Yoseob#2

Beast Oneshots

Italic is the lyric of 'Missing You'

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“One two step back, three four step side and back,” Yoseob murmured under his breath as he practiced his moves through the night, not even giving himself any time to rest.

Dancing, singing, recording, boxing, schedules.

He piled them all up in his life.

That was the only way to numb the pain. The pain in his heart that doesn’t seem to fade off. It’s been so long. Almost 2 years. Yet his heart stayed with that very same person. The girl with jet black shoulder length hair, long and beautiful eyelashes, hazel brown eyes, and a beautiful heart.

Mia.

Every single day, Yoseob woke up 1 hour earlier than the time he should. For this entire hour, he would stare off into the ceiling, thinking about Mia. And normally, casual tears would slip out of his eyes, gliding down the side of his cheeks and down his temples. Mia haunts his thoughts every single day. Yet, after that hour, he would wipe off his tears by himself and get out off bed as though he was fine. As though he was okay. When he wasn’t. He fakes smiles every day that he eventually got used to it. The pain would be buried by tons of schedules, practice and recordings. He purposely filled his entire day with so many things so that he wouldn’t have the time to dwell on the pain.

He knows s knows he’s in a miserable state but no one said anything. All they do is try to cheer him up, to let him know they cared for him. But other than that, all they could do is see him suffer while helplessly sympathizing him.

Mia’s death was such a big blow Yoseob lost his senses for a long time. Some days, all he could do was sit on his bed and stare off into the distance. Some days, he would just box whole day, not even caring how his muscles are screaming for rest. He was like a zombie for the first few months of Mia’s death.

Now, after almost 2 years, he had gotten up and was moving on with life. Though he doubt hid heart would ever be able to move on.

The biggest pain for him was that he wasn’t on good terms with Mia before she died and that was the greatest regret he had.

He fought with her, blaming how she couldn’t understand him and always rely on him. Mia called him every single day but Yoseob didn’t bother to answer her calls.

Every single call went to voicemail yet Mia didn’t give up until the day she left this world.

When Yoseob knew about the news, his body was paralysed and he felt onto the ground, lifeless. s had to carry him onto the car and to the hospital.

At the hospital,   all Yoseob did was cry.

He cried for her. He cried for not loving her enough. He cried, calling for her to come back to him.

After that day, he never cried in front of anyone anymore.

And now, on this regular night, the lights of the practice room still doesn’t have the desire to be turned off.

Yoseob practiced his moves over and over again, occupying his mind with only the dance steps.

“It’s time to rest,”

Yoseob stopped immediately. He was frozen.

It’s Mia’s voice. It’s Mia.

“Mia? Mia? Mia!” Yoseob shouted, his eyes widened.

He got no response.

Yoseob fell onto the ground, head in his face.

It was at times like this, times like this that he bawled. He couldn’t take this any longer, he knew it. It was so painful. He wasn’t sure if it was really Mia or was it just his imagination.

“I’m shaking a bit but I’m okay,”  Yoseob told himself as he stood up on his feet again, face still streaked with tears.

He started to dance again but Mia’s voice rang in his ears.

With tears streaming down his face, he danced, he sang, he cried.

“No, the truth is… I still hate you, you who left me,”  Yoseob stopped as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

His eyes were sunken, his face slimmed down a whole lot, his eyes no longer had that gleam they used to have.

He looked dead.

He was dead.

“My cold heart is still missing you,” Yoseob whispered, facing the mirror.

In his miserable state, he could imagine Mia coming towards him and comforting him. She would put her arms around him and let him cry into her shoulders. But that was when she was still here. Now, she’s gone. She would no longer be able to comfort Yoseob, no longer be able to hug him, no longer able to love him.

“You said we’d be together forever, you said it, so how could you leave me?” Yoseob slid down the wall, mumbling.

His hand grabbed onto his shorts so tightly he might tear them.

“Seobie, it’s time to move on,”

Yoseob’s head shot up again.

He was sure it was Mia. He was very very sure.

“Mia, please, let me see you, please, I beg you,” Yoseob pleaded desperately.

He could no longer stand up because his entire body lost its strength.

And ever so slowly, Mia appeared.

Yoseob’s eyes widened by a fraction. He could not believe it. There, standing in front of him, was Mia. The girl he loves, the girl who left him, the girl who loves him, the girl he left.

“Move on, don’t cry for me anymore. Find someone, someone who you would love more than me, someone who would love you. Then, maybe someday, a few more decades later, we would meet again. In a different dimension, different world,” Mia said as she started to fade away.

“No, Mia! No! I can only love you! Please! Don’t leave me!”

The love of my young days is ending like this, you have to be happy. Even if a long time passes by, we’d still remember each other. Those time where there was still ‘us’” Mia smiled for one last time, and disappeared into thin air.

Yoseob stared into the empty space where Mia was standing. That was where she stood when she watched them practice.

Yoseob shakily stood up. He grabbed his bag and walk at a snail-like pace out of the door.

He would never be able to love anyone else other than Mia, but he promised himself that he would live his life again. To the fullest. Until he met her again.

In another dimension, in another world.

Requested by luqluq. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for requesting! Please do request again! I'm sorry for not updating for the past week. I'm having a lot of tests. BUt hopefully, next week, I would get to update again.