Transfer Student (Part 2)

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Tiffany walked in the room, and thankfully the room reacted calmer than the other students they encountered from earlier.

"Okay guys, settle down. As you can see here, we have two new students in our class."

"Seongsaengnim! Isn't it three students?" A brainy kid, named Jaehyun asked.

The teacher nodded, "The other student, Sooyoung-shi is assigned to Room 3B because she is only 18. You have to be 19 or 20 to be in Room 3A."

"Oh.." The class nodded along in response. 

"Anyways, please introduce yourselves." The teacher smiled.

Jessica stared at Tiffany, and she gave her a look, signalling her to go first.

"H-Hi, I'm Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you all." Jessica smiled. The class greeted her back cheerfully but unknowingly to her, a guy in the back was staring at her intensely.

Afterwards, the guy stared at Taeyeon who was still in a state of shock from seeing Jessica here at her school. Her eyes were opened wide. She suddenly dropped her pencil and quickly bent down to pick it up.

He raised an eyebrow. Why is she so shocked? Does she know her? He jealously thought.

"Hey, hyung. Look at Taeyeon noona.. It looks like she saw a living ghost, don't you think?" His friend nudged him using his elbow.

Baekhyun secretly glared at Jessica and scoffed, "I don't know Chanyeol, but I have a bad feeling about this girl. It seems like they had a past together."

"Maybe.. it's her first love?" Chanyeol blurted out in a whisper.

Baekhyun stared at him curiously and furrowed his eyebrows together, "It can't be.. I've been trying to gain her love and trust for two years.. I can't lose to this transfer student." He muttered back to him.

Meanwhile, it was Tiffany's turn to introduce herself, "Hello, I'm Tiffany Hwang. I hope I won't be referred to as the 'founder's daughter' in the future. Please just call me Tiffany." Tiffany smiled with her eye-smile, and in response, the class greeted her back happily.

"Okay. Jessica, please sit next to Taeyeon-shi. Taeyeon-shi, please raise your hand or stand up, so that Jessica will know where to sit. Then Tiffany-"

"W-What?" Taeyeon blurted out unconsciously. Her face was turning pale. It was better if Jessica didn't have to notice her the whole year. But in this case, she even had to sit next to her?! 

The whole class silenced upon hearing Taeyeon's voice. Taeyeon never really spoke a word in class. This was probably the first time Taeyeon had spoken back to the teacher's commands.

"Taeyeon-shi, did you not just hear me? I said that Jessica will sit next to you. Please pay attention next time."
Jessica blankly stared at Taeyeon, but then she widened her eyes, "Y-YOU?!" Jessica blurted out loud.

Taeyeon stiffened and gave her an innocent look as if she didn't know why Jessica was surprised.

"N-Nae?" Taeyeon mumbled almost like a whisper.

Jessica slightly scoffed,"It is you! You need to speak louder." Jessica said to her.

Taeyeon's face turned pale as the whole class turned their attention on the both of them. Ugh.. Jessica please stop talking.. Taeyeon thought miserably.

Jessica noticed Taeyeon's pale face and her eyes suddenly softened for some reason. What the..? Why am I suddenly feeling bad? This isn't like you Jessica. Jessica thought to herself.

The teacher turned around, pausing her talk with Tiffany, after she noticed something wrong about the atmosphere. She noticed Jessica's intense staring competition with Taeyeon, and she sensed something strange between them, "Is something wrong, Jessica-shi?"

Jessica broke the staring competition, and shook her head lightly, "N-No, there isn't, Teacher Lee." She said and stared back at Taeyeon who felt her face turn red from embarrassment and shyness. She felt her heart flutter at the thought of Jessica protecting her from getting in trouble again.

"Okay. Tiffany-shi, did I answer your question?"

"Nae, Teacher Lee. Thank you." Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter