DooJoon#7

Beast Oneshots

“ Baby what did I do wrong? Why are you suddenly like this?” Doojoon begged as he trailed behind Hye Ji.

 

Hye Ji humphed and walked faster, not wanting to entertain him.

 

She was mad, mad that he had blamed her for getting lost in dongdaemun with his cousin. It wasn’t like she had purposely got lost either. His cousin ran away on his own and Hye Ji had to run for who knows how long to find her. She wasn’t the sporty type, heck she hated running and could not run to save her life but there she was, running around dongdaemun trying to find his cousin who ran away after seeing his long lost friend. Not to mention, she had ran in heels. Her leg was sore and aching but she had no choice but to continue looking for his cousin.

 

What did she get in return?

 

His one hell of a brat cousin called Doojoon and complained to him that she was the one who left him and went to play on her own. She got a call from Doojoon after running around Dongdaemun for 2 hours, screaming at her about why she ran away to play on her own and left his cousin alone. He even told her to walk home alone as punishment and picked up his cousin.

 

Well, Hye Ji was beyond mad, she was raging. She had called up Yoseob and Junhyung and the both of them rushed to get her from Dongdaemun. The two poor guys had to hear her scream in the car about how ungrateful Doojoon and his cousin was.

 

They of course sided with her because it was obvious that Doojoon was at fault.

 

“Hyung is so stupid really,” Yoseob mumbled as he sat in the back seat.

 

“ He’s dumb, idiotic, stupid and annoying. Please warn him to not look me up because you know I would scream my head off before ripping his head off. Thanks for the ride, guys,” Hye Ji fumed and got off the car, slammed the door and walked back to her apartment with her heels in her hands.

 

“Doojoon hyung is so screwed this time round,” Junhyung chuckled, before driving off.

 

A week later, Doojoon had called her and tried to apologize, but he hadn’t even said two words before the call was hung up.

 

It was something like that.

 

“Hye Ji, I-”

 

Beep.

It took Doojoon another 3 weeks before Hye Ji would even look at him. Hye Ji had formulated an evil plan during those 3 weeks. She was not going to let it go so easily obviously. She had to trick him for once before she would be completely appeased. And so she had pretended to forgive Doojoon and acted normal until that day.

 

The day before april’s fools.

 

Doojoon had no schedule so he slept at her apartment. The plan started from early in the morning. Doojoon turned around to face Hye Ji with a smile on his face.

 

“Baby, good morning, did you sleep well?”

 

“No.” Hye Ji glared at Doojoon and pushed him away.

 

Doojoon’s eyes widened in surprise. What did he do?

 

Which brings us to the present.

 

“Yoon Doojoon what were you doing receiving calls from your ex girlfriend about how she missed you?” Hyeji faked her anger and sent daggers.

 

“What? But but i haven’t seen her since her engagement with her fiance,” Doojoon replied, honestly really confused.

 

Hyeji smirked.

 

He’s biting the bait.

 

“Don’t bull with me you liar. Then what’s with her calling in the middle of the night?” Hyeji spat at him, throwing his phone at him.

 

“Baby, I don’t know you gotta believe me,” Doojoon was flustered.

 

“ Then you call your ex girlfriend right now and ask her what on earth is she up to,” Hye Ji crossed her arms, and looked away.

 

The poor boy hadn’t even checked whether her number was in his call log.

 

“Jin hee? W-why did you call last night?” Doojoon stuttered, honestly afraid of Hyeji’s reaction. He had took so much time to win her back and he was not going to screw this up again.

 

“Oppa, you haven’t visited me in so long! When are you coming?”Jin Hee’s voice came out oddly seductive.

Hye Ji slammed her hand done on the table and stood up, glaring at Doojoon.

 

Doojoon didn’t know what was going on at all. What was his ex girlfriend saying?

 

“Yoon Doojoon, so this is what you’ve been doing behind my back huh?” Hye Ji’s eyes spat fire as she looked at Doojoon.

 

“Baby, I swear I absolutely have no idea why she said that! I swear! Please don’t get angry I really have no idea what’s going on,” Doojoon pleaded as he held Hye Ji’s arm tightly, his eyes wide, afraid that Hye Ji would leave him again.

 

Hye Ji was trying so hard not to burst out laughing at Doojoon. But at the same time, the softest spot of her heart is touched. She could see how scared Doojoon was about losing her and how important she was to him.

 

“Then let’s go to her house and solve this out!” Hye Ji flared at Doojoon who was looking so innocent right now that she would give this up if not for the thought of running for 2 hours and her legs aching for a whole week.

 

Those two hours of running really scarred her for life.

 

“Okay, okay baby, please don’t be so agitated, we’ll go and sort this out okay?” Doojoon was really panicking. Hye Ji looked like she meant business, looking so angry right now. It scared him, how angry she looks, but the thought of her leaving him was even scarier.

 

-

Because Jin Hee stayed very far from Seoul, it took almost half the day to get to Jin Hee’s place. All along the way, Hye Ji either glared or flared up at Doojoon whenever he tried to talk to her. The innocent Doojoon could not wait to clear things out. The perfect day that he wished for turned out so bad. HE wanted to have a nice breakfast with Hye Ji and then just cuddle in bed all day but looked what it turned out to be. They were on the train going to his ex’s house to clear up a misunderstanding that he had no idea how or why it occurred.

 

When they finally reached Jin Hee’s house, it was already super late, nearing midnight. They woke up so late in the morning that when they set off to Jin Hee’s place, it was already 3:30 in the afternoon.

 

“Oh! Oppa! You’re here! I missed you so much!” Jin hee grinned and was about to hug Doojoon when Hye Ji stood before them.

 

“Yah, you, what are you trying to do with MY boyfriend?” Hye Ji stood in front of Doojoon so that he could not see her face and grinned at Jinhee.

 

“Your boyfriend? Oh please, for the past 1 month he has contacted me and came to look for me frequently. We are more like a couple,” Jin Hee smirked playfully at Hye Ji.

 

“What are you talking about?! I’ve been busy with my comeback for the past 1 month. How could I have looked for you?” Doojoon was really panicking at what Jin hee was talking about. This was not good for his case obviously.

 

All of a sudden, a guy, looking older than Doojoon, stepped out of the lift.

 

“Jin hee, so this is the guy who you claim loves you more than I do?” the guy glared at Doojoon as he stepped towards Jin hee. It was lucky that Jin Hee was living in an apartment that only had one apartment per floor, if not it would be such a scene.

 

“Yoon Doojoon! Explain to me what this situation is about!” Hye Ji stared at Doojoon, wide eyed, anger evident in her eyes.

 

“Baby I swear I don’t know what this is about!” Doojoon was as startled as Hye ji.

 

Ding ding dong.

 

“PUHAHAHAHAAH!” The three people burst out laughing, leaving a flustered and confused Doojoon standing at the side.

 

“Hi, Doojoon, I’m Jin Hee’s fiance, Hye Ji’s best guy friend, Woonyong,” the guy held out his hand and smiled at Doojoon.

 

“Oppa, happy april’s fool. This is for making me run for 2 hours,” Hye Ji grinned up at Doojoon and pecked his cheek.

 

“YAH JUNG HYE JI”

 

Requested by junghyeji

 

I’m so so so soorry i didn’t update in almost a year oh my god. I know I and all your requests are long overdue but this year was so hectic and busy and omg I know these are excuses but there were so many stupid tests all year long. I will really try to complete your requests this period of time because I finished all my exams and tests for the year already. I don’t want to make any promises but I hope you guys understand. Thank you for staying with me through this hiatus!