Kai's Gigantic Mixing Bowls

Mischief Managed (Or, sorta...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O. walks slowly towards the gigantic mixing bowl at the opposite end of the counter, curiosity overriding his other senses.
A part of him screams to turn around and run back to his dormitory, with or without his wand.
But another part of him whispers, “Mixing bowls don't make noises on their own, Kyungsoo.”
Touché, inner Kyungsoo, touché.
Which leads us back to D.O., still taking step after agonizingly slow step towards his impending doom large silver bowl.
 

 

Kai's in a bit of a situation.
One that does not include him dropping Cupcake's wand to the bottom of the gigantic bowl he's in and alerting his lover to his current location.
Oh no.
Kai's sliding.
Due to the curvature of his bowl and the slickness of the dress shoes he has on, his body is slowly but surely sliding further towards the center.
Oh, and the ginormous mixing device is in between his legs now as well. 
Wonderful.
 

 

D.O.'s starting to wonder if his sleep-deprived state is to blame for the noise he heard.
Because he's currently crouched directly outside of the large mixing bowl, ear pressed to its side, and what does he hear?
Absolutely nothing.
Well, nothing besides the weird squeaking noise like something's sliding against a slick surface.
But that could be anything, who knows? Definitely not D.O.
So now D.O.'s slowly standing up, preparing to peer into the gigantic mixing bowl in front of him.
 

 

Things Kai has learned recently:
One: Don't drop a wand if you're inside a very large mixing bowl stalking hiding from the love of your life.
Two: The insides of mixing bowls are actually very slippery, especially against dress shoes and bare hands. Because if you're in a large mixing bowl hiding from your soul mate you will probably be nervous.
Three: Being nervous from hiding in a large mixing bowl from your soul mate gives you sweaty palms.
Four: Sweaty palms do nothing, NOTHING, to save you from slipping into the center of giant mixing bowls.
Oh, and:
-Having overly large mixing devices in between your legs can be uncomfortable.
-However, wrapping both legs and arms around said mixing devices helps alleviate discomfort greatly.
Kai is currently hanging onto his giant mixing device quite comfortably, supported by the curve of the mixing device and arms able to wrap securely around the upper portion as well.
But his position does nothing to quell the rapid beating of his heart.
Because he still doesn't know if Cupcake heard him clearly.
But he also hasn't heard the opening and closing of the door to the Room of Requirement either.
Which means Cupcake is still in here, somewhere.
 

 

D.O. is short.
This, he realizes when he stands to his full height and finds himself eye to eye with silver metal.
The struggles in his life.
But D.O. is also determined.
Which is why he's currently reaching up with both hands to clasp onto the rim of the giant mixing bowl before lifting himself slightly off of the ground to peer inside.
 

 

Kai sighs softly from his perch before something catches his eye.
A hand, no, two hands, are appearing over the edge of the mixing bowl, pressing into the metal as if lifting the adjoining body up.
They're also really nice hands.
Kai shakes his head to clear his thoughts of handsome hands as his pulse quickens.
Because this is it.
He's finally meeting Cupcake.
But he can't scare him away.
Oh no.
Kai will just greet him calmly and hopefully everything will work out.
He can picture the conversation in his head already.
"Hello, Cupcake, I assume, I'm Kai. Care to join me in my gigantic mixi-"
But Kai's cut off as a head, or should he say an extremely large (adorable) pair of eyes, comes into view over the top of the mixing bowl.
All pretenses of a calm conversation go out of the mixing bowl the window.
"CUPCAKE!" Kai screams, his face breaking into a huge smile as soon as D.O.'s face pops into view.
D.O. screams as well, Kai's face magnified in his goggle-vision and the previous shout of "Cupcake" ringing in his ears.
Releasing his hold on the rim of the bowl, D.O. falls to the ground unceremoniously, Kai now panicking that his love will escape once again.
Unfortunately, on his way down, D.O.'s elbow knocks into a lever sticking out of the side of the gigantic mixing bowl.
And then he's watching in horror as the mixing device in the center of the machine starts to rotate, low moans of terror coming from his baby inside.
 

 

Things Kai has learned recently (cont.):
Five: Although hanging onto a mixing device in between one's legs may alleviate discomfort, discomfort will increase tenfold once said mixing device begins rotating.
Six: One truly understands the importance for the safety of one's manhood when it is placed in the face of overly large, rotating metal rods.
 

 

D.O. scrambles to his feet, hands over his mouth as he stares at the whirling mixing device.
Because he's positive that when he looked inside the mixing bowl he saw Kai clinging onto that mixing device like the cutest koala you've ever seen.
Hopping around the levers sticking out of the machine uncertainly, D.O. groans in frustration and then hastily pulls one that looks right.
He has to save his baby, of course.
However, said lever simply causes the actual bowl to start rotating along with the mixing device.
Well, this is one high tech pain in the a-
"Cupcake...,” a low moan catches D.O.'s attention from inside the bowl, and he grips at his hair roughly.
His baby's going to get hurt.
And it'll all be D.O.'s fault even though Kai put himself in the mixer.
D.O. jumps around the moving mixer, trying to see in, but he can't, which is why he then proceeds to grab onto the rim once again.
The rim of the mixing bowl which is still turning.
Whoops.
The goggled-male lets out a yelp as he's yanked with the machine, going around and around helplessly.
 

 

Kai can't let Cupcake get away this time.
So when he sees the pair of hands emerge once again in his swirling vision, he makes his move.
Leaping from his moving device to the side of the bowl (manhood still in check), Kai inches his way along the edges towards Cupcake's hands, praying the other will continue hanging on.
 

 

D.O. starts when he feels a secure grip settle around his wrists, pulling him upwards.
He nearly faints when he comes face to face with a maniacally grinning Kai on the other side of the mixing bowl.
He just looks so beautiful with his wide grin and the wind blowing through his hair as they clasp hands over the side of their shared mixing bowl.
And then he's losing his balance as Kai gives a particularly hard pull which sends the smaller one tumbling into the mixing bowl.
 

 

Kai didn't really plan this out too well.
When he'd grabbed Cupcake, he'd only had the thought of trapping the other in the bowl with himself, but he hadn't thought of what would happen if there were two people inside a ginormous moving bowl with a complimentary mixing device whirling in the center. 
 

 

As D.O. falls to the bottom of the machine, the movement of the bowl sends him careening into Kai's legs, sending the other tumbling as well with a yelp of surprise. He manages to get up enough to grab onto the edge of the side of the bowl, pressing into it due to their momentum. When he glances over his shoulder, D.O. sees Kai clinging to the opposite edge as well. 
But Kai doesn't stay there for long.
D.O. screams as Kai leaps from the side of the bowl onto the spinning mixer in the center, realization hitting him.
Kai's trying to get to him.
 

 

Kai closes his eyes against the swirling filling his vision and takes a breath. When he opens them, he sees the occasional glimpse of color as Cupcake zooms around him. Kai watches the other for a couple moments before he counts to three mentally.
And then he jumps.
 

 

D.O. screams again when he sees Kai jump off of the mixing device towards him, Kai's screams joining his in the leap. 
Kai slams into D.O., both of them squashing into the side of the bowl.
"Hello," Kai gasps out, hands gripping the rim of the bowl on either side of D.O.'s head.

 

 

And then, before D.O. can react, Kai reaches a hand to the back of D.O.'s head, pulls the goggles off, and chucks them over the side of the bowl.
"Beaut-," Kai starts, cut off as D.O. screams again and pushes Kai away, sending him careening back into the mixing device, which seems to scoop Kai away in its twirling prongs as he shouts out.
 

 

Things Kai has learned recently (Part III):
Seven: Avoid contact between the attachment point of gigantic mixing appliances and any sort of clothing.
Eight: Failure to do so results in loss of clothing article as well as pain.
 

 

After shoving Kai away, D.O. loses his footing and falls into the bottom of the bowl, spinning around and around once again.

Looking up, he manages to glimpse Kai grappling to grab onto the mixing device, but something's off.
It's almost like Kai can't get away even if he wants to.
 

 

Kai-can't-breathe. 
Because his jacket managed to get caught in the top of the mixing device, twisting tighter with each rotation.
Problem is, his jacket is still on him.
And each time Kai attempts to pull away, his head hits the top of the machine rather hard.
"Cupcake-," bang, "save-," bang, "me-," bang, "please-," Kai gasps out, his ever-tightening jacket pulling his arms uselessly upwards as he spins around. 
 

 

D.O. avoids having his eye poked out as his wand flies past him, and then he's scrambling on his hands and knees after it, finally flopping on top of it successfully.
Rolling onto his back, he shouts out the first spell he can think of to stop this eternal spinning, an effective immobilization spell.
D.O.'s head continues to spin even after the bowl does, and he collapses at the bottom of the bowl with a deep sigh and his wand pressed safely to his chest.
His eyes snap open, however, when he remembers his company.
Scrambling to his feet, D.O. makes to climb out of the giant bowl as fast as he can.
That is, until he looks over at Kai.
The other boy hangs exhaustedly from his jacket, twisted around the mixing device, with his head hanging as he breathes deeply.
The edge of his shirt also rode up in the process, revealing a delicious strip of beautifully tanned skin, but that's beside the point.
Or is it?
D.O. gulps, heart pounding in his chest as he stands with one hand on the edge of the bowl undecidedly.
But then Kai groans as if he's in pain and D.O.'s decision is made as he carefully makes his way over to the immobile boy.
D.O. has to clim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter