Not a bad thing

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

The night is fast approching, kris agree to take you and kyu together to a meal that night. You think of a place thats a bit expenssive, but with a good review, getting with him for what he did that morning. You take a shower and put on your dress, nothing fancy just a black dress that you recenlty bought at the mall. Kyu stare at you while you are getting prepared to go out. He never seen you act the way you do now, as you put on your make up, you noticed him staring at you. "What? Do I have something not appealing to my husband?" you asked. Kyu smiled at your sarcasm, "ani, it's just that..I never seen you glow like this?" he said. "Well, to let you remember Mr. Cho that your wife is pregnant, it's normal that I glow" you then reply to him and added with a smile, as you put the last part of your make up, your lipsticks. Kyu then walk towards you, he place his arms around your waist and both stared at the mirror as he rub your belly. Kyu gave you a peck in the cheeks and say "My wife, you are so beautiful as always, and even more beautiful since you are having my child", kyu smile at you. You smiled back at him, "aigoo, why is my husband acting all lovely-dovey all of a sudden?" you asked playfully teasing kyu. Your moment suddenly got interrupted by a knock on your bedroom door, Kyu realease you and went towards the door. You where looking to see who it was, but then suddenly your heart beat a loud sound of drum, you don't know why it beat all of a sudden, when you seen Kris wearing a suit dashingly. His charm must have been hit you since the day at the amusement park. To make it even more appealing to you, he smiled, a feeling that you don't feel for someone in a long time suddenly emerged like a fire waiting to burst inside. You shake the thought of it, as you look at kyu, smiling at kris as soon that he open's the door. "Oh, Kris-ya, we're about to go, but my wife is not done putting her make up yet" he said that you immediately take your things and walk towards him, "yeobo, I'm done, lets go" you then said as you immediately leaved your bedroom. 

 

You hurried to get into the car that made kyu knot his eyebrows at you, not knowing why you are suddenly in a rush to get inside the car. Kris just stare at you as you walk passed by him, he then shake his head and thought, noona, why are you being so cute? and that dress...hmm, ah ani ani..i can't think like that..., and smiled at you in secretcy. It annoyed you the fact that you have seen Kris smile like devilisly at you in the corner of your eye, as you get sitted inside the front seat of the car. You tried to ignore it but you can't deny that the boy does look charming in his suit tonight, second best charming than Kyu of course. As the boys get in, and Kyu started the ignition, he look at you and say "yeobo, are you ok?", despite his curiosity of why you are in a bit of a hurry to get out of the house. You just nodded at him and smile your loving smile. That was enough for Kyu to know that you are telling the truth, but deep inside, you are annoyed at someone, who is sitting behind you. Kris suddenly lean over behind you, he can smell the sweet scent of your perfume. He suddenly take back by it, and blurt out words that he wasn't aware of, "Noona, you smell nice, and you look pretty tonight too, is there a way that i can hang out with you tomorrow?" he asked, you suddenly felt flastterd about his words that you don't know what to say, with Kyu next to you, as he was focused on driving. You pretend not to hear him, but kris repeated his words, that made kyu look at the both of you, you don'y wanna answer kris but then suddenly Kyu answer it for you. "Sure, kris-ya, your noona can hang out with you, I will be busy tomorrow at the studio,I'm happy that you can keep her company" he then said and smile,"Gomawo,hyung" kris replied.  For a minute, you wanted to kick kris for even mentioning it, or repeating it enough for Kyu to hear it. You finally reach your destination, with light outside the venue and a valet boy waiting by the entrance, Kyu park the car infront of it and the valet boy went to open's your door, but before he could reach his hands on the car door, kris was already out and immediately held the door, "ah, excuse me, I'll do that" he said, as he open's the car door for you. You did'nt expected that Kris would do such a gentelman manner infront of you, it take you aback on his gestures. He then waited for you to get out, and as you all going in inside the restaurant, he lean's behind you and whisper, "It's not a bad thing, noona, that you find my charm that appealing" he teased, as he immediately walk passed you and headed to the restaurant receptionist. Kyu saw your cheeks turning to a shade of pink, he then lean's on you and give you a kiss on your cheek, as he place his arms around your waist and said, "Yeobo, whatever he said, don't take it to heart, he can swoon you, i can see it, and i know that you won't do things like that" kyu's face was full of worried, as you look into his eyes, you can see his undying love building inside his heart, afraid that someone like kris can steal you away in a instant.