Junhyung#1

Beast Oneshots

“Yong Junhyung you bastard!” You screamed at the top of your lungs.

It was 3 in the morning and that freaking Yong Junhyung actually brought back a girl with him.

“What?!  Don’t scream! You’re going to wake our neighbors up!” Junhyung said as he led the girl who you still don’t into your apartment.

Hand in hand.

“You are seriously too much. I’ve had enough of you! I don’t mind you flirting but now you even brought back a woman? What’s wrong with you?” You pushed Junhyung against the wall, causing him to lose his grip on the girl’s hand.

Junhyung groaned and glared at you. Being the fearless girl you were, you stared back at him with daggers in your eyes.

You were hurt, and absolutely jealous of that girl. Junhyung didn’t hold your hands for a long time now and the lack of skinship was making you doubt Junhung’s feelings for you. And yet now, he was holding a girl’s hands whose identity you still didn’t know. You thought you could salvage this relationship, you thought he would eventually become his old self again, you thought everything would be the same again.

But no.

Nothing would ever be the same. Nothing at all. Now that he brought back a girl into your apartment, everything came crashing down. With your heart and trust broken, nothing could go back to what it used to be. You were done with his s and with him being an utter jerk and ignoring you and refusing any type of skinship with you.

“Just keep quiet! She’s only my friend! She just need a place to stay! Why are you making such a big fuss out of such a small thing?” Junhyung grumbled as he slumped down onto the couch.

Junhyung seriously didn’t know what he was doing. He know he was doing something really wrong right now, but he doesn’t know what. All he know was that he’s going to regret it later. He was drunk. Blame his friends for forcing him to drink so much.

He could hear you screaming and he could hear your voice waver a little. He knew he did something that probably hurt you but he was too tired. He wanted to wake up and apologise but he was too tired and decided to just apologize the next day.

And just like this, he fell asleep.

You glared at him and the girl who was in an absolutely short skirt that barely when pass her fingertips. She was showing a little too much cleavage and had long wavy hair. Her long legs gave her a model height and her skinny figure made her fit into her dress perfectly.

Looking at her, you couldn’t help but feel pathetic. Why wouldn’t Junhyung go for her? If you were Junhyung you probably would have gone for her too. Who would look at someone like you when there’s someone else who’s absolutely perfect?

You sighed as the tears threatened to fall right out of your eyes. You take a deep breath before grabbing your things and leaving the apartment, slamming the door while doing so.

It was over.

Your 2 years relationship with Junhyung was over. Just like that. So easily.

Well, easy come, easy go.

You thought you probably shouldn’t dwell on it anymore since you’ve done what you could for this relationship. You regretted nothing.

You figure you could just go back to pack your things the next day.

Now, the problem for you was, where are you going to stay tonight?

Your phone’s screen lighted up and you saw that it was Hyunseung, one of your best friend.

“Yoboseyo?” your voice wavered a little and you sincerely hope he didn’t hear it.

“Eh? Where are you? Why do you sound like this?” Hyunseung asked, concern can be heard in his voice.

“I don’t know where I am too haha. Uh, I’m having a flu,” You said, hoping you could get away with the excuse.

“Oh. Dongwoon and I have nothing to do tonight, wanna hang out at the dorm?” Hyunseung’s voice suddenly sound hyped up and it was so contagious that a smile lit up on your face.

“Arasso oppa! I’ll go over now! Does woonie want anything?” you asked.

“Noona! I want sodaaa and snacks and mmpph,”

“Just buy some hot chocolate, it says that there’s going to be a storm tonight,” Hyunseung said.

“Arasso oppa, see you!” You said and hung up.

Walking to the nearby cafe, you tried to clear your mind of Junhyung and you two’s past. You tried to tell yourself that it would be okay, you would be fine, and it’s easy to live without him. But you knew it wasn’t true.

You would miss his warm hugs, shy forehead kisses, him whispering sweet things, you two’s movie date and many more things. Well, most of all, you are going to miss him.

But Yong Junhyung’s a jerk. He distanced himself away from you. He gave you cold shoulder and ignored you. He even brought back a woman whom you bet he doesn’t even know the identity of.

And you bet that’s enough to stop yourself from thinking of him.

For tonight at least.

All you wanted to do was hang out with your two best friends who have always been there for you.

Stopping your tracks, you look at the café.

It was the café you and Junhyung used to visit. Used to. That was long before he became a jerk.

You shook your head and quickly stepped into the café, wanting to leave there as soon as possible.

“Hey! It’s been a long time since I saw you!” the familiar cashier smiled.

