DooJoon#4 (sequel to DooJoon#2)

Beast Oneshots

As Hyeji sat there, on the hospital bed, staring at her bandaged wrist, flashes of what happened just only 2 weeks ago came rushing into her mind.

She realized how foolish she was to have tried to end her life, and her baby’s. She was fine, luckily, because DooJoon reached only moments after she sliced. It was a relief the baby wasn’t too badly affected. She remembered the painshe felt as the razor cut through her wrist. But the pain almost felt like relief. It’s as though she’s relieved from all the emotional pain although she was feeling physical pain. But she knew if she had died right there and then, she would have regretted because things weren’t all it seems. DooJoon was innocent. He was framed.

After she woke up from the familiar bad dream, she was in the comforting arms of DooJoon. Everything, every single pain, tears were forgotten right there and then. After she calmed down, DooJoon had told her everything that happened and everything she heard.

She was in tears of relief when she heard that.

Her baby wouldn’t need to live without a father. She wouldn’t need to live without love. She would still be able to sleep in the arms of DooJoon, place her lips on his, listen to his singing and take in his scent.

DooJoon promised he would stay with her whenever he can. He would go straight home every single night. He promised he wouldn’t vent his anger out on Hyeji, he promised he would always love her.

He knew he would have collapsed if Hyeji and his baby died that day. It was terrifying. The feeling of blood draining from his face, he could still remember. He would never let Hyeji go again. He quitted drinking. Not a single drop of alcohol was consumed after that incident. It scared him, to the point where his legs shook, to even think about life without Hyeji and his soon-to-arrive baby. For several nights, he slept in the hospital with Hyeji. And every night, he had nightmare about losing Hyeji and his baby. It was terrible, horrible.

But everything’s fine now.

-

“Yeobo, I’m here!” DooJoon exclaimed as he walked into the ward.

Visiting Hyeji was something he looked forward to every single day. He would try his very best to concentrate on his work but time seems to go really slow when he is working. And yet time passes really quickly when he’s with Hyeji in the hospital.

To DooJoon’s dismay, Hyeji was nowhere to be seen. His eyes searched frantically for Hyeji as they darted quickly from left to right.

“Mr Yoon! Your wife is in labor now! Please follow me!” DooJoon turned around immediately when he heard the familiar voice of nurse Lee who has been taking care of Hyeji.

DooJoon was dumbfounded. He didn’t know how but he managed to follow after nurse Lee. He was in a daze when they reached the room. Nurse Lee had to push him in to bring him back to senses. He rushed towards Hyeji, who was in absolute pain.

“Thank god, Mr Yoon, Mrs Yoon had had constrictions for a long time already! But she refuses to push the baby out, wanting to wait for you to come,” the doctor-in-charge sighed in relief when she saw DooJoon rushing in.

“Okay, let’s do this,”

-

“DOOOOJOOON!” Hyeji yelled at the top her lungs while grabbing onto Doojoon’s hand which was already bruised. But DooJoon didn’t care whether he is bruised or not. He was pretty sure what he felt wasn’t even a fraction of what Hyeji was feeling.

He watched her push with all her might, cold sweat dripping down her temple as she screamed in pain.

She wanted to give birth feeling all the pain and refused any help from medications.

“Yeobo, you’re going to do it. You can get through this. Baby, you can do this,” DooJoon mumbled encouraging words into Hyeji’s ears, before kissing her on the forehead.

“I CANNOOOOT!” Hyeji screamed in pain once again and DooJoon wished he could share some of her pain. But he couldn’t. And all he could do was watch her scream helplessly. It hurt to see his love suffer in so much pain. And yet even if she was asked for the millionth time, she refused any help from medications. And this was something DooJoon would tell his child and he would always be proud of his Hyeji.

“Please, you have to push, you can’t give up!” Nurse Lee shouted as Hyeji huffed and puffed tiredly.

“Yes,push with all your might, 2 more push and your baby will be out, please try!” the doctor-in-charge encouraged as she looked at the baby again.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Hyeji pushed so hard all the tears she’s been forcing in gushed out like rivers.

“Congratulations! It’s a beautiful baby girl!” the doctor-in-charge exclaimed in happiness.

She brought the baby to let DooJoon and Hyeji see and clearly, the baby girl has the eyes of DooJoon and the heart shaped lips of Hyeji.

“Oh my god, DooJoon, it’s our baby girl,” Hyeji’s tears of happiness were coming down like rivers.

“Yes, yes, it’s our baby girl, Yeobo, you made it,” even DooJoon was crying.

He couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have his wife and baby by his side, and he knew, for the rest of his life.

-

“Yeobo? Are you awake?” DooJoon whispered as he caressed Hyeji’s hair.

“Seriously hyung? What kind of question is that?” Junhyung shook his head at Doojoon’s question.

“Just shut it, Junhyung,” DooJoon rolled his eyes.

“Where’s the baby?” Hyeji’s voice brought attention back to her.

“She is being taken care by the nurses,” DooJoon laid his hands on Hyeji’s.

“She is really really cute! The way she rolls into a ball and clench her fist is so adorable!” DongWoon squealed, just by imagining the baby.

“What shall we call her?”

“HyeJoon?” Hyunseung suggested.

“Ani. Minri, her name is Minri,” Hyeji said as the sides of her lips curve upwards.

“Minri! That’s such a beautiful name! Just as how noona and Minri is!” Yoseob grinned from ear to ear.

“Her eyesmile is like a moon. She would grow up to be such a beauty,” Gikwang told Hyeji.

DooJoon and Hyeji smiled at all the praises the members gave to the baby.

They were so proud at their baby.

“Oh! And, many fans sent in gifts and messages to congratulate the baby’s arrival!” DongWoon started jumping around in excitement.

“ B2utys jinja daebak. It seems as though the news is spreading really quickly and everyone seems to be sending in congratulating texts,” Hyunseung said as he browsed through his phone.

“Of course, how can anyone not celebrate the arrival of a bundle of cuteness and happiness?” Junhyung said as he too browsed on the internet.

Hyeji watched all of them and instantly, she knew, her baby was going to bring joy to others and she will be loved by everyone. Although she is concerned for her privacy, she trusts that B2utys would be respectful and not hurt Minri.

“Thank you so much, Hyeji-ah. I really really love you. A lot,” DooJoon whispered as he kissed Hyeji’s temple.

“I love you too, a lot,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by junghyeji. Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoyed! Please do request again next time!I'm sorry this looks pretty short. I'm really a failure at fluff and yet most of you requested fluff. I'm sorry if they aren't well-written. Today is already the lastd ay of February! I hope everyone is well!