Kim Taeyeon

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet another day of fall. Taeyeon loved fall. But not as much as she used to. Maybe because she missed Jessica's presence. When Jessica would run around happily, enjoying the crunching sounds the leaves make everytime she would step on them.. or when Jessica would always invite Taeyeon to visit her neighbor's pumpkin field, and they would secretly steal one before dawn.. or when Jessica would insist her to dress up as one of the minions in Despicable Me during Halloween, and Jessica would be the girl cowboy in Toy Story 2.

Taeyeon bitterly chuckled as she remembered all the memories she had with Jessica.

She suddenly felt her head acting up again. She felt dizzy and her vision started to blur.

The short girl hurriedly looked around and found a bench near her. She slowly trudged across the street like she was drunk towards the bench, and let out a sigh of relief when she finally sat down.

As she tried to revive her clear vision, and stop the spinning from her head, she sensed a person approach her from behind.

"You okay, Taeyeon-shi?"

Taeyeon looked behind her, and recognized the girl's face, "Yuri-shi?"

Yuri smiled lightly and sat next to her, "You know, even though we aren't friends, I know that you're sick."

Taeyeon slowly smiled and sighed, "Everyone knows anyways.."

"Sorry.. Having anemia is difficult isn't it?"

"Mm.." Taeyeon nodded once.

Suddenly a phone ring interrupted the silence.

"Uhh.. Excuse me, I'll just answer this." Yuri glanced at Taeyeon, and Taeyeon nodded.

Yuri walked about a foot away, and Taeyeon sighed in exhaustion.

The brunette on the bench was slowly feeling more pain. Soon after, she couldn't hear anything except for a ringing alarm in her head. Her head hurt. It stung with pain. It was like she was getting killed slowly. Taeyeon felt tears forming in her eyes, as she held her head in pain. Her hands slowly curled up into fists, and she groaned in pain.

"Arasso Seohyun-ah! I'll be home in a minute! I just need to say goodbye to my friend Taeyeon- Wait..

...T-TAEYEON!" Yuri rounded her eyes as she just remembered that her sick friend was still there waiting for her on the bench. She suddenly heard someone scream in pain, and she immediately turned around.

"T-TAEYEON-SHI!"

 

Taeyeon blinked her eyes. White. White was all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter