Thinking of you

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

It was late in the afternoon when Kyu, Donghae and Enhyuk came back to your hospital room, you and your sister was kinda wondering what took them long enough to come back.  But as you look at Kyu, his expression seems not pleasing to your senses.  And with some curiosity, you finally speak with a normal tone, "Where did you guys go? I was kinda worried where you guys where," you then said.  Kyu lift his head up to look at you, he was surprised that he can finally hear your tone clearly, not like when you woke up.  "Yeobo, are you ok?" Kyu asked, "ne, why wouldn't I be?" you then asked him.  Kyu respond you with a smile, that it made you feel a bit lighted to see him smile, "now that's the husband that I know and missed" you happily said.  "Ah, honey, where did you guys go? I was getting bored here" your sister then said as she held into Donghae's arm,immediately Eunhyuk made a funny face as he copied your sister's tone.  You seen Eunhyuk mimiking your sister that you laugh a bit, but soon stop, as soon that your sister face him.  "Ya, Eunhyuk-ssi, are you coping me again?" she then said, curiously, Donghae let out a little chuckle at Eunhyuk, he knows that his best friend are not going to change just because he got married.  Your sister hear Donghae chuckled, she hit him litely and say, "Ya! is that how you treat your wife?" she then said, innocently.  Donghae look at your sister lovingly and kissed her cheek, "Ya, Eunhyuk-ssi, hajima" Donghae finally then said to his best friend.  Immediately Eunhyuk stop, he know's that he will never win with them two.  Kyu find them amusing everytime that they are around, and maybe that is why, he felt same with them.  Like a real brother that never leaved, even when life became a bit difficult to handle.     You smiled at the sight of them, amused, for a while you forget the reason why you are in a hospital and the pain that come's with it.   You look at your husband, Kyu was a little disturb by a sudden thought, you let out  a sigh as you reach for his hand.  Kyu was sitting next to your hospital bed, his eyes was fix in by the window.  Kyu clinch as he felt your warm hand next to him, as he realized that you have been staring at him all this time.  He smile widely at you, but you knew in your gut feeling that, that smile meant something else. "Yeobo, are you ok? you seem like you are in a deep thought" you then said to him, once again Kyu just smiled at you, without any words said he just nodded.   You couldn't contain the emotion that was buiding up inside of you, you know that something bother's Kyu but for some reason you can't put your finger into it.  Night hasn't been starting and the environment that surround you is somewhat michievous,  Donghae, Eunhyuk and your sister all left as the sun goes down, it was quiet inside your hospital room.  Kyu was sitting in the corner where the chairs was behind a window, you look at him, you wanted to speak to him about something that deeply bothered you but a sudden voice make's up for the quiet room to be alived again.  "Omma" you child scream as soon that he got inside the room, he was with your mother, who was worried sick that something might had happened to you.   "Oh, Omma, my son, I'm so glad you both are here" you then excitedly said as you greeted them.  Your mom smiled at you with relief in her eyes, "Aigoo, my daughter, I'm glad you are ok, your son has been forcing me to come here but I wanna make sure that you are safe and awake before we do, and here you are safe and awake" your mom spoke.  You answer her with a smile and say "yes, mom, I'm safe and so is my unborn child" you told as you place your free hand to your belly. Your son was holding the other hand tightly as he keep repeating "I miss you" over and over.   Kyu's sudden deep thought got interrupted as he seen your son with your mom, immeditaley he got up and walk towards to your mother and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Your mom suddenly surprised herself, not expecting that Kyu would do such a gesture as sweet as a strawberry, in which he never done since the day you two got married.   Your son saw the way Kyu greeted your mom, and like the child he is, he stamp one of his foot into the ground and pout. Kyu then look at him with a smile on his face, "aigoo, is my son jealous, because i greeted eomeoni first?" he then said to him, and suddenly Kyu rushed towards your son , as he start tickling the not pouty boy anymore. 


Meanwhile, as the Kyu's are having a bit of a family time, Kris was focusing on practicing and being the leader of the group.  But once in a while his mind goes awe, as he was thinking constantly of what happened that night. The reaction you have given him, as he was rushing towards you with alcohol in him. The moment in the kitchen when you two accidentaly bump into each other, the smell of your hair and the softness of your skin.  It drives kris crazy just thinking about all the things that he reminds you of him, his concentration was distracted by you.  Kris snap out of it when the band suddenly whining about the mistakes he keep making.  "Hyung, get it together, we only have a few days till our activity restart" Tao said to Kris, "Mian, I'll get it right, guys, sorry, I was just a bit tired today, no sleep and all" he then lied to Tao and the rest of the group.  "Then lets take 15, before we start, shall we guys?" Chen voluntary suggested, that Kris agreed on "Ok, everyone take 15 min of break then we start after".  Everyone get on their break spot as they all drank some beveraged that the company prepared for them.   Kris and Chen both went to their spot, Chen can't help but notice the sudden sadness in Kris face. "Hyung, is everything alright? Don't tell me you are thinking about that noona from the party" Chen then said, Kris immediately look at him as he lied to his best friend, "WHAT? A-anio, why would I? besides who am I to think about her" Kris blurt it out being off guard of Chen's sudden question.  Chen look at Kris suspiciously, that made Kris immeditately look back at Chen, "What?" Kris irritatedly said to Chen, "I don't know, Hyung, for some reason I feel like you are not telling me what you really feel about this noona", Chen honestly said to Kris, "What is there to tell, chen-ssi, I mean, we know that she's married to Kyu-hyung and that she is pregnant, dude, to be honest, she's off limit" Kris honestly said.  "Maja, she is off limit, that's why you should'nt add to that anymore, hyung, look what happened to you? a rumor appeared since you wanted that noona" Chen finally then tell Kris, that made him realized that what his friend was telling him was the truth.  Chen got up and face Kris, "Hyung, if you really want to stay and be our leader, then be that, but if you keep doing what you wanted to do, then I won't be behind you, now can we go back to practice, we have a few days till our activity start, ya know".  With that Kris immediately got up, "You are right Chen-ssi, I should act like a true leader to you guys, I'm sorry for lacking, and I do believe you, so from now on, I will do my best to not interrupt her anymore, now lets practice" Kris then said with hope in his eyes, but deep inside his mind he thought, "sorry, chen-ssi, but I just can't forget her, something about that noona that makes me want to have it all to myself, call me crazy, call me whatever you think of me, but there is no way I will ever stop! She's gotta be mine...somehow".