Thanks to Lay

Mischief Managed (Or, sorta...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Luhan opens his eyes and stares up into the high ceiling of the infirmary, the events from the trip to Hogsmeade come rushing back.

    

He can remember drinking butter beer, oh that delicious butter beer, and then everything gets a little hazy.

    

He remembers witnessing Lay and Suho getting a little snugly (too snugly if you ask him) in a corner of the Three Broomsticks, and Fizzing Whizbees, and passing out.

    

He also remembers being dropped on a cloud, a very cold cloud, but that's all he's got for that one.

    

And there's something else.

    

Luhan's brow furrows in thought.

    

And then he remembers.

    

Oh Sehun.

    

He covers his face in frustration, his groan muffled by his palms.

    

What did he do?

    

He can't remember much, but he's got this bad feeling in his stomach when he pictures Sehun's face in his mind.

 

He needs to apologize.

    

Now should be a good time, since it's just a little past midnight and the halls should be mostly empty.

    

Plus he knows the password to Slytherin's dormitory.

    

Luhan's got sources everywhere.

    

So Luhan slips off of the infirmary bed, shivering when his bare feet touch the cold stone floor, and pulls on the pair of pink, fuzzy socks near his bed.

  

"Ooo I like these!" Luhan whispers to himself, twisting and tuning his fuzzy pink feet around as he admires them.

    

But Luhan is quickly snapped out of his reverie when he hears a muffed groan nearby.

    

Leaping up on his bed, one fuzzy foot drawn up in front of him in protection, Luhan holds his breath and glances around the infirmary.

    

It seems like there's no one there, but then Luhan sees a lump on one of the beds nearby through the darkness.

    

It moves slowly, releasing another muffled groan, and Luhan covers his mouth, eyes widening like saucers.

    

“Come on, Luhan, you can do it,” Luhan mutters to himself in his head. “Just get past it, that's all.”

    

So Luhan slowly gets down off the bed, silently sliding past the infirmary bed with the lump.

    

But he's always been curious, so when the lump makes another noise that sounds strangely human-like, Luhan can't resist coming closer to the bed and leaning over it.

    

What he does not expect, however, is for a hand to reach out from the lump, grab him by the collar of his pajamas, and yank him down onto the bed.

    

Any high pitched scream Luhan emits is quickly smothered as his face is pressed into the blob.

    

Struggling is futile with the blob, as Luhan quickly discovers, and just as he's about to bring his knee up to nail the blob in the goods, he catches a familiar scent.

    

Hot-cocoa.

    

And butter beer.

    

Lots of butter beer.

    

Luhan has smelled this scent multiple times. 

    

Right before he goes to bed. 

    

In the waft of air that comes out of the bathroom after a certain someone just showers.

    

When he's helping someone with their homework.

    

And then Luhan knows who the blob is.

    

The blob, is Lay.

    

He must have passed out in Hogsmeade too.

    

But he doesn't understand the overwhelming scent of butter beer.

    

Ceasing his futile struggles, Luhan reaches up and yanks the covers off of Lay's head. 

    

Lay's hair is severely ruffled, and he looks like he might be high or possibly asleep.

    

Luhan goes with the former when Lay opens his eyes and giggles.

    

"Guess what?" Lay whispers right in Luhan's face, the scent of glorious butter beer filling Luhan's senses.

    

Without giving Luhan a chance to respond, Lay giggles some more, before covering his mouth with his hand and whispering, "They didn't find my secret stash.”

    

Luhan really doesn't know what to say.

    

And he's going to assume that the "secret stash" is butter beer.

    

But Lay's arms are wrapped around Luhan's torso in a surprisingly strong grip, and Luhan can't get away.

    

"Umm, that's good, I guess. Lay, could you possibly, I don't know, let go of me?" Luhan whispers back.

    

Unfortunately, that wasn't exactly the right thing to say.

    

Suddenly, Luhan feels the breath go out of his lungs as Lay literally rolls over on top of him, blankets and all, and then Luhan freezes.

    

He feels Lay's nimble hands, poised for attack.

    

Right over his stomach.

    

If there's one weakness anyone should know about Luhan, it's his extreme ticklishness.

    

Especially near his stomach.

    

He's so ticklish there that he made Lay promise not to tickle him.

    

Apparently, Lay forgets his promises when he's drunk.

    

"Lay...," Luhan starts, his entire body tense under the Lay/blanket pile.

    

But there's no use, as Luhan quickly finds out, when Lay giggles again.

    

And then attacks.

    

Luhan can't even scream as he's overcome with giggles himself, joining Lay, who, apparently, finds torturing his friend hilarious.

    

"Lay--please--ahahaha--stop that--hehehe--LAY!" Luhan manages to get out through the giggles that wrack his body. He's starting to feel faint as he tries to protect his stomach underneath Lay. 

  

Lay, miraculously, stops in his attack for a moment, leaning down to whisper in Luhan's ear.

    

"Do you want some of the stash?" he asks, grinning through the darkness.

    

Luhan seriously feels like they're talking about a drug deal, but Lay's hands are still dangerously close to his stomach, so he just nods quickly.

    

Rolling off of Luhan, Lay reaches under his pillow and drags out three bottled butter beers.

    

ing two of the bottles at Luhan, Lay opens his own and takes a sip.

    

"You get two, cuz you're extra special" Lay smiles, clutching his butter beer and rocking back and forth like a little kid.

    

Finally regaining his breath, Luhan quickly stumbles off of the bed holding his two butter beers, and almost topples to the floor.

    

"Thanks very much, now I'm just gonna go," Luhan gasps, holding a hand over his pounding heart.

    

"Ok, byyyeee Lulu," Lay singsongs, waving from where he's sitting cross legged on his bed.

    

“Mental note: never go out drinking with Lay alone," Luhan thinks to himself, shaking his head as he quietly opens the infirmary doors.

    

Slipping out into the dim hallway, Luhan quietly heads out in the direction of the Slytherin dormitory.

    

He can't even hear himself, thanks to his gorgeous new fluffy socks.

    

Luhan makes his way through the dim hallways with almost no obstacles.

    

He has to hide in the dark shadows of a corner of one of the corridors once when he sees a professor headed his way, but other than that, everything goes pretty smooth.

    

Oh, and he thought he heard someone scream, "Cupcake!", followed by a rather large thud.

    

It must have been his imagination.

    

But anyways, Luhan finds himself standing in front of the tall green and silver door leading to the Slytherin common room pretty quickly.

    

His heart is thundering.

    

“Why am I so nervous?' Luhan thinks, checking his pulse.

    

And then he remembers the two cold bottles pressing into his sides, courtesy of Lay.

    

He shouldn't.

    

He really shouldn't.

    

But he's so nervous he can't even think straight.

    

So he does.

    

Luhan plans to drink just one of the bottles, but by the time the first one is down, he's already cracking open the second.

    

“Yum,” Luhan sighs, smacking his lips together.

    

Well, darn. What was the password again?

    

Luhan giggles into his hand.

    

Oh yeah.

    

“Sehun is hot,” Luhan thinks, giggling some more.

    

Nooo, that's not what it is.

    

That's what it should be, but it's not.

    

Oh, yes.

    

How could he forget.

  

"Glorious butter beer," Luhan whispers to the door, clapping his hands like a seal and squealing quietly when it opens.

    

Luhan thinks it's an amazing password.

    

Simply amazing.

    

“I should be in Slytherin,” Luhan thinks to himself, rubbing his butter beer-filled stomach and sighing contentedly before stepping inside the Slytherin common room.

    

"Ohh Sehunnie," he coos, "where are you?"

 

 

 

Lay's got a problem.

 

 

    

A really big problem.

    

He's out of butter beer.

    

The three bottles he had pulled out when Luhan was there were his last three bottles.

    

And he had given two to Luhan.

    

And then he had dropped his last one.

    

Stupid.

    

He'd just been rocking on his bed, clutching his butter beer, when he had rocked a little too far and tumbled off of the bed.

    

Fortunately, he didn't hit his head.

    

Unfortunately, his butter beer bottle broke.

    

So now he's lying on his stomach across his bed, watching with mournful eyes as his precious butter beer spreads across the stone floor.

    

He could it up.

    

But that's gross.

    

Instead, Lay has to undergo the torture of watching his baby flow across the floor, whimpering occasionally as he reaches out a hand as if to touch it, but then drawing back.

    

Stupid Luhan.

 

 

 

 

The Slytherin common room is so...

    

Luhan searches for the right word.

    

Pretty.

    

There we go.

    

It's so pretty, with it's high ceilings and dim lighting and elegant stone arches.

    

And parts of the wall look out into the lake, and we all know what's in the lake.

    

The giant squid.

    

Luhan loves the giant squid.

    

He stumbles through the empty Slytherin common room, gazing open-mouthed around him and hiccuping occasionally.

    

His feet aren't even cold because of his fluffy pink socks.

    

He's gonna keep them.

   

Luhan twirls around on the slick stone floor in his fluffy socks, giggling when he stumbles and lands on a nearby couch.

    

That's when he sees the hallway leading to the boys' dormitory.

    

Oh right.

    

Sehun.

    

Luhan jumps up and claps his hands together.

    

"Here I come Sehunnie, ready or not," he singsongs as he skips towards the dim hallway.

    

Luhan feels like a cloud.

    

He feels like a fluffy little cloud, floating down the hallway on his fluffy pink socks so silently no one could possibly hear him, not even his perfect Sehunnie.

    

But he's got something no cloud has.

    

He's got a wand.

    

And he's gonna use it.

 

 

 

 

Lay sits u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter