Hyunseung#1

Beast Oneshots

Hyunseung watched you carefully as you walked into their practice room.

You would always call out his name and walk into his arms while the members either cheer out loudly or say ‘it’s disgusting’. He would take your bag of food from your hands and lead you further into the room where there was a table and everybody would crowd around and start eating. You would always sit beside him and eat with him, joking around with the members, having fun.

But now, you were calling out DooJoon’s name, you walked into DooJoon’s arms. DooJoon was the one who took the bag of food from your hands and led you further into the room. Now, you were sitting beside DooJoon and eating beside him. DooJoon had his arms around you; a gesture he never did.

Hyunseung could only blame himself anyway.

He was the one who was too insensitive. He was too careless. He forgot to care about you as he juggled with his career. On late nights, when you texted him, he would just ignore. He was too comfortable in this relationship. He took you for granted, and you left him because you simply weren’t able to handle him.

Your efforts were shoved away harshly each time you reached out. You tolerated with that for 4 months. But on that day, that rainy day, you gave up.

He reached your limit.

Flashback

Your boots stamped onto the wet floor as water splashed onto your jeans. You were rushing to Beast’s dorm as you heard that Hyunseung injured his leg while he was practicing for troublemaker with Hyuna. You were obviously bothered by the fact that Hyuna and Hyunseung was in a sub-unit but what could you do? It was his job after all. And you had trust in Hyunseung. Although the trust was depleting at that time.

Closing the umbrella, you shove it onto the floor and rushed up the stairs to their dorm. Pressing the doorbell urgently, you stood outside, shivering. You weren’t really feeling well that day as you were coming down with a flu but you still braced the rain and rushed there, thinking that Hyunseung needed you.

But apparently not.

When Dongwoon opened the door of the dorm, he had an uncomfortable expression on his face.

“N-noona, you’re here,” Dongwoon said with an awkward smile on his face.

“Is Hyunseung oppa okay?” You asked with a worried expression on your face, panting slightly as you ran up the stairs to the dorm.

“He is fine, b-but,” Gikwang appeared and he too, stuttered.

You looked at them with a puzzled expression on your face as you walked over to Hyunseung’s room.

When you opened the door, your puzzled face turned into shock then into anger.

Hyuna was there, taking care of Hyunseung while Hyunseung chatted with her happily.

“You’re here?” Hyunseung looked up and saw you. He looked at you with that casual expression on his face and you knew then, that he had no feelings for you anymore. He just treated you like a friend now. He had grown distant, apart from you.

“Shouldn’t I?” You asked with a sharp voice that startled Yoseob who came into the room.

“It’s okay, Hyuna is here, you can go back,” Hyunseung said as he shifted his eye to Hyuna who was looking at you with an uncomfortable expression.

“Fine. I will leave you alone. From now on. You heard me. We are over.” You said as you looked at them for one last time and stormed out of the room.

Your body was so weak by this time. All the running and anger had drained all the energy in your body. You knew Hyunseung would never chase after you. You knew him long enough to accept that.He would think it was just you and your temper but no, it wasn’t. You’ve had enough. You couldn’t take it any longer. You were sick yet you ran through the rain to come and look for him, but what did you get in return?

He asked you to leave.

Leave.

Well, you should.

Finally, the last bit of energy left you as you collapsed onto the floor. Crumbling down, you wanted to disappear, melt and evaporate there and then. Your head was throbbing so hard and you could almost feel the blood rushing through your veins. You could see white spots starting to cloud the corner of your vision as you lie there lifelessly. You heard someone call your name but didn’t make an effort to reply because you were too tired. You were physically and emotionally tired. You saw DooJoon’s face for one last time before the dark dragged you into it’s embrace.

Back to reality.

“Hyung, hyung!” Yoseob called out as he tried to shake him out of his thoughts.

“what are you thinking? Get to practice!” Yoseob pulled Hyunseung up and roughly dragged him to his positions.

Throughout the practice, he was in a daze. He didn’t even know he managed to dance. Many times, his vision would shift towards you who was sitting in a corner, your vision fixed on Doojoon. He could feel his heart tremble greatly as if about to break when he saw that.

It should’ve been him who was getting all her attention. It should’ve him who accompanied you home when they finish practicing.

It should’ve been him. But it was all too late.

He knew there was no way you would return back to his side.

Not after what he’s done to you. Not after how he hurt you. Not after how he broke his promise towards you.

You were stealing glances at Hyunseung every chance you get and you were trying to resist the urge to because if anyone found out, you and doojoon would be in great trouble.

Doojoon was the one who was ready to catch you when you fall. He was the older brother you never had. And so when you wanted to make hyunseung regret, you asked him if he could pretend to be her boyfriend just to see if Hyunseung gets jealous.

You weren’t a dense girl and so you know when someone has feelings towards you. You knew that while you were sitting at the corner, Hyunseung was also stealing glances at you which somehow pleased you. You weren’t one who would deny facts. And it’s a fact that you still had feelings for Hyunseung although you claim you didn’t.

You certainly haven’t forgot what Hyunseung did of course and that was the reason why you hadn’t go back to him. You could still clearly remember his casual expression and it still pricks your heart although it had been 2 monts since it happened. You couldn’t erase that expression from your mind, and you doubt you ever will.

“Alright! Let’s call it a day! Pack up boys and we’ll get going,” manager-nim said as you looked up from the ground.

The boys shuffled to their bags and started gulping down bottles of mineral water. Their vigorous training had finally ended.

You couldn’t help but peek at Hyunseung from the corner of your eyes. He was drinking his water lifelessly and he looked rather down in your opinion.

Doojoon saw what you were doing and he felt another stab in his heart.

Unrequited love.

That’s probably the only 2 words that can describe his feelings towards you. He knew you only asked him to be your boyfriend because you wanted to make Hyunseung jealous. But his heart took a leapt when he heard it and happiness overwhelmed him in an instant.

He ignore the constant nag telling him it was temporary and that there would be no ending for them.

He didn’t want to admit defeat. He wanted to at least hope that you would return  his feelings for you too. He held on to his hope for this past 2 months and he had to say, it was difficult holding on to hope.

He knew you were very aware of Hyunseung’s action and had your entire attention on him. It crashed his hope several times and stabbed his heart quite a few times. But the hope inflated itself again when he walked you home every night.

But today, as you watched Hyunseung, he was also watching you and he knew he was fighting a lost battle and there was no way he could win your heart because your heart simply belong to only Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung, stay, the others you can go first,” Doojoon said and the other members exited.

Because you had to wait for Doojoon, you stayed in the room which was exactly what he wanted.

“Now, you two, it’s time you two sort it out. It’s tiring being your fake boyfriend,” Doojoon said with a forced smile at you.

You were taken aback. What was he doing?!

“O-oppa, what are you talking about?” You gestured wildly behind Hyunseung’s back trying to get him to stop ruining your plan.

“Sort it out,” Doojoon said and turned stiffly towards the door and rushed out. He couldn’t stand it anymore because anymore he might crumble. He stormed out of the company, breathing fast, trying to hold back the tears with determination.

You looked stupidly at the closed door and you start to realize you were in the room with only Hyunseung.

“I’m sorry. “ The words left Hyunseung’s mouth.

And that, that was all it need to break your defences and forgive him.

You jumped right into his arms without anymore words.

Because there was no need for words to tell that the two of you still had feelings for each other.

 

Requested by mochii89

I'm really sorry for not updating. i've just been devastated. i'm sorry there was little fluff. If this isn't what you want, let me know.