DooJoon#1

Beast Oneshots

Hyeji glared at DooJoon, obviously very pissed off.

“What? Why are you glaring at me like this? Did I do something wrong?” DooJoon questioned as he jumped onto his bed, tired as ever.  Why wouldn’t he be? After so many schedules , overseas trip and dance practice.

“You ask me what? You ask me why? Did you even remember today is our second anniversary? Do you even care?” Hyeji whispered coldly, almost ghost-like.

DooJoon sat up immediately, chiding himself mentally for even forgetting his own anniversary with his only love and oh-so-awesome girlfriend.

“I-I’m sorry. It’s just that I was so busy that I didn’t remember. I didn’t mean to forget I-I,” DooJoon stuttered, knowing he had screw up everything big time. And to make it worse, he couldn’t even make it up to her since its already 3 in the morning and he still had schedule the next day.

“You’re sorry? How many times do I need to hear sorry from you? I don’t want your apology. I just want you to give me some attention! Did you even know how many times 9i called and texted you? How long I stood in the cold with the snow falling on me? I was completely covered with snow when I stopped waiting for you! Tell me if you don’t care anymore, I understand! But don’t make me wait for you foolishly!” Hyeji shouted, scaring DooJoon out of his wits. DooJoon saw from her eyes how sad and how disappointed she was in him. But, he didn’t want this to happen either so how could she blame everything on him?

“Yah, it wasn’t like I had intentionally forget about our anniversary! Plus, I have so many schedules, I wouldn’t have time to celebrate with you anyway. So I don’t know why you are standing here, making a fuss when I have barely enough time to sleep,” DooJoon retorted, rubbing his temples impatiently.

“I never expected you to be there for me, to celebrate with me. The reason I had waited in the cold with the snow was because you asked me to. You told me you would have time, you told me you wanted to celebrate our anniversary with us. So it is wrong I took your words seriously? Is it wrong to believe in my boyfriend? If that’s the case, we might as well end everything right now,” by this time, tears were already threatening to pour out of her eyes, but she held them in, she had never ever cried in front of DooJoon and she would like it to stay like this since she knew they were already on the edge of breaking up.

DooJoon frowned and tried to remember when he had promised to spend their anniversary together. He thought harder before realization dawned upon him. It wasn’t that long ago. It was 2 weeks ago when they last had a date.

“You remembered? Only now? DooJoon, if you’re not going to put in more effort I this relationship, you know we can break up any time. I don’t think I can keep up with this anymore. It’s hurting too much. I’m not a robot, DooJoon-ah, I’m not. I have feelings. But it doesn’t seem as though you care, so don’t act like you do and tell me straight on that you want to end this,” Hyeji sighed as she directed her gaze towards the floor. She knew tears were going to escape soon and she couldn’t risk having DooJoon see it.

“No! I don’t want to break up! You can’t leave me! I don’t want us to end! I do care for you, a lot. I just, I just got caught up with work. I promise I will put in more effort in our relationship! Please, don’t leave me,” DooJoon pleaded with desperation in his voice. He would rather lose his pride than lose the girl who had gone through thick and thin with him. She was the one who was always there for him, encouraging him and pushing him forward. She was the one who sent encouraging texts to him when he had dance practice, she was the one who prepared lunch for him, she was the one who loved him unconditionally. And he could not lose someone so lovely. Because he know he won’t ever be able to find someone like her anymore.

“But DooJoon, I’m tired. I’m really tired. You didn’t even tell me you would be having a kiss scene in your next drama. I have to find out everything from the fan pages b2uties created. You don’t even tell me anything anymore. Every time I see you, you are either sleeping or too tired to talk. Do you know how painful it is to be neglected, to be ignored?” Hyeji took in a deep breath before a tear slowly trickled down her cheeks.

DooJoon’s eyes widened. Hyeji was always an independent girl and she never cried in front of anyone. Not even him. And seeing her cry for the first time, pained him so much. He didn’t want to be the one who made her cry. He didn’t want to hurt her.

“I didn’t tell you because I was really afraid of your reaction. I don’t know what your reaction is so-so i-,”

“So you kept it hidden instead thinking I wouldn’t know anything? Do you know how hurt I was? Not to mention the one you are kissing would be your very own fangirl,” Hyeji shook her head, sighing in despair.

“W-what? No, she isn’t. I would cancel the drama then . But please don’t leave me, you’re too important,” DooJoon looked into Hyeji’s eyes and Hyeji could see how desperate he was in his eyes.

“Let’s take a break alright? Give me some time and space to sought out my feelings and thoughts,” Hyeji looked away.

“O-okay, I will wait for you. Even if it means forever.” DooJoon gave up.

“I-I’ll leave first, see you next time,” Hyeji whispered and she rushed out of the door as DooJoon watched her leave helplessly, tears streaming down quietly.

-

“Hyung! It’s time for us to go on set!” the maknae shook DooJoon out of his thoughts.

“Oh oh, okay, let’s go,” DooJoon nodded rapidly and walked onto the set.

The beast members saw how depressed DooJoon was but no one had any idea what happened. They assumes he and Hyeji had a fight that’s what happened. But Junhyung reasoned that DooJoon never let their fight affect him when he and Hyeji had a fight. SO why was he so affected today?

