Love Triangle?

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish! Sooyoung-ah, why would you do that?!" Jessica grumbled as she entered the condominium. She immediately placed her purse on the couch and sat down tiredly.

"Mianhae Sica! I just felt like pranking you again.. But I promise! I'll never do it again." Sooyoung apologized as she sat down next to her.

Jessica sighed in frustration, "It's fine. It's a good thing that the girl was kind enough to not laugh at me. Or else if she did.." Jessica's hand curled up into fist and her gaze instantly changed.

Sooyoung widened her eyes,"Hey Sica, learn to control your anger sometimes! I saw you yelling at the poor girl who spilled hot chocolate on you. She looked so scared and pitiful."

Jessica suddenly remembered the girl's face. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat at the thought of her. Jessica suddenly bit her lip, as she felt a pang of guilt. She didn't mean to yell at her, but when she gets angry she just has to put out her anger on someone.

She sighed, "It's because of you, Sooyoung. If you didn't infuriate me-"

"That's why I'm saying that you should learn to control your anger! I feel so bad for her." Sooyoung sighed, remembering the girl's pitiful expression.

"But.. she looks familiar. I just don't know where I've met her before.." Jessica furrowed her eyebrows together as she tried to remember.

"Hmm.. She doesn't look like an actress.. She doesn't look like a singer either. Wait.. Is she perhaps.. the mysterious girl in your dream?" Sooyoung asked.

"What girl?" Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my gosh, Jessica.. don't tell me you've forgotten her already." Sooyoung gave her a horrified look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jessica said innocently. 

"Crap! You forgot about your dream again?!" Sooyoung stood up in disbelief.

Jessica widened her eyes, "I did?"

"Aigoo.. Thank God you only have Long-term Childhood Amnesia. If you had Anterograde Amnesia.. I don't think I can be your friend anymore." Sooyoung worriedly implied.

"How is this good? I can't even remember my own childhood." Jessica dejectedly sighed.

Sooyoung gasped, "W-Wait! I have an idea!"

Jessica gave her an interested look, "Really? What is it?"

Sooyoung smiled, "Jessica, from now on.. You need to write down every event that happens in your dreams. Write down everything you can remember on a piece of paper so you can at least be familiar with the people from your childhood." 

Jessica's eyes were suddenly filled with hope. She had a feeling this would work. If she couldn't store her childhood memories in her mind or in pictures, she could at least store them on a piece of paper. "That's perfect, Sooyoung! Thank you.. I hope your plan will really work."

*****

Taeyeon stretched out her arms and she sighed. It was another lonely morning without anyone. She saw the sunlight directed towards her. "Grandma.. I miss you." She whispered sadly to no one. It was Sunday. Taeyeon remembered the day before. When she coincidentally met a girl that looked exactly like.. her. She bitterly frowned at their first meeting.

"What the.. MY COAT! This is my favorite coat! How could you-" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter