Awkward

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since the incident. The awkward incident. Yuri asked Jessica what the dream was all about, but all Jessica said was:

"I don't remember.."

These are the same words she said after the car accident. After she forgot everything.

But slowly, the memories came back through her dreams. Slowly, her heart became attached to Taeyeon. It was scary, but she could no longer stop her feelings.

"T-Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon looked back and awkwardly smiled, "Hey Sica."

"H-Hi.." Jessica slightly blushed as she saw Taeyeon smiling at her. Aigoo this is so weird.. 

"Have any plans today? It's Friday you know." Taeyeon continued to stare at her.

Jessica shrugged, "You want to do something... together?"

Taeyeon smiled, "Sure. Do you want to go shopping? Or.. take a walk outside?"

"A-Anything you want to do, Taeyeon." Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon chuckled, "I notice you're not calling me Taeng unnie, or Taengoo anymore. Are you having feelings for me now, Sica?" Taeyeon jokingly nudged her on the elbow and winked at her. However Jessica couldn't hold in her emotions. She bit her lip and blushed. She looked down and nervously, her heart beat faster.

"A-Aniyo.." She managed to mumble.

Taeyeon smiled without noticing Jessica's obvious reaction, "I'm just kidding~ Let's go now!" She held Jessica's hand, and together, they left the school.

 

"Hey, Sica.. Have you ever tried drinking before?"

Jessica shook her head, "Is it good?"

"Of course! You want to try later before we come back home?"

"Sure, unnie." Jessica replied, and held Taeyeon's hand tightly. 

"Hey, you guys! You left us!" 

The two girls turned around and saw Tiffany and Yuri walking together.

Jessica suddenly felt disappointed. She wanted to be with Taeyeon the whole time, but these two just had to ruin their little 'date.'

Tiffany ran to Taeyeon, and clinged onto her arm. For the past few days, Tiffany has been clinging onto Taeyeon. And Jessica didn't like it. She didn't like it AT ALL.

"Hey, Sica." Yuri awkwardly stood next to her. Jessica smiled, "Hey, Yuri."

"So, guys! Should we separate here, and meet up somewhere like.. after 2 hours?" Tiffany beamed next to Taeyeon.

Jessica bitterly stared at Taeyeon smiling at Tiffany. I guess Taeyeon is smiling at her cuteness again- being bubbly as she is.

"Actually, can't we just all walk together? I'd also like to spend time with Taeyeon. Besides.. you're always with Taeyeon, so can't she be with someone else for at least one day?" Jessica said. Her voice was a little cold, but she was completely annoyed. She couldn't take it anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter