What Kind of Weird Innuendo is Cooking?!

Mischief Managed (Or, sorta...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter has slightly suggestive humor;);)

 

The first thing Chen notices is the darkness.

    

“Where the heck am I?” he thinks, completely unaware of his surroundings. 

    

Suddenly, the small amount of light he can see is completely blocked off as a sack of some sort is thrown over Chen's head.

    

"Aaagghh," he shouts out before something pushes him backwards, catches him around the ankle, and twists his arms behind his back as he plummets helplessly backwards. 

 

Chen squeaks in surprise when his backside connects not with the stone floor but with what feels like a chair, and then yelps when he feels -are those ropes?!- secure his flailing limbs to the chair. 

    

“Oh no, ooohh nonononononono,” Chen thinks, along with a scramble of, “It's a torture chair”, “This is where it ends”, and “I'm to young to die.” 

    

“It has been a great adventure with you D.O.,” Chen concludes sadly, before he gasps, remembering D.O. along with his momentarily forgotten ability to speak.

    

"D.O., KYUNGSOO, DODODODODO HELP ME PLEASE HELPHELPHELPHEEEEEELLLPPPP MEEE-oomph," Chen shouts before something is slipped over his mouth along with the still present -and very itchy- bag over his head. 

    

Well, at least he is feeling very warm, albeit a bit stuffy, and this chair is actually quite sof-no! He should be panicking about whatever unknown terror is attacking him, not getting comfy! He hears a faint scuffle, what sounds like a muffled cat yelp, and then...silence. 

    

"Vell dif iz juzt gread," Chen tries to mutter around his gags...and then comes that weird strangled cat sound again. (Translation of Chen’s weird speech: “Well this is just great.”)

    

“What is tha-MRS NORRIS?' Chen gasps in his head. Mrs Norris seems like a promising suspect, Chen concludes. He knows she still had a grudge from that one time he accidentally stepped on her tail...but still-silence.

 

    

 

Xiumin whacks D.O. yet again on the arm when he fails to stay silent in front of Chen. Apparently, the muffled sounds coming from beneath the flour sack on Chen's head are increasingly hilarious.

 

Xiumin doesn’t even know how he'd gotten dragged into this crazy -and slightly creepy- plan of D.O.’s. He'd just been waiting for D.O. to arrive at their usual spot when said Ravenclaw had come bursting through the doors and had dragged him to a dark area in the corner. He'd frantically whispered a few words...something about "Chen", "revenge", and "help tie him up" before they had heard soft footsteps outside the door. 

    

Well, one could definitely say Xiumin was intrigued. 

    

Which lead them to a tied up Chen in the middle of the kitchen.

 

    

 

D.O. has never had so much fun in his life, which is slightly alarming considering that the  cause of his excitement is his fellow Ravenclaw- tied up and scared out of his mind in the middle of the night. 

    

Once he'd burst into the kitchen, much to his cooking-buddy's surprise, he'd grabbed Xiumin, stuffed him in a dark corner, and quickly recalled his night's events. 

    

D.O. stifles yet another snort when he thinks back to Xiumin's deer in headlights look when he'd burst through the doors, an icing covered spoon hanging suspiciously from his mouth. 

    

When Chen had slinked into the room and then straightened up in confusion, D.O. had made his move. He honestly doesn’t know what came over him; he had just moved so ninja like quickly, along with Xiumin, who was suspiciously good with his contributions. 

    

However, now that D.O.’s plan had been successful...well, he is out of a plan. 

    

"What do we do now?" he whispers to Xiumin.

    

"Well, don't you want to scare him?" Xiumin whispers back.

    

"I think he's already scared Min, I mean, look at him," D.O. whispers, gesturing to Chen's rapidly rising and falling chest. 

    

"But I guess we can scare him a little more," he adds with a grin. Xiumin grins back, and then walks behind Chen looking slightly devious. 

    

"Why are you here Chen?" he hisses in a low voice that gives even D.O. goosebumps. He is really starting to question this boy's background. 

    

However, when Chen gives no response to Xiumin's antics, not even a muffled scream, the pair frowns.

    

"Wow, he must be really good at keeping his cool," Xiumin mutters with an impressed expression. 

    

"Really though," D.O. agrees, "he's not even breathing hard like earlier. Look, the bag's not even moving..."

    

"Is he even breathing?" Xiumin questions with an even more impressed expression, leaning closer to their victim.

    

"No, I don't think so-wait-Xiumin. HE'S NOT BREATHING," D.O. gasps.

    

Xiumin's earlier expression of impression is suddenly replaced with horror.

    

"D.O. TAKE THE BAG OFF-TAKEITOFF-TAKEITOFF-TAKEITOFF!" Xiumin cries with his hands on his face. 

    

"I'm going! XIUMIN WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!" D.O. wails back as he fumbles with the gag and then the flour sack over his friend's head. 

    

What he uncovers looks...surprisingly normal: it is Chen, obviously, basically looking like he's fallen asleep. 

    

For Xiumin, he can only wonder at how this boy looks so attractive normal after their escapades. 

    

Unfortunately for D.O., this appearance only sparks the thought that, “All dead people look peaceful - Oh dear lord we've killed him.” 

    

Echoing his thoughts, Xiumin, leaning closer with a slightly dazed look on his face, whispers, "Oh my...is he dead?" 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter