Crash and Burn

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Donghae and Eunhyuk felt sorry for his friend, they wanted to help but this is beyond their control.  Eunhyuk think hard of a solution on how to help his friend, when suddenly a sudden person came into mind.  "Ah, I know how to help you Kyu-sshi" Eunhyuk said as he raised one finger into the air.  Donghae look at him with eyebrows meeting, Kyu look at him curiously.  Donghae placed both his hand in his waist as he say, "and how are you supposed to help him, huh? hyukjae", Eunhyuk smiled at him as he lean closer to whisper his plan.  Donghae was nodding as he keep repeating "that could work, no, that's too risky, are you sure that plan of yours will work?"towards Eunhyuk.  Eunhyuk smile wide at Donghae, Kyu was just looking at his hyungs as they talk towards themselves, he wanted to know what were they are talking about, "if that's going to help me, do you think that I should be involved too, hyung" Kyu suddenly said that made the two men look at him.   "Ah, that's right, this is all about you..i see, i see" Eunhyuk sarcasticly said, Kyu turn his head to look at the other way, he doesn't want his hyungs to see the disappointed look on his face.   Donghae punch Eunhuk's shoulder that he yelp in the sudden contact, "ya, you already know that he's not in his right mind, why do you gotta play like that" Donghae whisper to Eunhyuk as he was rubbing the side where he got punch at.  "Ok, ok, sorry...i didn't mean to..it's just, you know came out like that...I'll go talk to him" Eunhyuk then said to Donghae as he walk towards the maknae.  "Kyu-sshi, mianhe, Hyung didn't mean to say that..mian" Eunhyk then said as he bowed his head down.  "It's ok hyung, i know you mean well, but what is the plan that you thought of?" Kyu asked the older, Eunhyuk smiled wide as he secretly told Kyu. 


Meanwhile, Kris on the other hand was planning his next step, smiling like a crazy person,  tsk,tsk,tsk....Kyu hyung must be going crazy right about now...., kris thought as he heard the chaos that was buzzing at your house.  Kris seen it all, your mom rushing inside as your son went to get help that day, the  rescue team rushing you to the hospital, and you bleeding as they putting you inside the ambulance.  Kris took the chance to get inside your house, he was planning on kidnapping you for real this time.  As he was getting inside the house, in which he still has the key from last time that he was there,  he walk around trying to reminish about the time he first felt the softness of your skin, and the sweet smell of your hair.  Kris stop at the kitchen, where the incident happened, his eyes widen to see blood on the kitchen floor.  Kris shake his head, couldn't believe that he might did something really bad to you this time, but that didn't stop him from snooping around the house, looking for something, something that will hold you down.  He goes around the kitchen to the living room, until he seen a rope that is strong enough to tie you down.   He continue searching far and wide, he walk towards the bathroom, where some necessities are hidden, he then see a anasthetic bottle that it can make you go to sleep. This is perfect, she will definetly won't know what hit her as i cover her face with this,  Kris thought, going crazy as he continue to walk inside the house.   As he was walking like a psycho, Kris suddenly stop as he seen a picture of you and Kyu hanging at a wall, smiling.   


Kris thoughts: tsk. what are you smiling about??seakkia. You think you are all that great huh? As i watch you two for the past few months, i can see that noona is not smiling like she used to. I wonder What change? tsk. 


"Why do i even bother" he said to himself.  Kris walk up the stairs as he went inside your bedroom, when suddenly he heard noises that was coming from downstairs.  Someone is here, I better hide, he then thought to himself.  Kris look around for a place to hide and as he was hastily looking he stop.   His eyes widen upon seeing the person who is now infront of him. "W-who are you?" the person said to kris. Kris smile that wide smile as he greeted the person infront of him, "ah, annyeonghaseyo, halmonie, I'm kris Wu-imnida, I'm friends with Kyu-hyung and noona" he then said. Your mom came back that day to get some stuff for you but end up seeing a strange fellow inside your house in the bedroom.  "Ah, annyeonghaseyo, but what are you doing in their bedroom, this is not a place where you should be?" she asked,  Kris bite his lips as he thought: ! she caught me....what should i do with her then? should I tied her up or..ani ani, she is not why i'am here for..."ah sorry, halmonie, I thought that noona was here and the door was open so, i thought that she might be here, chesonghamnida, then i'll be going" Kris hides the truth as he walk passed by your mom and leaved the scene. 

 

 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo yeoribun ^^ Mian. for taking this long but to let you all know that the last part will be a 2 part ending since my brain is not functioning right these days...(writers block) hope you all like what i share so far...please bare with me on this one,even tho its boring...and i do appreciate that you take the time to read my boring storie ^^ . jeongmal kamsahamnida yeoribun *bows* <3 M