Hyunseung#2

Beast Oneshots

The usual calm and cool Hyunseung was nowhere to be seen as of right now.  His face was contorted with nervousness and droplets of sweat were gliding down his temples every so often. He was parading the waiting room, going round and rounds as he gripped both of his hands tightly, afraid that if he let go, he would collapse out of nervousness.

“Yah yah yah, stop that! I can’t concentrate on my tv when you keep passing by!” Doojoon shouted.

But Hyunseung ignored as he continued to pace around.

Just then, his phone rang.

He jumped up and ran to it, picking up without even looking at the caller id.

“Yes who’s this?”

Out came a foreign language which he did not understand. He shouted into it and hung up, absolutely disappointed and pissed off.

“Who’s call are you waiting for, hyunseung-ah?” DooJoon asked again, his eyes still glued to the television.

“Oh hyung, can you stop asking so many questions? You obviously know very well what he is nervous about,” Yoseob rolled his eyes at DooJoon.

“Hyunseung hyung, aren’t you going to call kay noona? She hasn’t reached here and we are starting really soon,”  Dongwoon asked as he started his pacing with Hyunseung.

Hyunseung did not even hear anything of what the other boys said. All he was concerned about was whether Kay would come. Because if she didn’t, his plans which he started from one year ago would all go to waste. He had never made the first move in their relationship before because he was really so very shy. But Kay seem to had enough of his shyness and treated it as coldness which made Hyunseung panic. He really didn’t mean to hurt her.

She had said that he didn’t show any emotion to her these days and that he keeps giving her cold shoulder which was entirely untrue.  He was just so busy with preparing that he was so tired to even talk when he reached home. He should’ve known that he would hurt her. Babo seungie.

“Okay boys, let’s get on stage. Hyunseung, buck up, you need to give your best for our b2uties,” Doojoon said seriously and they all set off to go on stage for their last concert in 2024.

-

“Are you guys happy today?!” Yoseob jumped around, waving his hands wildly and shouted.

“Naeeeee!” B2uties all shouted with their lightsticks in hand. They waved along to the rhythm of whatever song and sang along as loud as possible.

It was a passionate concert solely for B2uties and Beast. But no matter what, Hyunseung still felt empty because Kay wasn’t here, she wasn’t here because he was too foolish to let her be the only one to be putting effort in their relationship. He danced to the limit and shouted to his heart’s content. Yes, he was doing this for b2uties definitely, but also for Kay who he knows would have loved to see him cheerful on stage if she was here.

And she was indeed here.

She just didn’t go backstage because she decides to give Hyunseung a little punishment. She was no longer angry at him because she spent a few days on chocolate chips and finally understood that it was exactly Hyunseung’s  shyness that attracted her. Her boldness fitted his shyness so well that it doesn’t even matter if she was the one putting obvious efforts into the relationship because she knew that Hyunseung was trying too, he was trying to open himself to her and she would wait. But all she want is to trick him a little bit so she exchanged her vip ticket for a seat that was at the very very end so that Hyunseung would not see her.

Watching Hyunseung dancing and singing so happily, it made her smile knowing that he was still trying his best for her and b2uties no matter what. Her hyunseung was a responsible man who obviously love her and b2uties. And she wouldn’t mind if he really puts a lot of attention on his fans because he was once his fan too and she understood that it will no matter what hurt a little if your bias or idol gets into a relationship.

Throughout the concert, Hyunseung’s eyes did wander around the en tire stadium but there were too many people and he simply wouldn’t be able to find Kay even if she was here, at the concert.

Gikwang, of all the members, had a very sharp pair of eyes and during the concert talking and all, he tried to look around for Kay for Hyunseung. The other members helped as well by giving the guards Kay’s pictures so that they would be able to find her for them. Gikwang did indeed looked through the entire crowd but as sharp as he was, he couldn’t find Kay in such a big crowd. It was a disappointment to him when they went back stage as the junhyung and yoseob were having their performance.

“Kay is clever and I guess she would probably be at the side so that Hyunseung cannot see her from the stage,” Doojoon said thoughtfulky as he put on his mike once again to prepare for their next performance.

“Yea exactly but I have a feeling that she’s here because she never missed any of our concerts since our debut,”  Dongwoon replied.

Gikwang just shook his head.

“What?” Dongwoon asked.

“The problem is that what if she really isn’t here? Then Hyunseung hyung’s plan would go to absolute waste,” Gikwang said, frowning.

“Alright boys, there’s no time for discussion let’s get on stage again,” Manager hyung-nim said and rushed them out of the waiting room.

And all this while, Hyunseung was just busy phoning Kay.

-

“Alright B2uties! Once again, it’s time for us to say good bye to you! This will be our encore!” Junhyung said as everyone groaned loudly.

“Okay so now, our encore for this concert is special,” Yoseob said, smiling mysteriously as b2uties started guessing.

Truth is, the guards already found Kay and they are preparing to surprise Hyunseung.

“Kay! We know you are here!” Doojoon shouted as Hyunseung’s eyes widened.

B2uties had long since know that Hyunseung was dating and they respected Hyunseung’s decision which was really rare in the kpop industry. There were no bashing whatsoever, only more compliments and shipping which made other groups jealous for Beast had such a great fandom.

“The people around kay started to open up a road for her as the spotlight shined on her. Her face was visibly red as she blushed.

Hyunseung immediately ran down the stage for Kay and hugged her. Everyone started ‘awwing’ at how cute this was.

And suddenly, Hyunseung dragged Kay up to the stage and knelt down with one leg on the ground and looked up at her lovingly.

The fans started to scream cries of happiness and envy as they saw what Hyunseung was doing.

“Kay, will you marry me?”

And to their horror, Kay shook her head.

Everyone became quiet.

Kay smiled softly and took the ring box from Hyunseung and pulled him up onto his feet before kneeling down on one knee and opening up the ring box once again.

“Seungie oppa, will you let me marry you?” she smiled and everyone roared with happiness as Hyunseung picked Kay bridal style up and spun her around.

B2uties started to sing ‘oasis’ as the boys started with the lead of B2uties.

This was the most beautiful concert, that had the most beautiful fandom, most beautiful boy group, most beautiful couple.

“Kay, I will always be with you,” Hyunseung started

“Till the end,” Kay smiled and placed her forehead on Hyunseung’s.

And nothing can replace this faithful night.

 

 

Request for JangRanchoLover.

Thank you for requesting once again and i'm so sorry it was so late.

And my subbies, i am really really sorry for my absence this past few months. I was in a state where i simply couldn't write anything nor have the time to. But i would try to update as soon as i can from now on.