Gikwang #3

Beast Oneshots

“Oppaaaaaa!”

At the sound of the high pitched voice, Heiwa sighed.

Heiwa hated, absolutely hated this woman of 5ft 6inch. This woman, in red mini skirt and heels was what always distracted Gikwang. Gikwang was a man, and she fully understands if he was attracted to her because after all, the woman was really really beautiful.

Heiwa knew she stood no chance if Gikwang fell for her. Heiwa was the shy girl. The girl with nerdy glasses and always wear long sweaters and jeans even on a sweltering hot day. She was never like the other girls. She didn’t know how to wear make up, she didn’t know how to doll herself up nor does she know how to use aegyo. She’s just that ordinary girl. And she always wonder why Gikwang would even be attracted to her.

As much as Heiwa was annoyed by the woman’s appearance, Gikwang was not at all bothered. Instead, he seemed pretty pleased.

A while ago, Gikwang was already starting to get annoyed at Heiwa but now, he was all smiles.

Heiwa wasn’t a dense girl and so she knew that Gikwang was starting to lose interest in her. She knew Gikwang only dated her because he wanted to try something new. GIkwang had always dated pretty girls with slim body, never someone like her. She expects she was lucky enough to catch Gikwang attention with her simple look.

But Gikwang was no loyal person. He was the guy who changes girlfriend every 3 months. To think that his relationship with Heiwa lasted for 6 months was record broken and definitely something new.

“Hey babe,” Gikwang said sweetly.

Heiwa turned away, not wanting to witness the scene.

“Heiwa, can you go get me some coffee while I have a talk with Jin ah?” Gikwang asked with his eye smile. HE knew Heiwa would not be able to turn him down when he shows his aegyo.

“S-sure,” Heiwa stuttered, lowering down her head and rushing out of the room.

She knew what ‘talk’ means. It means they would communicate through their lips on each other’s and Heiwa obviously would not like to stay and watch them make out.

Heiwa sighed deeply as she walked down the hallway, her heart once again heavy.

Even so, she satisfied herself with her sweet memories with Gikwang which seems like it was so far back in the days. Even though every time she reviewed the memories her heart cracks a bit, she still love the memories. They were the only prove that she had actually dated Gikwang before and that it wasn’t all just her imagination.

“Heiwa-ah,”

Heiwa looked up only to find Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoon looking down at her.

Heiwa had gotten along with Gikwang’s band mates pretty well They became like her best friend since she never really had any friends.

“Oh, oppas,” Heiwa forced a smile onto her face, trying to hide her wavering voice from them.

“Is he with that woman again?” Doojoon asked gently, knowing that you were suffering silently on your part.

Heiwa nodded slightly, in fear that if she replied, the tears would spill.

“We’re sorry Heiwa-ah, we ought to help you but we’ve agreed not to care about his love life,” Yoseob apologized solemnly, despite knowing that his apology meant nothing.

“No no no, it’s okay. Don’t be sorry. It’s just all my fault really,” Heiwa shook her head.

Gikwang’s band mates were so nice to her that she couldn’t find any people who were ever so caring towards her.

“How about we go get some drinks? And then we can talk about what you should do about Gikwang hyung,” Dongwoon suggested, smiling kindly at Heiwa.

“Yah, we’re not suppose to interfere with his love life, Dongwoon-ah,” Doojoon reminded.

“We’re not interfering with his love life, we’re helping Heiwa’s love life,” Dongwoon said in a matter-of-fact tone.

The rest of them laughed at Dongwoon’s cleverness.

-

“Heiwa, why are you drinking Gikwang’s favourite drink?” Yoseob asked curiously.

“Huh? Oh. When we’re on a date he would normally buy his favourite drink because he said that my favourite drink wasn’t healthy,” Heiwa replied.

“What? That’s not right. You should be able to drink whatever you want without him stopping you!” Doojoon said, outraged.

“It’s okay, oppa. It doesn’t matter. This drink is pretty nice too,” Heiwa said with a small smile, happy that they are caring for her like her older brother.

And the rest of the time, they just talked about how Heiwa should counter attack Gikwang and not be so obedient anymore. Despite listening to their advices, Heiwa knew that she would not do any of the things they’ve suggested. She wasn’t one who likes to take revenge. She was more like the person who would just let things be.

“Okay, we’ve got to go Heiwa-ah, we’ll see you next time okay? Stay healthy, you look way thinner than the last time we saw you,” Doojoon said.

“Arasso oppa, get going,”

The moment they stepped out of the door, Heiwa crumpled and sat tiredly on the small couch of the café she was in.

Looking out into the world outside, she knew how dangerous and cruel it is out there. All she wanted was someone who would walk with her through this difficult journey, all she wanted was someone to be there for her, but why, why can’t Gikwang be the one? He was all that she wanted. She loved him so hard she knew there was no way she could love someone else like this anymore.

“Heiwa?”

Heiwa’s head snapped up at the familiar voice, but her heart dropped when she saw the woman clinging onto Gikwang.

“N-nae?”

Gikwang held up his interwined hand and showed Heiwa.

“You know what this means?” Gikwang said it so casually that for the first time, Heiwa wanted to punch the hell out of him.

“We’re over,”

“Right, I’m glad you know. Don’t be too sad, you know I wasn’t a committed person from the start right?”

“Yea, what I didn’t know was that you were such a bastard,” Heiwa’s surprised even herself with those words.

“I won’t deny that I am a bastard,” Gikwang smiled and then left Heiwa standing there, alone.

Heiwa dropped onto the couch, her heart aching like never before.

But no tears escaped, because she had been expecting this all along.

Yet, she loved him with all her heart, she loved him so hard she knew she would never be able to love someone else like that anymore. Gikwang took her heart away from her, she had lost everything.

There’s nothing, nothing left for her.

Requested by Mincat

I'm really sorry if this isn't what you want. I try really hard to make it non-cliche but i guess i failed haha. I hope you enjoyed and please do request again!