DooJoon#3

Beast Oneshots

DooJoon stomped off the snow on his boots as he walked into the house. He carried bags of groceries and was near to freezing to death. It’s spring now but the temperature is still really low and his rather thick coat, surprisingly, wasn’t enough to block out the cold.

“Oppa! You’re back!” Maeri smiled as she took the groceries from DooJoon and walked into the kitchen. She started blabbering and rambling about her editor and how life wasn’t fair. DooJoon smiled. Maeri liked complaining, not that DooJoon didn’t like it. She could match up to his nagging personality. But, sometimes, it could get annoying. And of course, he wouldn’t ever let Maeri know.

In order to stop her from ranting on and on, DooJoon walked up to her and hugged her by the waist, placing his head on her shoulder. Maeri got the cue and kept quiet.

“Yah, I didn’t ask you to shut up completely. I just want you to stop ranting,” DooJoon said as he turned Maeri around.

“Can’t you use nicer words? Can’t you use “stop talking” instead of “shut up”? Aish, you. Seriously,” Maeri shook her head and pushed past DooJoon and walked into the living room.

“Pfft, as if you use nice words. When we’re fighting, I swear, everyone can hear you cursing and swearing,” DooJoon followed and gave her a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

“Go away, you idiot. Go change your clothes and let’s quickly get started on our games,” Maeri shooed DooJoon into the room.

“Which game? The kissing game or-,”

“The board games idiot. Stop ing and go change,”

“Pfft, fine, I’ll play board games now. You’ll see what I can do once I get you,” DooJoon huffed and went into the room to change.

Maeri shook her head helplessly, not knowing what to do with the oh-so-ertic-yet lovable and cute DooJoon.

-

“Ha! I win! Now do your forfeit!” DooJoon shouted and rolled on the floor. Maeri pouted as she glared at her hands.

How they ended up playing scissors paper stone, Maeri had no idea what she know was, she hated this game, officially.

“Go on. What do you want,”

“A kiss,”

Maeri rolled her eyes. This was the 10th time DooJoon won and the 10th time DooJoon asked For a kiss. Maeri didn’t know why he was so obsessed with kisses. Maybe because he’s too ertic or maybe because he just loves kissed from Maeri a little too much.

Maeri rolled her eyes and gave DooJoon a peck on the lips. DooJoon looked rather pleased and smiled, satisfied.

“Let’s stop this stupid game, it’s not even fun,” Maeri groaned as she lied down on DooJoon’s legs.

“Hey, you suggested this game! You said monopoly was no fun,” DooJoon chuckled as he knew fully well why Maeri wanted to stop this game.

“Shut it. Suggest something else,” Maeri rolled her eyes.

“Let’s just cuddle and sleep yeah?” DooJoon said as he Maeri’s hair.]

“Stupid. Let’s go out in the snow and make snow angels!” Maeri sat up and gently knocked DooJoon’s head.

“Aniya! It’s so cold outside! We’ll both catch a cold! Plus, why would you suddenly want to make snow angels? Didn’t you said you would never do that because Taeun did that and the next episode they broke up?”

“They have to break up either way. But seriously, they could date already. I mean, come on, they are so sweet! You watched them right?” Maeri frowned as she rambled on.

“Yea. Because you forced me to. But Taemin is under a dating ban so you know, it’s kind of impossible. Naeun though, I think she really opened up a lot to Taemin,”

“Even if Taemin was under a dating ban, he could still date Naeun! I mean, look Jonghyun dated Shin sekyung! And, were you close to Naeun?” Maeri narrowed her eyes.

“And they didn’t last if you need me to remind you. Not really but we’re like under the same company,”

“She’s A cube, you’re cube, it’s different,”

“Okay fine, we’re just friends. What else can we be,” it was DooJoon’s turn to roll his eyes.

“Lovers. Oh well, whatever. I just really miss Taeun. So let’s go make snow angles!”

-

And here DooJoon was, in 4 layers of clothing and in his boots. He didn’t know how but he found himself standing by the door, waiting for Maeri who, obviously forced DooJoon, to make snow angels with her.

“I’m done! Leggoooo!” Maeri jumped excitedly up and down. She dragged the reluctant DooJoon out of the door and into the snow coated world. Maeri grinned and immediately fell down onto the snow. She rolled around in it, smiling blissfully.

“Maeri-ah! Stop! You’ll get sick! Come on!” DooJoon stuck out his hand which was wrapped in a fluffy gloves.

Maeri smirked and before DooJoon know, he’s already in the freezing cold snow.

“Yah!” DooJoon shouted and went for Maeri. Maeri stuck out her tongue and ran away and almost immediately, she fell.

“Ouch!”

“Maeri-ah! Gwenchana?” DooJoon quickly rushed over and knelt down beside Maeri.

“I’m fine. And so, snowball fight!”

And again, by surprise, DooJoon’s face was covered in snow.

And soon enough, both of them were running around, throwing snow balls at each other. And DooJoon didn’t know how, but he lost in their battle. He fell onto the ground with a thud and panted heavily.

“Wow, that was fun, and, very tiring indeed,” Maeri laughed whole-heartedly.

DooJoon smiled and hugged Maeri, both of them falling onto the snow filled ground.

“Yah, what are you trying to do?”
“Cuddle of course. Or should I kiss you?”
“No. I’ve banned you from kissing me because you didn’t want to come and make snow angles with me,”

“What? Hey, you didn’t even make any snow angels. All you did was play okay,”

“Bleh. I don’t care~ Let’s go in! I’ll think about kisses later on,” Maeri teasingly stuck out her tongue and walked away, making her way back into the house.

DooJoon rolled his eyes at her, knowing she was purposely doing that to piss him off.

Whatever, he know he could take his revenge later on.

-

“Hot chocolate is up! Yours with 3 marshmallows and mine with 5!” Maeri squealed happily as she placed the mugs down onto the coffee table.

“I never asked you know,”

“And I never say I was talking to you. Now go away,” Maeri pushed DooJoon away playfully as she brought the mug to . She chewed on the marshmallow delightfully, her eyes forming a line. DooJoon smirked, knowing what to do to get her to kiss him.

“Do you want to do the marshmallow kiss?”

“Of- wait what?”

DooJoon had refused her offer for too many times that she had given up but now> he was actually suggesting it?

“Did you catch a cold and get high fever or something?”

“Nope, I’m pretty sure I didn’t,” Doojoon smirked, grabbed one marshmallow from the leftover packet, stuffed it in his mouth, and kissed Maeri full on on . Maeri, was of course shocked and taken aback. DooJoon brought her closer by pulling her waist towards him. He placed is marshmallow into Maeri’s mouth and pulled away before Maeri could even respond.

“Hey! What was that for?”

“Revenge,”

Requested by missmarydelryan. I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting! Request again!