Love is in the Air

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon-ah!"

Taeyeon turned around abruptly at the sound of her friend/first love's voice. She weakly smiled at the sight of her. She looked beautiful as usual, with her knee-length white dress with yellow and pink flowers, and thick straps. 

How does she always look so beautiful? 

Taeyeon smiled and took a step forward to her, "Hey, Jessica-"

"Aigoo, Sica! Call me Sica." Jessica smiled.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Okay, Sica."

Jessica grinned and swung her arm around her shoulder, "Unnie, I have something to tell you!"

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "Hmm?"

"I found out today that you and your friends live at the dorm we live in!"

"Really?" Taeyeon gave her a calm look, with raised eyebrows, "Then, how come we never see your friends?"

Jessica shrugged, "I don't know exactly.. but anyways, can we meet up somewhere in the basement?! We can go to the cafe!"

"Okay." Taeyeon smiled, "Well, I have to go to the library. How about 6 PM? For dinner?"

Jessica nodded happily, "That sounds great unnie! See you there!"

"Okay, bye." Taeyeon smiled and went in the library. Meanwhile, Jessica was acting like an absolute fangirl as she jumped up and down happily, "Yes! Date with Tae unnie!"

*****

"Really? Hmm.. Seems like you're really getting along with that Taeyeon girl." Sooyoung said in a monotone manner while continously eating.

Tiffany however, felt sort of bitter inside. I haven't even made my move yet.. She thought bitterly as she looked somewhere else.

"Jess, uhm.. can I ask a question?" Tiffany said awkwardly.

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Taeyeon.. how.. is she l-like?" 

Jessica sighed at the thought of Taeyeon, but she didn't find her question strange at all.

"Well.. she's still pretty quiet around me. Not that quiet, but also not too loud like you and Sooyoung are-"
"Hey! First of all, I'm not loud!" Sooyoung yelled.

Jessica chuckled, "Did you just hear yourself?"

Sooyoung ignored her and blushed, "Whatever.."

"Anyways, Taeyeon is sometimes shy too. She doesn't joke around often, but she's still nice to me. Maybe I just need to get to know her better, and maybe one day, she'll open up to me."

Tiffany nodded in a dazed manner, "Ah.."

"Why so interested Fany-ah?" Sooyoung teased.

Tiffany gulped and gave her a look of disbelief, "W-What do you mean 'i-interested?' I'm just.. wondering."
"There's nothing wrong of being interested Fany-ah. Sica's quite interested in her too."

Sooyoung's answer made Jessica raise an eyebrow. Only Tiffany got what she meant.

"Sooyoung-ah. Outside. Now."

 

"What's wrong?"

"Soo! You don't just say that in front of her!"

"Say what?"

"Stop playing innocent! You know my secret. You know what I mean."

"Ah.. About you having a crush on-"

"Shh!!" Tiffany put a hand on and Sooyoung sighed inwardly.

"Fany-ah, just tell her. She's your friend. She deserves to know-"

"That's the freaking point Soo! She's my friend! I already know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter