Feelings

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuing on from the last chapter with the awkward trio Tiffany, Yuri and Sooyoung.

The three girls walked far away from each other. Tiffany was a foot behind Yuri and Sooyoung, who were about 2-3 feet away from each other.

They looked like people who didn't know each other, when in fact, they already knew each other pretty well.

This won't do.. I have to do something to get them closer. Or else, Sooyoung will regret this forever. Tiffany thought.

Tiffany took a step forward, so that she was exactly between the two.

"So Yuri-ah, I heard you're single." Tiffany stated awkwardly.

"Nae.." Yuri nodded, without any change in her calm expression.

Sooyoung stared at Tiffany with jealousy and sighed to herself. Why couldn't I be like Tiffany? I wish I could talk to her that easily.. Sooyoung bitterly thought.

"You know, my brother Siwon.. he's single too. I think he would like you a lot. He's coming here for vacation next month." Tiffany smiled. She secretly looked to see Sooyoung's expression, and when she did, she immediately held in her laughter.

Is she being serious? Did she not just remember about what I told her? Tiffany, are you doing this on purpose?! Sooyoung stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh.. But it's okay.. I'm not really looking for anyone to date yet.." Yuri shyly answered. Tiffany smiled and stared at Sooyoung again, who seemed to be half-relieved and half-disappointed.

Should I be happy that she doesn't like anyone yet? Or should I be sad that she just clarified she DOESN'T like anyone.. which includes me? Sooyoung thought.

"Hey, Sooyoung-ah come here! You look like a stranger to us, walking further and further away. Do you not like us or something?" Tiffany laughed. She sure knew how to annoy Sooyoung.

Sooyoung immediately widened her eyes, "A-Aniyo! Of course I like you guys! I-I'm just.. shy." Sooyoung admitted out of nowhere.

Tiffany slightly smirked, and Sooyoung immediately ran over to the two.

Silence crept up again, and this time it was Sooyoung's turn to say something.

"Uhm.. Yuri-shi-"

"Calling me 'Yul unnie' is fine.." Yuri smiled shyly again at Sooyoung. The latter immediately melted from the smile Yuri just gave her. "N-Nae, Yul unnie.."

Tiffany mentally rolled her eyes at Sooyoung's reaction. She had to admit, she did like Taeyeon, but not as much as Sooyoung did for Yuri.

Or.. did she?

~

"Uhm Taengoo-yah, so.. what do you think about the camping plan Sooyoung suggested earlier?"

Taeyeon smiled, "It sounds pretty cool. I think I'll go if it's continued. Will you come too if it's continued?" 

Jessica smiled slightly, trying to hide her excitement, "O-Of course! Wherever you are, I'll be there."

Taeyeon widened her eyes slightly, feeling surprised from what Jessica just said.

"Because you're my best friend! Aren't we like twins Taengoo? From the day I met you, I already knew that I could somehow get along with you." Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon smiled, "Right.. I'm your.. best friend." Just.. a best friend..

"Oh! Taengoo, they're back!" Jessica pointed in front of her, and the 3 girls immediately waved.

"Hey, where's Yoona and Seohyun?" Taeyeon mumbled to her.

Jessica widened her eyes, "Oh yeah.."

"Hey! The kids!" Taeyeon exclaimed to the three.

"K-Kids?" The three mumbled cluelessly.

"Yoona and Seohyun! Where are they?!" Taeyeon panicked.

"I.. I thought they were with you two?!" Yuri exclaimed finally realizing the situation.

Taeyeon sighed in frustration and put a hand on her forehead, "Oh my goodness.. Where are they?! It's like 7 PM! What if someone kidnaps them?! Have you guys heard the news about the old men strolling around during the night, trying to kidnap young girls?!"

Jessica stared at Taeyeon worriedly. She had never seen her so worried and scared before.

"Taeyeon-ah.. We'll find them! Don't worry.." Yuri tried to calm her down, "Let's partner up, and spread out to different directions so we can find them quickly."

"Sica, come with me. Tiffany, you can go with Taeyeon, and Sooyoung.. you can come with us."

Taeyeon felt slightly disappointed that she wasn't partnered up with Jessica, but that didn't matter to her right now because she just wanted to find the kids.

What to do.. I'll be walking with Taeyeon.. Why did Yuri have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter