Yoseob#3

Beast Oneshots

Jihye glared at yoseob and his so called friend, jae min. Jae min had looped her arms into yoseob when they were walking to the amusement and it passed Jihye off to see that yoseob didn't shake her off somemore. It somehow hurt her too. But she didn't show it. They were out on a outing since Beast got a day off that day and they decided to go out to play. As yoseob's girlfriend and as doojoon's baby sister, Jihye was invited along. But who knows, yoseob actually went to invite his long - time - no - see childhood friend. Jihye had wanted to go off with yoseob and have their little date since it's been such a long time since they had a date. But that dumbo Yang Yoseob just had to go and invite his friend and now she couldn't even talk to him for more than 1 minute because she would always interrupt and it pisses her off so greatly that she had given up talking to him and turned to the other members.

Since DooJoon brought his own girlfriend, nana along, she would have to leave him alone because she knows they need to have their own private time too after such a long time. Plus, Nana was such a great girl.

And while junseung be in their own world, kiwoon was in their weird mood and didn't really bothered to talk to Jihye. And so now Jihye was left to walk behind the group as though she had came to the amusement park alone which was quite embarrassing because who comes to the amusement park alone? Everyone comes with their boyfriend and as the couples pass by her, she looked at them in envy.

She sighed not knowing what to do. She should have called her best friend along but she didn't know yoseob would bring his friend along. Jihye kicked the ground in annoyance not realising the eye contacts exchanged between the members.

Apparently yoseob had planned this. He wanted to see the jealous side of Jihye because he never really get to see it as she keeps everything to herself. DooJoon had disagreed at first but with much persuasion and high quality aegyo from the members, he agreed. But he had warned that if it went overboard, Jihye would be really angry and might leave.

The members glanced at each other before taking a look behind them. It was obvious Jihye was pissed off but she didn't so much as to show her jealousy. DooJoon wanted it to end but the members doesn't seem to understand him. He knows how Jihye is like and she might really get hurt.

"Nana, why not you go and hang out with Jihye? We can ditch the group later for our date later on when the prank ends" DooJoon whispered.

"I was planning to do that too. Jihye looks really lonely you know. If I was in this situation, I would have cried," Nana replied before walking off to find Jihye. The other members and Jae min looked at DooJoon questioningly. DooJoon raised his eyebrow at them as though daring them to defy him. They all turned to look away knowing they can't DooJoon.

"DooJoon hyung is too much of a protective brother seriously," junhyung shook his head.

"it's normal though. Plus, I don't really think this is a good idea because judging by the face of Jihye, she might leave," hyunseung replied.

"Aish, stop being a spoilsport," gikwang scoffed, joining in the conversation.

"I don't want noona to cry," Dongwoon pouted.

" Aish keep quiet you two," junhyung hit hyunseung and Dongwoon on the head.

Well, hyunseung and Dongwoon might be right but a little fun won't hurt right?

"Come on Jihye-ah, let's go play!" Nana said as she looped her arms into Jihye's.
"Aniya, you should go with DooJoon oppa. You haven't seen oppa in such a long time you two should go on a date," Jihye smiled weakly before going back staring at her shoes.

"DooJoon can go with the others first. Until the annoying girl go away, I'll hang out with you," Nana smiled, shaking her head.

She knows Jihye must be somehow hurt inside because yoseob has been ignoring her.

Jihye felt so pathetic. Nana must have taken pity on her and came to accompany her. She felt so bad towards her brother who have been looking forward to having a date with nana. She had stopped them from having a date and it was entirely her fault. She should have just left.

"Mianhe, unnie, " Jihye sighed.
"Ani. What are you sorry for? Plus, I'm sick of your oppa nagging about s," nana smiled.

Jihye nodded and smiled.

Nana dragged Jihye around the amusement park, going on rides and roller coasters, screaming their heads off, laughing their hearts out. Jihye finally got to have some fun.

While they were having fun, yoseob was bored to tears. Jae min didn't dare to play any rides and because he dragged her here, he had to accompany her. He watched s have fun while he have to sit there with jae min. Worse, he has to watch Jihye have fun. His plan totally didn't work. And he have only DooJoon to blame.

Finally, when the others came back, he suggested something Jihye never thought he ever would.

The haunted house.

Yoseob knew how much she was scared of all those spirits things. And going to a haunted house is out of bounds to her. Yet now he was suggesting it.

"All of us should go! Agree?" Yoseob grinned as he glanced at Jihye.

