Blackout

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

You were shaking as soon that you heard your sister tells you that you are bleeding, a sudden panic rushed thru your body, afraid that you might lose your unborn baby.  Kyu immediately lift you up bridal style as he rushed out of the venue hallways, "MOVE, OUTTA MY WAY" kyu yells as he was running to get into the car.  People are looking as  Donghae, your sister and Eunhyuk also went running after kyu, running to get you into a near by hospital.  Kyu couldn't contain his anger towards kris,  AISH!!! THAT BASTARD DID THIS TO MY WIFE...IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO OUR CHILD, I'LL HELD HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR IT, kyu thought angryly.   Kris reach the parking lot as he was running away from the reporters, he suddenly stop as soon that he heard the commotion infront of the venue.  He then turn around to see what was happening, his eyes got wider as he seen kyu with you in his arms getting into the car.  He then said to himself, "Ah, I think i lost them (reporters), but wait, what the? why is everyone leaving the venue? Did something happened besides me making such a stupid and reckless action? Huh! that's..that's Kyu-hyung with noona...where are they going?"  Kris  stared at  the car as it leaves the venue, still not knowing what was the commotion, he didn't realized that he made you scared, kris forget that you are pregnant and that his action made you bleed in danger.    As he was looking at the car that is no longer in his sight, he then turn around as he was getting to his car, when suddenly  his phone  buzz.  There was a text from his friend, Chen, telling him what happened, kris immediately went inside his car as he read Chen's text.


Chen: Hyung, did you know that noona you where looking at earlier?


Kris: yeah, what about her?


Chen: Kyu-hyung rushed her to the hospital..


Kris: HOSPITAL!!!!WHY??WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???


Chen: I heard from Donghae and Eunhyuk-hyung...she was bleeding..Yo, that noona is pregnant, did you know? 


Kris didn't respond back to his friend.  He suddenly lean back, stunned to what his friend told him.  "No, no no no....She's pregnant? How? What-she didn't mention that she did, I...I didn't know" Kris mumbled to himself.  Sitting in silence, Kris didn't moved an inch from sitting, there were no car's in the parking lot of the venue, the only light that be seen is the headlight of his car. Kris has been sitting there for long time, that he didn't notice  that it was past midnight.  Tears was dripping down slowly, Kris was sobbing as he suddenly realized what he done, the caused why you bleed in the first place.   Meanwhile, you, kyu and the rest reach the hospital, a 20 min ride becames longer, panic and worried filled the ambiance as you where rushed to the emergency room.  Kyu and the rest waited outside as you where being pushing inside the room.  You suddenly blackout as you reach the emergency room, the staff gave you anesthetic to calm your nerved down and thats when you blackout.  After the long processes of making sure that your unborn is not harm in anyway, the doctor came out of the emergency room to spoke to kyu.  Kyu immediately run towards the doctor as he seen him, kyu's hand was in his waist, the worried in the doctor's face was showing that made kyu panic.  "Doctor, How is my wife?" Kyu asked.  The doctor look at him as he shake his head. Kyu backup a little, his fear of losing his unborn baby was beyond unreal, as the doctor seen this, he immeditaly smiled at him and say, "Your wife is fine, and so is your unborn baby.  The baby's grip is strong, but please, whatever you do, don't make her upset in anyway.  Since she was on her month of pregnancy, I advice that you should make your wife happy in anyway, ok" the doctor advice Kyu and pat Kyu's shoulder as the doctor leaved them with a smile in his face.   It was a sign of relief for Kyu and the rest that you are fine, but the anger in Kyu's heart toward Kris will be hard to mend. 

Kris decided that he should atleast take responsibility for his action that night, he find himself as he wipe the tears that are flowing down slowly in his cheeks.  When he was about to finally leave the parking lot , a sudden text came from Tao.  Kris read the text and his eyes widen with the news Tao texted him.


Tao : Hyung, Where are you? Did you forget that today we need to practice? Manager-nim is getting angry and I think you better get in here before it gets out of hand.  I think the company seen what you did last night.  It's all over the news, hurry. 


Kris suddenly fire up the car engine and without thinking, he speed up to go to the company's building.  Donghae and Eunhyuk got a text from the company about the incident from last night.  Kyu got the text also, and without thinking he punch the wall of the hospital, Kris made a messed.  Now that the whole nation knows what foolish thing Kris has done to his wife.  Donghae and Eunhyuk tried to calm Kyu down, "Ya, Imma, i think it's better if you stay here with her, me and Eunhyuk will just go to the company and explain them what really happpened" Donghae say to Kyu, he agreed, it is better if he stayed with you than seeing Kris at the place.  As the two man left, Kyu went to where you are settled, as he got into the room, he seen you sleeping peacefully like an angel. For a minute, Kyu's anger at Kris suddenly faded, he was happy that you are safe and so is your unborn child.  He then took a chair and sat next to your bedrest, Kyu lean towards you as he give you a kiss on your forhead.  He stared at you for a few minute and say, "Yeobo, i'm happy that you are safe and so is our unborn child, I'll do anything to make you happy, even if it means to leaved further away from all our family and friends..... " Kyu paused for a second and continue "...I need you, Yeobo. You are the only one that is keeping me alived all this time, When i feel like there is no solution to anything, you are the only one that is keeping me sane.  Yeobo, I love you, more than life itself, and now that we are having our child soon, I promise you, I'll be a better man that you can fall in love over and over again, because, I have fall in love with you over and over again" Kyu confessed.  A tear fell in the side of your eyes, as if it was a dream that you can hear Kyu say all those words, you have been longing to hear. 

 

 

Author note:

Hey guys! sorry for not updateing in a while, but i hope this chapter will make up for all the time i haven't updated.  Hope you guys like this one as much i enjoy writing it.  Thank you for reading, your passion and determination to read is much apprecitated. Enjoy reading <3M