“Yoseobie hyung! You’re close to Hyeji noona, why not you try asking her?” Gikwang suggested when they were getting ready.

“Yah, I think I know what happened,” Hyunseung said.

All eyes turned towards him as they all raised their eyebrow. Hyunseung knew? What? He never really took note of what’s happening around him. He’s always in his 4D world after all.

“What? I’m concerned about our leader,” Hyunseung felt all the eyes on him and felt rather uncomfortable.

“Okay okay. Now, tell us,”

“ Well, apparently, I think yesterday was DooJoon hyung and Hyeji’s anniversary,” Hyunseung said as all the members gasped.

“As we know, we were having a schedule and so DooJoon probably didn’t celebrate with her. And of course, Hyeji was pissed and angry. So I guess they either broke up, or they are on a break,” Hyunseung said, nodding his head.

“But how the hell did you know?” yoseob asked, curious.

Hyunseung glared at Yoseob before sighing.

“Do I really need to reveal this?”

He saw the look everyone gave and gave in.

“Hyeji is my cousin. She crashed at my place last night and my mother called me to tell me. Her parents are overseas so she crashed at my place,”

“OH! Jang Hyeji. Jang Hyunseung! No wonder! You and yoseob hyung are the closest with Hyeji noona!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“ Guys! Come on! You need to go on set!” Mananger hyung came into their waiting room and shouted.

“Arasso! Where’s DooJoon hyung?” Junhyung asked as he looked around.

“At the rooftop I think. Go get him down, quick,”

“Arasso” And Dongwoon rushed up to fetch his hyung.

-

During the entire program, DooJoon wasn’t paying much attention and was teased for wanting to steal the 4D prince name from Hyunseung.

At the end of the program, the MC asked them if they have anything to say as a new year greeting and Doojoon got an absolute good idea to show Hyeji how much he really love her and how much effort he was willing to put in.

-

At the end of the program, everyone praised DooJoon for being so brave and encouraged him.

“Hyung! I’m so proud of you!” Dongwoon exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yeah! Way to go hyung!”

“You better treat my baby cousin well or I will tell my mum and be careful, my mum loves my baby cousin a lot,” Hyunseung threatened and everyone laughed.

DooJoon then excused himself and fished out his phone.

Please watch the show on MBC tomorrow at 7pm, give me a chance, and watch it.

After texting Hyeji, he smiled. He had to wait for one more day. After the broadcast, he would go to Hyeji’s house to make it up to her.

-

Hyeji received the message and looked at it curiously. She didn’t know why DooJoon wanted her to watch the broadcast but she knew she had to watch it.

Hyeji had cooped herself up in the room she used to live in before she moved into DooJoon’s apartment.

The whole day she’s been just sitting on her bed, letting tears flow and staring into space. She never knew someone could have such effect on her. It never dawned upon her that she loves DooJoon very much. It has never dawned upon her too, that DooJoon was so important to her.

She sighed. She didn’t know until when would this break have to continue on but she knew she couldn’t let go of DooJoon.

-

The next day came by so quickly that DooJoon didn’t even notice until it was 6:30pm. He texted Hyeji again, reminding her to watch the broadcast.

Hyeji had long been waiting in front of the television, waiting for the show to begin. When she received the text, she got even more curious.

After watching the show for 45 minutes, she still couldn’t figure out DooJoon wanted her to see. Although, of course, she saw how distracted DooJoon was.

For the last 15 minutes, the members sent video messages to people they love. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang sent their messages to B2uties, Junhyung and Dongwoon sent their messages to their parents. And as for DooJoon, he sent his message to Hyeji.

“Ji-ah, I know I’ve hurt you deeply for many times. And you’ve forgiven me more than a million times already. I am truly sorry for what all the pain and tears I’ve caused you. I don’t ever want you to cry and hurt for me. I love you very very much and can’t lose you. You are too precious to me. You’ve been through thick and thin with me and you’ve never left me. I know I am selfish when I’m saying this but I can’t bear to see you in another person’s arm, loving someone else. So please, give me a chance. I swear I will not screw it up anymore. I will show you how much I love you and how much effort I would be willing to put into our relationship just for you. So ji, give me one more chance. If you are willing to let me into your heart again, I will be standing by your doorsteps with your favorite chocolates,”

Hyeji’s eyes teared up automatically and rushed to open her door. There, in front of her, was DooJoon. He was wearing white v line t shirt and baggy pants. He was as charming as ever and in his hands, was a box full of Hersheys chocolates. Hyeji rushed into DooJoon’s arms and she took in DooJoon’s scent.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be better,” DooJoon whispered as he hugged Hyeji tightly, never ever wanting to let go.

Hyeji nodded, she knows he would try and so would she try to be a better girlfriend. A more caring and understanding one.

“So can you come home with me now? I don’t like breaks,”

“Arasso, but it’s only been 2 days,”

“I miss you already,”

Requested by junghyeji

I hope you enjoyed! It's a little long. It's the last day of 2013! So enjoy! I'm sorry it was angsty at first. I couldn't help. Please request again! Thank you for requesting!