My Hero

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuing from the last chapter..

"N-No.. Don't tell me what to do.. I will scream.. I dare you to shoot me." Yoona yelled. She tried not to shake but she was sweating like crazy. Her heart raced, as she thought if that was the right thing to do. Seohyun was right behind her, about to cry from fear.

"Don't move. I will shoot this if you-"

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!" Yoona screamed on the top of her lungs, and stood up.

"U-Unnie!" Seohyun cried.

The man ran towards them, and Yoona pushed Seohyun away, "Go!"

"U-Unnie, no!"

"SEOHYUN I SAID GO!" Yoona yelled frustratedly. Seohyun had no choice; she ran to the same phone booth they went to, so she could call 119. (*911 in Korea.)

The man charged with the gun in his hand, but Yoona immediately snapped the gun of his hand with her long right leg. The man panicked, and Yoona instantly grabbed his arm and twisted it. He was immediately locked in her grip.

"Tell me! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"S-Stop! Please!" The man weakly surrendered. He had underestimated her strength for a girl.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU GO UNTIL YOU TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Noona! Please stop! It hurts! This is Chanyeol!" 

Yoona immediately stopped and gave a flabbergasted look.

"....C-Chanyeol-shi?" Yoona slowly let go of him, and he sighed in embarrassment. 

"Mianhae noona.. I just.. Can you keep a secret?"

"S-Sure.. But it depends.."

"Please noona? I can't tell this to you without you promising me this."

"Aish, fine. But it still depends. If it's something important about my friends, I have to tell them."

Chanyeol sighed, "Okay.."

"Noona.. You know that Baekhyun still likes Taeyeon noona, right?"

"Y-Yeah.. why?"

Chanyeol sighed again, "Baekhyun.. he scares me. He's the one who told me to do all of this.. He wanted me to kidnap you or Seohyun, because if I kidnap one of you guys, Taeyeon noona will be tempted to do whatever Baekhyun wants, just to save her friends. Like.. as far as being his girlfriend."

"W-What?! B-Baekhyun.. he did that?!" Yoona gave a horrified look.

"N-Nae.. but noona.. I really try to avoid him now. He seems like he's obsessed of Taeyeon noona now. He's been in love with her for two years now, and still, Taeyeon noona doesn't like him at all."

Yoona sighed, "Arasso Chanyeol.. I won't tell Taeyeon about this. Just please.. don't do whatever he tells you to. If you want, you can even hang out with us.. or Minho. He seems like a nice guy, right?"

Chanyeol nodded and he smiled, "Thanks noona. You're the best. I can't believe you did that earlier. You're stronger than I thought!"

Yoona laughed and playfully slapped him on the back. Meanwhile, Seohyun finally got back, with the police.

"U-Unnie..?"

Yoona and Chanyeol stopped laughing and turned to the noise.

"S-Seohyun! You didn't have to.. It turns out to be just Chanyeol."

"N-Nae? W-Why did you do that Chanyeol?!" Seohyun frowned. The almost, entirely covered in black Chanyeol laughed gingerly, "S-Sorry for causing trouble today, noona.."

Seohyun sighed and turned to the police, "Sorry police officers, but you don't have to arrest him. He's a good friend of ours. I think I already know why he did this."

"I'm sorry miss, but why would a good friend do this?" The police suspiciously asked.

"Please trust us. Our friend can be VERY gullible and loyal. Please just go. I swear, there's nothing wrong."

"O..kay."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter