Doesn't everybody want to fall in love

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Love. What does it really mean? that's what you where thinking as you are sitting at the dinner table with the two men infront of you.  The restaurant was pack, there was a wedding going on and your attention was with the happy couple. You then suddenly thought of your sister and Donghae getting married soon, that's right they are engaged, they just annouced their wedding date  a couple of days ago. But since you are busy with preparing on the arrival of your unborn child, it skip your mind that your sister was getting married soon.  You where too focus on looking at the happy couple that you didn't hear kyu mention your name, until there was a tap on your shoulder.  The waitress was looking at you, waiting for you to say what you wanted to order, you strattled to look at the menu after you said 'sorry' to the person standing infront of you, you quickly look at the menu and just decided on a salad since you are not that hungry.  "Are you sure that's all you want, yeobo?" Kyu asked you, you nodded. Kyu didn't pushed you after that, you didn't talk since the time that you have been sitted, Kris stare at you that it makes it more unconfortable to even breath, you felt short breath was coming from your air pipe.  And you cheek was now a shade of pink, you where blushing way to much that, you can't take it anymore, so you excused yourself from Kyu and Kris.  Both male just look at you, while you where gone,  Kyu find a way to know the reason why kris wanted to hang out with you.  "So, Kris-ya, about what you said  earlier in the car" he asked. "Ne, Kyu-hyung, what about it?" kris replied,  "Are you sure you wanted to hangout with my wife? would'nt be weird for you since she was my wife?" Kyu asked despite his curiosity.  Kris chuckled on what kyu asked him, "Hyung? What do you mean by that? It's not like I would do something unpredictable towards noona, come on..i look at you like my older brother, do you think that i would do something to hurt you" Kris said, feeling judged by Kyu. "A-ani, it's just that, you look at her like she was one of the girls that you used to date" Kyu then said, getting a bit more curious towards Kris.  Kris shake his head, not believing what he was hearing toward's Kyu,as he was about to answer Kyu, he then saw you walking back towards the table, Kris look at you like he would look at a girl that he had a crush on. In which he does, but doesn't know it yet.  


As the night was ending, silence was still stronger as you all didn't talk on the way home.  Like the usual, you walk passed by Kris without any words but a 'thank you', he nodded as you headed first inside the house, followed by Kyu, who also nodded at Kris.   Inside the house all that you could hear was a door getting shut, Kris was laying in his bed, as he thought about what Kyu said that night.  "Why does, Kyu-hyung think that I would do something unexpected towards noona? It was just for a day that I wanted to hang out with her.  Is it that bad to know Kyu-hyungs wife?" he said towards himself.  Kris twisted to the left side of the bed, still thinking about the night, he could not understand why Kyu suddenly acted protectively towards you.  Then suddenly he understand the reason why, "Perhaps, maybe, Hyung was jealous? ahhh, ani...that couldn't be it? I mean, yeah, noona is pretty and there is a slight chance that I might fall for her, but...Doesn't everybody want to fall in love? I guess, she was off limit, but..noona, shines tonight in my eyes...ahh, this can't be happening...am I falling for her? wait, no, it can't be...could it? noona, what have you done to me?"Kris question his thoughts as he pulled another pillow and place it on top of his head.   That night, you had a dream, a vivid one, you where dancing in a room filled with roses, as the fog was getting stronger and stronger, a siloutte of a man suddenly appeared infront of you, he was reaching for your hand, but you hesitated, you continue to dance by yourself, then suddenly you felt water flowing towards between your legs, that it suddenly woken you up.  Scared of what might it mean, you look at kyu who was sleeping soundlessly next to you.  You woke up sweating, so you decided to get something to drink.  As you where going down towards the kitchen, you noticed that someone was there first, you let out a sigh when you saw that it was kris.  Kris turns around and strattled as he seen you walking towards him with water in his hand, you both just look at each other, until the silence was broken, "You can't sleep too huh?" you asked kris.  "Ne, noona, I can see that you can't sleep either, bad dreams?" he then asked, that you answer with a nod.  Kris reach for another glass and pour the water, you take the glass gladly from him as he hand it to you, you drank the water and thank him.  You where about to go back to your room when suddenly, you felt a warm hand in your arm.  You turn around to see Kris holding on to you, he then pulled you closed to him and without any thought, Kris kissed you in the middle of the kitchen hall.