Who Peed in Your Wheaties?

Mischief Managed (Or, sorta...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey all of our little cupcakes! Sorry we haven't been able to update in a while, and this chapter is kind of short ^_^ School's keeping us all busy (Especially Potions)... But I hope you all enjoy this chapter despite its small word count (I'm sure all of you Chenmin shippers will... *Wink wink*), and we'll try to write more soon! Until then, Fizzing Whizbees for all! *Throws a Cornish pixie Fizzing Whizbee at you* 

- J 

Hi. I told them to update because they needed to put in their parts before mine.

But they didn't.

For like a week.

Sorry. I love you. 

-Taryn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin really wishes that Chen would stop getting so close.

 

Like seriously? Had the Ravenclaw ever heard of personal space? 

 

You know, that one thing that kept other people from putting their chin on your shoulder, or from wrapping their arms around your waist, or from-

 

“Yah!” Xiumin shouts, pushing at Chen as the other ducks away, giggling.

 

“Gross,” Xiumin thinks unhappily, wiping icing off of his cheek, a big gloop of hot pink stickiness coming off on his fingers. 

 

“Awww,” Chen coos, D.O. rolling his eyes at the pair of them as he finishes icing the last cupcake. “You’re so cute when you’re mad.”

 

Xiumin scowls despite the flush that is beginning to climb up his face, burning embarrassment making his heart rate quicken. 

 

Xiumin had never guessed a Ravenclaw would be able to make him feel like this. All confused and flustered and attracted and... Attracted?

 

Xiumin shakes his head. “Nope. I am definitely not attracted to that pompous, ninja-wannabe... There is no freaking way. At all. Period.”

 

Ever since Xiumin had tackled Chen that night in the kitchens, he had been thinking about the younger boy all of the time. 

 

And Chen hadn’t made it easy to forget him either. 

 

Also, it didn’t help that Xiumin liked to be around Chen despite the other’s annoying habits.

 

Like how Chen always kept a stash of fever fudge stuffed inside his backpack, and would use it whenever he didn’t feel like, “Listening to

Professor Snape drawl on about Potions, because, seriously, why would I need to know how to brew a love potion? I’m drop-dead gorgeous already, don’t you agree Minmin?” And then Chen would lean in really close, ignoring personal boundaries as always, and bat his eyelashes at Xiumin.

 

“Shut up,” Xiumin says back, turning around to finish arranging D.O.’s cupcakes on the platter. They’re supposed to drop them off before going to the birthday party.

 

And Xiumin has to admit, albeit reluctantly, that Chen is looking ay in his suit and ti-

 

“Hell no,” Xiumin thinks furiously, slamming a cupcake down with a little too much force, and icing splatters all over his face.

 

“Xiumin,” D.O. scolds, looking at the ruined cupcake as if Xiumin just punched D.O. in the face. “Now I have to make another cupcake.”

 

“You know what?” Chen says suddenly, untying the apron from around his waist and tossing it to the side. He walks over and grabs Xiumin’s arm. “How about Xiumin and I head to the party early, and we’ll leave you alone to finish that one cupcake in peace,” he continues, and Xiumin begins to shake his head no, but D.O. is nodding his head, and, “Crap, you have got to be kidding me,” Xiumin thinks as D.O. practically pushes the two of them out of the room. 

 

“Stop touching me,” Xiumin snaps as soon as the door is shut behind them, yanking his arm away from Chen’s grip. 

 

“Jeez,” Chen mutters, looking at Xiumin curiously. “Who spit in your bean curd?”

 

“Who did what?” Xiumin asks, perplexed, and Chen raises an eyebrow.

 

“I said, who peed in your Wheaties?” 

 

Xiumin stares at Chen.

 

Chen stares back. 

 

“You don’t get it, do you?” Chen finally asks, and Xiumin rolls his eyes, turning to walk away.

 

“I mean, come on, who doesn’t get that?” Chen asks, following like an annoying puppy. Puppies can never be annoying though.  

Xiumin walks faster.

 

Chen jogs to catch up, stopping Xiumin with a hand on his shoulder and turning him around.

 

“Are you okay?” he asks when Xiumin is facing him, and Xiumin blows out a breath.

 

“Yeah,” Xiumin says, pulling away again.

 

But before he can turn and keep heading to the dungeons, which is where the party is at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter