Yoseob#1

Beast Oneshots

Sunji moves slowly towards Yoseob and closed in on him. She tiptoed, trying not to make any noise. She grinned as she thought of her plan. She carried the pail up, stood on the small stairs and SPLASH!

“LEE SUNJIIIII! COME HERE!” Yoseob yelled and turned around.

Sunji laughed manically at Yoseob’s appearance. He was totally drenched. His brown hair stuck onto his face and she could see through his thin singlet and there it was, that abs. That abs she has been yearning to see. And don’t even mention his hand muscles. Water was dripping down his arm and all in all, drenched Yoseob is y.

“What the hell? Why did you do this? Now I am entirely wet!” Yoseob exclaimed and threw his hands up.

Sunji giggled because Yoseob’s face looks like a damsel in distress.

“Stop giggling! Get me a towel! I don’t want to wet other part of your apartment,” Yoseob jutted out his lower lips, as Sunji internally squealed.

She swear, she would faint any time soon.

Sunji and Yoseob have been together for 1 and a half year now. Through these 1 and a half year, they’ve been through thick and thin. Most of the time, Sunji would have to bear with Yoseob’s bad temper when comeback is near but she never left. And Yoseob has to bear with Sunji’s childish acts. And he noticed, recently after he got abs and muscles, Sunji has been even more childish then before. You would have thought she would mature after turning 23, but no. Yoseob was pretty sure she would still be childish even at the age of 50.

Sunji shook her head while sticking out her tongue, showing that she would not comply with what Yoseob asked her to do.

Yoseob rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed. He still had schedule the next day and he could not get sick, but it seems as though Sunji couldn’t understand him.

“Lee Sunji, I’m warning you, you better go get me a towel before I get sick because if I do, I will not come and visit you for 1 month,” Yoseob threatened and narrowed his eyes with and accusing finger pointing at Sunji.

Sunji pouted and looked down at the ground, acting sad. She knew, Yoseob cannot, absolutely cannot resist her aegyo.

“Argh, Sunji, no!” Yoseob shook his head, trying to resist her aegyo.

Sunji jutted her lower lip out and there and then she knew, she got Yoseob.

She grinned and rushed towards Yoseob and slammed herself against him. Yoseob stumbled a little but caught himself. He smiled down at Sunji. He could never ever be mad at her.

Out of the blue, Yoseob picked up Sunji bride styled, causing her to yelp and struggle in his arms because she knew exactly what he was going to do.

Well, they’ve been together for 1 Year and a half, how could she not know?

He wanted revenge.

“Yoseob! STOP! DONT THROW ME INTO THE SHOWER!” Sunji screamed for mercy and moved around in Yoseob’s arms. But now that Yoseob became stronger, his grip only tightened around her.

“Too late. You’re going to get it,” Yoseob smirked.

“SEOBIE! JEBALLL!” Sunji thrashed in his arms as she saw him approach the shower.

Yoseob smirked even more and as he the tab, Sunji managed to get off but was too late to get out off the shower.

“AH! SEOB!” Sunji stomped her feet and pouted adorably.

“Aww baby, we can just be wet together,” Yoseob chuckled at her reaction and hugged her from the back.

“You know I hate absolutely hate being wet!” Sunji turned the tap off and turned around to glare at Yoseob.

“And you know I have work and can’t afford to get sick,” Yoseob shot back but with a smile on his face.

Sunji scoffed and step out of the shower. She took the only towel in the washroom and threw it at Yoseob.

“Dry yourself up! Don’t you dare get sick!” Sunji said and walked out and to her room.

Yoseob smiled. She always took good care of him and give everything she has to him. She shares happiness with him but when it comes to unhappiness, she would keep it to herself, not wanting Yoseob to worry about her. He loved that she always other people before herself but he would like it if she thought about herself more and shared more unhappiness with him because he didn’t want Sunji to be the only one giving in this relationship.

-

After cleaning himself up, he went to Sunji’s room only to see her sneezing and coughing.

Oh, he was in deep .

He forgot Sunji had a weak immune system and now he was sure she was bound to get sick.

“Oh! Seobie! Come on, let’s watch heartstrings together!” even when she was sick, Sunji still managed to be hyped up and that was always something Yoseob is impressed with.

“You’re sick, you should rest,” Yoseob said gently as he sat on Sunji’s bed.

“Aniya, I’m fine.”

“Aniya. You’re not. Now lie down while I get your medicine,” Yoseob tucked Sunji in and went out of her room to get her medicine.

-

“Ya! What are you doing?”

Sunji was standing on a stool, wiping something.

“Didn’t I ask you to rest? What if you faint and fall off the stool?” Yoseob shook his head and led Sunji down the stool.

“It’s just a flu. Plus, I was to blame,”

“Just come and rest okay?”

“Okay..”

Sunji ate her medicine in silence which was really rare because she would always make a fuss on how disgusting the medicine was. Yoseob was a bit worried when he saw That Sunji hadn’t had any reaction but let it go , thinking that she was too tired.

But after a while, Yoseob noticed that Sunji was only sitting on the bed, staring blankly ahead, not speaking which is also are because most of the time she was hyped up and always talking.

“Sunji-ah, gwenchana?”

“Seobie, why do I always make you worry about me?” She blurted out and finally, Yoseob understood the reason why Sunji was so glum.

“You didn’t make me worry Sunji-ah, it’s just that whenever I look at you, I would feel the urge to protect you,”

“Jinja?”

“Nae.”

“So now, go to sleep and rest well,”

Sunji nodded and dozed off eventually.

“You’ll always be the oasis to my desert,” Yoseob leaned in and kissed Sunji on the lips before leaving the room.

Sunji smiled into her sleep as though she knew what yoseob did.

Oh yes, she does.

Requested by B2utykitten

I hope you like it! Please do request again! I’m so sorry for not updating but school is too busy with tests and projects. Please forgive me!