He felt kind of bad when he say Jihye shaking but he really wanted the plan to work.

" okay then! I'll go with gikwang hyung, hyunseung hyung and junhyung hyung can go together. DooJoon hyung can go with nana noona. Erm, yoseob hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"I'll go with jae min, " yoseob replied.

Jihye's eyes widened as hurt flashed in her eyes.

Why was yoseob being so mean to her? What did she do? Did he want to see her be jealous? Then his plan failed because she was more hurt than jealous.

"Noona so you'll go alone?" Dongwoon asked.

" Do I look like I have any choice? " Jihye glared before turning away.

As the couples went in one by one, Jihye starts shaking even more. This was her worse fear. DooJoon had suggested she skip this but she said it was fine. She was going to show yoseob she would be fine.

As DooJoon and nana came out, Jihye knew it was her turn. With jelly-like legs, Jihye walked towards the entrance.

Slowly, she entered the passageway. As she walked through the first course, someone came out and scare her. She bit back tears and covered , not wanting to scream.

She remembered hearing yoseob and Jae min in the haunted house. Yoseob was comforting her as jae min screamed her lungs out.

Jihye shook her head, clearing her mind.

By the Time She Reached The 3rd Course, She Gave Up. She sat in a corner, cowering in fear with tears trailing down her face. She covered here ears, trying to block out the scary sounds.

As they waited outside, they start worrying. What was taking Jihye so long?

DooJoon decided to go in because he remembered that there was a time where Jihye just sat inside not daring to move when she was dared to go in.

"Hyung, I'll go with you," yoseob quickly said.

" you stay away from her. You've hurt her enough," DooJoon scowled as nana pulled him back.

Yoseob know he must have went overboard. Not only did he not reach his goal, he also hurt Jihye.

As DooJoon went into the haunted house again, he searched every corner for Jihye. Finally he saw her at the 3rd course.

"Are you okay Jihye ah?" Doojoon's heart ached when he saw Jihye cowering in a corner.

"O-oppa, please take me away. Please." Jihye sobbed.

" arasso. Oppa will protect you," DooJoon whispered.

He covered her eyes and hugged her and walked quickly through the course. He noticed how much she was shivering and can't help but want to punch the hell out of yoseob.

When they were finally out, everyone rushed to them.

"Noona, gwenchana?" Dongwoon asked softly.

Jihye only closed her eyes in response.

"J-jihye ah," yoseob reached out to take Jihye's hand.

"Go away! Go to your jae min! Don't touch me!" Jihye shouted.

DooJoon hugged her closer and pushed yoseob away.

"Let her calm down first," DooJoon hissed.

"Nana, let's go," DooJoon said and pulled nana along.

Yoseob gulped and looked guiltily at the back of DooJoon and Jihye.

"Let's go back to the dorm first," junhyung said as he fished out his phone to call their manager.
-
"Hyung, can I go over to your house?" Yoseob asked cowardly.

"Aish. I told you not to go too far right. She was crying so hard, mumbling about how it was so scary you know," DooJoon sighed into the phone.

"I'm I'm sorry. Please let me go over to make up to her," yoseob pleaded

'Alright alright," DooJoon said and hanged up.
-
"Be careful with your words idiot," DooJoon said

Yoseob only nodded, too occupied with what he was going to say.

As he walked towards Jihye, he noticed how she was hugging herself. He saw the tear stain on her cheeks. The bear he gave her was soaked in tears. Guilt washed over him as he sat down on the bed.

He didn't know how long he sat there but when Jihye woke up, he was watching her.

"Yoseob?"

"Jihye-ah. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to see you get jealous. I-i, " yoseob stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Haiz. I'm too tired. I forgive you okay? Just please don't do this anymore. I was really hurt. Sleep with me tonight? I'm scared," Jihye sighed tiredly.

"Thank you so much Jihye-ah. I thought you were going to break up with me," yoseob said with tears in his eyes.

"Pabo, I love you so much. It would take a lot of haunted house to make me stop," Jihye said, wiping the tears.

Yoseob smiled and climbed into bed next to Jihye.

"I love you too,"

Yoseob smiled and hugged her tightly as they both drift into a deep slumber.

Phew, what a day.

Requested by b2uty90.

Thank you so much for requesting! Do request again! I hope you liked and enjoyed it! Sorry that I didn’t update last week. I was so busy. I’ll try to update this weekend! Pyong.