, without Kris knowing that they where already behind him. And with just one blow of what seems to be a pair of baseball bat laying around the floor,  Kyu took the opportunity to hit Kris with it that it let him drop the gun he was holding and left him unconsious.  Immediately, Donghae and Eunhyuk tied him up, making sure that he won't get away or do anything dangerous that it can kill of everyone.  Chen and Tao arrived with the police behind them, they took Kris who was now half consious.  You where crying as you and Kyu where hugging each other, "Everything is ok now, jagiya, you're safe...it's ok now" Kyu then said to you, as he try to calm you down.  Kris saw the closeness of you and Kyu and immediately he panic, as he grab one of the police gun, who was next to him and yelling towards Kyu.  "Hyung....you can't have her...she's mineeeeee", he yells, as the gun was pointing towards Kyu, when suddenly the sound of a gun fire was heard that everyone was in immediate shocked when they seen Kris falling down the ground bleeding to death.   Chen look to where the sound came from and seen Mei, pointing the gun towards Kris. "Mei!" Chen yells at her, she look at Chen with tears flowing in her eyes and went back looking at the breathless Kris, "It's over now, you are free, Kris Wu" Mei whisper to herself.  

***********

A few months had passed after the incident, everything seems to be getting back to normal, you are already near of giving birth to your second child.  Kyu and the rest of Super Junior are back being busy, now that their leader is back.  You where aimlessly shopping for cloths with your first born, before meeting Kyu that day, when a familiar face suddenly appear right infront of you.  "Long time no see,____-shi" the person said.  Your eyes widen to see who it was,"S-siwon-shi, long time no see...h-how have you been?" you asked.  Siwon smiled at you, when suddenly you heard a little voice calling for him, "APPA" the little girl said.  Shock as you where, "a-appa? you mean.." you said as you where looking at him, he smiled widely, "yes, I'm a dad now" he then said. "Appa, omma said that we should hurry, she's right over there" the little girl said as she was pointing at a pretty lady that was waving at them.  "Arraso, ah, jagi..say hello to my friend and her son" Siwon said to his daughter. The little girl look at your son and then to you, she smiled like an angel, pure and innocent, "annyeonghaseyo, my name is hyunjie-imnida, nice to meet you" she then said cutely. "Ah, yeh, nice to meet you hyunjie, I'm your dad's friend and this is my son" you happily introduce him to the little girl, your son smiled. "Well, we better get going, it's nice to see you _______-shi" Siwon said as he was waving goodbye.   You waved back to him and went on your way to where Kyu was, as soon that you seen him, your son run towards him, while you where greeted with a kiss and a hug. That day was meant for you and him with your son, a day with family, with no interruption. A family that will always forever, yours and his. 


A/N:

Hey guys! there you have it, the last chapter of this story. ^^ Sorry if it's a bit boring (ok alot boring..lol). Thank you for tuning in, I had a lot of fun writing it. Sorry if it took forever to update , but i hope that you all like it. I really appreciate all your loved and Thank you all for reading. Till next time. <3 M