“Yea, hi. Give me 3 hot chocolate thanks,” You forced a small smile as memories came rushing back.

Trying your hardest to block them, you observed how he put in the cocoa powder into three Styrofoam cups as he poured the boiling water into the cups. But the more you look at him, the more you think of how Junhyung used to make hot cocoas for you two.

Turning your head away, you blinked away the tears.

“Miss, your hot cocoas,”

“Thank you,” You whispered, left the money on the counter and left hastily.

Walking along the road towards their dorm, each step you took was a heavy one. You didn’t like how this route was also the one you used to take with Junhyung. It’s so hard, so difficult to keep the tears in. You sighed a deep breath, before taking a deep one to stop the tears.

Luckily, the two are already standing outside of the dorm waiting for you. They welcomed you with warm hugs and bright smiles which definitely increased the temperature in your heart.

-

Putting in the disc, you all lie on the couch as the movie start.

The movie was about a girl, who loves this guy a lot and have been chasing him for a long time. But the guy doesn’t even spare her a glance. He just ignores all of her attempts and treats her as his servant and orders her around.

When it came to the part where the guy once again rejected her confession and hardwork, leaving the girl in tears, the tears unconsciously escaped.

Hyunseung noticed that and immediately paused the movie. He looked over at the sleeping DongWoon and woke him up, asking him to go back to his room.

“Gwenchana?” Hyunseung asked.

“Aniyo,” You admitted, knowing that there was no way you could lie to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung only nodded and didn’t ask more. He just held you in his arms as you sobbed and cried into the night.

As the storm started raging outside, your sobs slowly became sniffles.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Hyunseung softly asked.

You shook your head and closed your eyes tiredly.

Hyunseung got your cue and let you sleep on his shoulder for the night.

-

Junhyung opened the door to the dorm hastily before stumbling into the living room.

The scene in front of him surprised him greatly and almost instantly, the surprise on his face turned into anger and jealousy.

He was livid.

“Jang Hyunseung! What are you doing with my girlfriend on the couch?!” Junhyung shouted as he charged towards hyunseung.

“Wow what bro,” Hyunseung only got up from his sleep and couldn’t quite digest his words.

“What. Are. You. Doing. Sleeping. On. The. Couch. With. My. Girlfriend,” Junhyung spoke through clenched teeth.

“Yong Junhyung, what do you think you are doing,” Your voice came out sharp and stern.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” Junhyung glared at you, still not knowing what he had done the previous night.

“You have no rights to ask  me that. Hyunseung’s my best friend you’re a stranger to me. So shut up,” You stood up from the couch glaring back at him.

“Stranger? I’m your boyfriend!” Junhyung yelled.

“DON’T YOU DARE! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT BACK A ING WOMAN INTO OUR APARTMENT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME COLD SHOULDER FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO IGNORED ME . SO DON’T COME AND BULL WITH ME AND SAY YOU’RE MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T ACCT LIKE ONE!” You raged and screamed out all the frustration that were bottled in your heart for months.

Junhyung looked stunned at your words while Hyunseung stood awkwardly there, not knowing what to do.

You sighed and grabbed your bag and scurried out.

Now there was no way you could turn off the tap. Until you run out of water to leak, you would continue.

When Junhyung came back to his senses, he ran his fastest speed and he thinks that he had never ran at this speed before basically because he couldn’t be bothered to.

Running down the route towards you two’s apartment, Junhyung could feel his legs screaming for rest but he ignored. You were much more important than his legs.

Finally, your back view came into view and he dashed towards you, surprising you with a back hug.

“I’m so sorry. Really really. I was just, just scared. I’m always gone and not there for you and I’m afraid that if I got too attached to you, when someday you leave me, I wouldn’t be able to recover. I-I just love you too much and-and I can’t lose you,” Junhyung just said what was in his heart and ended up rapping.

“I never knew you saw me as someone who would leave you,” You said in disbelief.

“No! I-it’s not what I mean I just-“ Junhyung was cut off by your lips on his.

He was taken aback but he eventually pulled you closer, absolutely missing your sweet lips. You of course, missed his heart-shaped lips too. And from the way he kissed you, you knew he still love you and that he missed you just as much as you missed him.

When you two finally broke apart, you two were out of breath.

The months without skinship had taken a toll on both of you and after the kiss, there was no better feeling.

“Thank you for the second chance,”

“You’re welcome,”

Requested by HarooVIP. Thank you for requesting! I don't know whether this is what you wanted so if it's not, i'm really sorry. Do request again! I can't update regualrly because of school and writer's block, i'm sorry. I'll try my best though! Thank you to you all!