Wish

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Week Later

All the girls were getting along with each other. Surprisingly, despite some differences in their personalities, they got along pretty well. It was like fate really planned them to get along. Like fate wanted to get them closer to each other. 

"Unnie! Wait!" Yoona chased after Jessica. The latter smiled and stopped to wait for her new dongsaeng, Yoona.

"Oh, Yoona-ya! I thought you were at the library to meet your friends?"

"Unnie, Taeng unnie wants you to come with us! Oh, and bring your friends too!"

"Huh? Where?" Jessica shyly smiled. She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach after realizing the fact that Taeyeon remembered her.

"At the cafe next to the library! Come on unnie! Please?" Yoona pouted, trying to get her to say yes.

Jessica chuckled and ruffled Yoona's hair, "Aigoo! You and your aegyo!" She laughed and walked away.

"Unnie! Wait-" 

"Yes Yoona, I'll go! Just let me put my stuff back in my dorm!"

Yoona grinned, "Yes! Success!" She happily whispered to herself.

~

"So guys, I was thinking about plans during our vacation!" Sooyoung grinned and the other girls stared at her with curiosity.

"And.. I thought we should go camping!"
"Camping?" 

"Yeah! So, you know.. we could get to be closer to each other.. A-As friends of course." Sooyoung awkwardly added after blushing a little.

The other girls instantly smiled and nodded, "That's a great idea Soo! I haven't been camping in a long time since Seohyun and I's last camping trip with Seunghyun." Yuri smiled.

"Unnie, who's Seunghyun?" Yoona asked, feeling left out.

"Ah, you don't know him Yoong. He was Seohyun and I's childhood neighbor, who we became best friends with. But he had to move away a year before we met you."

"Oh.." Yoona nodded. Sooyoung suddenly felt jealous, but she tried to control her feelings. Knowing that some guy had known her crush more than her, made her feel little.

"D-Do you still talk to him?" Sooyoung asked awkwardly, trying to control her emotions.

"Sometimes. I still have his number, but he lives quite a distance from us!" Yuri smiled. She suddenly took her phone out, and placed it in front of Sooyoung, on the table.

"That's him!" She smiled and pointed at the picture. Sooyoung suddenly bit her lip.

He's quite handsome too. And he looks smart. He looks athletic.. He looks.. perfect.

Who wouldn't fall in love with him? Sooyoung thought bitterly as she tried to fake a smile.

The other girls hovered over her instantly, and speechlessly admired him- well except for Taeyeon, who didn't really have interest in guys.

"Yuri-ah, have you ever fallen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter