Gikwang#1

Beast Oneshots

“Kwangie oppa!”  Maeri exclaimed at the sight of her beloved oppa.

“Maeri-ah! What are you doing here?” Gikwang was surprised to see Maeri at his workplace. He was extremely busy these days that he hadn’t had any time to spend with Maeri. He felt guilty about it and was planning to visit her that night since he didn’t have any schedules. He planned to drink hot cocoa, watch dramas and cuddly with her. It was what they always do. And Gikwang was absolutely glad that Maeri wasn’t one who liked to go out for dates. He was an idol and he can’t go out in public as he wish. He would be swarmed by his fans. Although most B2uties are very kind and don’t disturb their private lives, there are still some sasaengs out there.

“I’m here to see you! And I’ve brought you and the other oppas some homemade food!” Maeri grinned and Gikwang swore he could have died at her eye smile and cute dimples.

Gikwang smiled before hugging Maeri tightly.

“You’re the best girlfriend Maeri-ah! I don’t even know how I survived before I met you!”

“Blah. Stop your sweet talking and let’s get the food to your members!” Maeri rolled her eyes at Gikwang’s cheesiness.

“What? You’re giving my members and not give your very own lovely and sweet boyfriend?” GIkwang pouted and stomped his feet cutely.

“Aniyo~ Oppaa.” Maeri giggled at Gikwang’s aegyo and dragged him to the practice room.

-

“OMG THIS IS SO NICE I CAN’T!” Yoseob exclaimed as he continued stuffing food into his mouth.

“Hyung! Don’t talk when you’re eating! Look at my face!” DongWoon pouted as he wiped away the rice on his face.

The whole table burst in laughter.

“Gikwang, you totally got a keeper there,” Junhyung said as Gikwang hugged Maeri by the waist.

“Why don’t I have a girlfriend?” DooJoon shook his head, acting as if he was really depressed and sad.

“Shut it hyung. I know you like acting but please, I might puke,” Yoseob rolled his eyes.

“You little-“ and before any of them knows, both of them are running around, DooJoon trying to catch Yoseob and give him a whack.

Maeri laughed so hard looking at them tears came out of her eyes.

“Wiat, doesn’t seobie oppa learn boxing? Why is he running away from Doo Doo oppa?” Maeri innocently asked and in lightning speed, the two changed position.

Yoseob started chasing DooJoon around. All of them laughed, hardly able to swallow their food.

Gikwang looked at Maeri and smiled.

He couldn’t find someone better than Maeri for him and he don’t think he could ever stop loving her or live without her.

-

“Ah! So tired,” Maeri fell down on the couch and closed her eyes.

Maeri sighed deeply. She wished she was more beautiful and had a better figure. In the afternoon, a girl visited BEAST’s practice room. She had a beautiful smile, good figure and a very good body. Maeri looked at her in envy but then it turned into jealousy when she saw how she interacted with Gikwang. They were laughing and joking together. Both of them had similar eye smile and the both of them looked like a match made in heaven.

“Like a dddddancing shoes,”

Maeri’s phone ranged loudly and that caught her attention.

“Yoboseyo? Doo Doo oppa?”

“Maeri-ah,”

“Wae? Did something happen?”
“Ani. I just want to check if you’re alright. I saw how the way you looked at Gikwang and Eunji today. Don’t worry, they are just friends.”

“I know they are friends and that kwangie oppa wouldn’t cheat on me. But I just hope I was more beautiful, had a better figure and can be someone who fit someone like kwangie oppa,”

“Maeri-ah, you are already really beautiful. You should know that. Gikwang has good tastes. Even Junhyung said you were perfect for Gikwang! You helped change Gikwang. So don’t ever doubt Gikwang’s love for you okay? And don’t ever think you are not good enough for him. In fact, you’re too good for him. I have always wondered how someone like him can get someone like you,”

“Keke. Arasso oppa. Thank you for your encouraging words! I really appreciate! I got to go! Annyeong!”

“Annyeong!”

*At DooJoon’s side*

“You heard what she said,” DooJoon directed his words at Gikwang.

Gikwang never knew Maeri had so much insecurities about herself. He had always told Maeri how perfect she was and how he would always love her. But he guessed his words aren’t enough to assure Maeri that she’s enough for him and that his heart can only contain her and b2uties.

“I know what to do hyung, thanks,”

“No problem,”

DooJoon smiled as he watch Gikwang get off the van. He hoped everything is going to be okay.

“Pfft. Hyung is acting like a good guy,” Yoseob rolled his eyes yet again.

“You little-“

And so they are at it again.

The tom and Jerry.

 

-

“Maeri-ah!” Gikwang shouted as he stepped into Maeri and his shared apartment.

“Oppa!” Maeri ran out hastily and accidentally tripped and fell really hard on the floor.

“OH MY! GWENCHANAYO? DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?” Gikwang exclaimed as he looked worriedly at Maeri.

“Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Help me up please. It’s just the clumsy old me,” Maeri grinned sheepishly as she was held up by Gikwang by the waist.

“Let’s go back to your room,”

-

“How can you be so careless? Do you know it’s dangerous if you trip and your head slam into the corner of the coffee table? You might lose your memory and forget me! How am I suppose to live then? With you not remembering me?” Gikwang nagged on and on and started dragging further and further.

“Oppa! I merely fell! Where are you dragging to?”

“I’m just worried about you!”

At this, DooJoon’s words flashed in her mind. She smiled and suddenly, leaned forward and hugged Gikwang.

“Oppa, cheongmal cheongmal gomawoyo. Thank you for loving me, thank you for worrying about me, thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I won’t ever be able to repay you with anything but my love,”

“Silly. It’s me who should thank you. You may not have been my first love, but you are definitely my last love, so trust me when I say I love you okay? Don’t doubt yourself. You are who you are. And Lee Maeri is enough for me already, you understand?” Gikwang asked while Maeri’s hair gently.

“Did Doo Doo oppa tell you anything?”

“Aniyo. Wae?”

“Aniyo,”

*DooJoon didn’t tell me anything. You told me everything.* Gikwang thought as he hugged Maeri tightly.

Maeri might never be as perfect as the other female idols or actresses. But she is Maeri.

And she is enough for Gikwang.

Requested by missmarydelryan.

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for requesting! Please request again!