Their Past

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walked across the empty street that night. For some reason, her whole world felt empty right now just like the empty street she was walking on. Her mind felt empty, and especially, her heart felt empty. Without Jessica by her side, she felt like time was going by so slowly.

She felt a few drops of water drop on her skin. "Omo, eottokhae.." Taeyeon mumbled to herself as she felt more drops land on her skin.

"Hey! Tae-Tae!"

Taeyeon rounded her eyes and turned her head around, "Sica?"

Jessica smiled and enveloped her with a hug. "Tae-Tae~ Did you miss me?" She smiled cutely.

Right after, Taeyeon smiled too, "Of course.. But, how did you know I was here?"

"This is the street where my house is! I should be asking you why you're here." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows and gave her a teasing wink.

Taeyeon raised both of her eyebrows, as she just noticed that she was walking on the street where Jessica's house was on.

"O-Oh really? Ah.. Hahaha.. I.. I didn't know it was t-the street y-your house was on.." Taeyeon faked a laugh.

Jessica smirked and shook her head, "Yeah right! I bet you just wanted to see me~" Jessica playfully shoved her away.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and shook her head multiple times, strongly denying it. 

"What?! Psh, no I'm not! And plus.. I don't memorize what street your house is on!" Taeyeon scoffed.

Jessica nodded sarcastically and sighed, "Ah, whatever. Even though you're denying it, I know you just missed me that's why you went all the way to my house."

Taeyeon sighed, "I told you that I didn't-"

Suddenly Jessica put her index finger on Taeyeon's lips to shut .

"Aigoo~ Taeyeon-ah! Let's go to the bread store near my house!" Jessica grinned and dragged Taeyeon along with her, while she held her hand tightly.

Taeyeon looked at their interlocked hands, and smiled to herself.

"I wish we could stay like this forever.." Taeyeon whispered to herself.

"What was that Taeyeon?" Jessica stopped running, and gave her an innocent smile.

"A-Aniyo.. I was just saying how loud you were being, even though many people are already sleeping.." Taeyeon joked.

"Tch, who cares about those lazy people! At least I'm actually gonna do something worth my time." Jessica laughed.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Says the one who loves sleeping the most~" Taeyeon smiled, shaking her head.

Jessica po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter