TWO

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

TWO

 

“Sulli, you surely knows how to lighten up brother-in-law.” Luna kidded as she continues to mix some ingredients.

“He has been too stressed out. After the scandal, he now needs to face on the other artists’ problems and some sponsors.” Sulli replied as she passed an ingredient to Luna.

“I’m sure he’ll love this.” Luna said with a smile.

Luna and Onew are newlyweds. Five months ago the wedding happened with Sulli as Luna’s maid of honor while Minho as Onew’s best man. It also made Minho and Sulli garner some tease regarding when they would hear wedding bells from the couple.

“Hey.”

“Yes?”

“How about you?”

“Me?” Luna suddenly got confused with her question.

“Is there someone living inside you already?” Sulli asked with a teasing voice which made Luna blush.

“I’m not going to put your expectation high Ssul, me and Onew have been too busy after the honeymoon and we sometimes can’t even see each other here in the house after breakfast.” Luna replied with a pout which somehow made Sulli concerned.

“You what? Don’t see each other after breakfast? What’s happening with you guys?” Sulli suddenly stopped working with the food and stared at Luna.

Minho lives with Onew and Luna in their house since Onew insisted that it would be better if he’ll live there rather than get a condo unit since he insisted on wanting to become independent but of course it didn’t work with Onew since his insisting power just works too much to his brother.

“After the honeymoon everything went too rush to us, Dubu with the Pharmaceutical and I’m quite busy with my patients also.” Luna replied, still with a pout.

Onew being busy with CMH Pharmaceutical has already been given since they were just together as boyfriend-girlfriend so they didn’t really have it as a huge concern before they’ve decided to get married. Luna on the other hand is a pediatrician and having her hospital duties doesn’t quite fit with Onew.

After the wedding they didn’t immediately had their honeymoon for they wanted to have it atleast a week long and arranging their schedule was not that easy so they needed some time for it. It made Minho and Sulli have it as a gift in their third month of marriage, a one week honeymoon vacation Rotorua, New Zealand.

 

“What’s happening to the couple of the year? This is not right Luna you should talk.” Sulli replied, she has never imagined them experiencing this in the early stage of wedded life.

Luna just shrugged and continued her work. Sulli was then in deep thoughts. Her initial plan after learning that Luna doesn’t have work today was ask for her help to prepare a dinner not only for Minho but also for Onew, a double date dinner perhaps… but she never expected that she’ll be able to hear this story from Luna.

 

After cooking the two girls settled on living room with some sweets and started to browse some good movie to watch while waiting for their partners.

 

Sulli, though on the other hand is busy brain storming about a certain plan… which she is sure her baby would agree.

 

It was ten minutes after seven when two cars was heard honking outside. As the security opened the gate for the two, Sulli and Luna have just finished preparing the food on the table since they received a text from their respective partners that they were on their way home.

The two hurriedly ran towards the door to welcome Minho and Onew. As the door opened revealing Minho, Sulli immediately approached him with a kiss.

“Hi baby, how’s work?” Sulli asked as she loosened Minho’s tie.

“Everything is good… and I’m happy that you paid a visit.” Minho replied as he pointed at Sulli’s nose which just made her giggle.

On the other hand, Onew was surprised to see his wife around though managed to kiss her. He would usually text her that he’s on his way home even though he knows that Luna is still in the hospital.

“You’re here?” Onew could barely think of anything… he can’t say that his relationship with Luna became dry because of their busy schedules… but for almost two months, this is the first time that they’re going to eat dinner together. In the past months even how much he’ll plan for a dinner date it would still be ruined by some hospital emergency for Luna or some of his scientists are having a problem with a certain thing that needs his assistance… things just won’t work out.

“I got a one week leave from the hospital.” Luna informed him as she cupped his face with a smile.

“You could have told me, I should have stayed-“

“I know that you’ve got an important meeting to attend today… besides I spent some time bonding with Ssul so you’ve got nothing to worry.” Luna stopped him by covering his mouth which made Minho and Sulli laugh… though they had exchanged glances after hearing the conversation that happened between Onew and Luna.

 

“Anyways, I bet the two of you are hungry so just go upstairs and change, me and Sulli are going to wait for you in the dining room.” Luna changed the topic as she batted her eyebrows and pulled Sulli from Minho leaving the two behind. They just exchanged glance and chuckled as they made their way to the stairs, they surely have chosen amazing girls.

 

 

The boys were surely surprised after seeing the foods prepared on the table and they were sure that it was some specialty of their girl.

“The two of you worked hard for today so here’s a treat.” Sulli said as they both pulled their guy to sit. They first served them with food before sitting beside them to start their own feast. Minho and Onew just exchanged glanced and smile with the act that their girls are showing them.

“This surely taste very good.” Onew complimented while they were eating… and truth is the two haven’t stopped complimenting the food every after each bite which made the two girls laugh.

In the middle of the chat while they were eating, Sulli grabbed the opportunity to mention the idea that she has been brain storming since earlier.

“Ugh…. Luna, didn’t you mention that you’re granted a week leave?” Sulli started.

“Yes, why?”

“Well… I was just thinking… how about go to some shot vacation? Three days perhaps? Nearest spot we can go to is Jeju, having to spend three days of vacation there won’t be a bad thing right? What do you think?” Sulli finally opened up her suggestion as she even flashed a smile which she hoped would convince the three and make them agree.

“For me, it’s not a bad idea… we have been too caught up with work, maybe it’s time to unwind and have some fresh air in Jeju.” Minho replied as he agreed with Sulli’s suggestion.

“Onew? Luna?” Sulli waited.

“I don’t know… I have…”

Sulli felt like Onew is having second thought and she was sure that Luna wouldn’t come if he’ll not come… where afterall this plan of her is for the two… this made her nudge Minho for help, Minho immediately got what Sulli was trying to say which made him stop Onew’s mid-sentence.

“…have-“

“Actually…. Regarding those matter…. You’re still the boss and it wouldn’t hurt if you’ll take three days leave for this vacation, we should take a break.” Minho said trying to pursue Onew.

Onew then glanced at Luna who was smiling while staring at her. He surely misses his wife... and this might be one of the opportunities that he wouldn’t miss.

 

 

 

-

 

“Yes okay, I remember what I told you just email me everything, I won’t be accepting any calls after this…. Okay-okay…. Thank you.” Onew then hang up the phone as he glanced at the three pairs of eyes looking at him. They have finally decided to go on a trip day after Sulli’s suggestion since they needed to settle on things regarding their three days of absence, well except Luna.

 

“You can keep it if you want.” Onew said with a smile as he handed his phone to Luna. But Luna just closed his hand that was holding his phone and said, “I trust my dubu, he gave me his word.” And that made Minho and Sulli chuckle upon seeing the older one blush with his wife’s line. For Onew promised not to entertain any business calls during the start of their vacation and that same goes with Minho.

 

“Let’s ride the boat now, let’s not waste any time.” Sulli said as they headed to ride the private speedboat owned by the Choi’s. They are now in Jeju and are heading to the rehabilitated island owned by the Choi’s. It’s a private island where they can enjoy to spend some time of their own since there is a three story hotel in the island for it is sometimes used as convention centers and used for private meetings… and of course family vacation.

 

“I’m sure that this is going to be fun!” Luna squealed like a child as she raised her hands on the air.

“You seemed so happy so happy Sun Young.” Onew said as he circled his arms around Luna’s waist which made his wife giggle.

 

While on the other hand, two persons seemed to like what is happening infront of them now as they got several camera shots.

“Luna seemed to enjoy this.” Minho said as he placed his hand around Sulli’s shoulder.

“She does, Luna loves vacation that’s why I planned this out.” Sulli replied as she leaned over Minho. The air brushes their faces as the speedboat increases its rate for they are coming near the island.

“And my baby plans to well.” Minho compliment as he brushed his nose in Sulli’s cheeks which obviously made her giggle.

“Though I guess it’s not just Luna who’s enjoying this.” Sulli said playfully as she sat straight and crossed her arms.

“You know me too well baby.” Minho replied with a chuckle.

 

Their first day wasn’t as productive as they already have expected for after having a late lunch they all dozed off.

It was around six in the evening when Minho got up and had a quick shower before heading out. He immediately went to Sulli’s room and yes they’re sleeping in different rooms, that’s how Minho respects Sulli and that makes Sulli to trust him more.

“Baby… baby its past six, get up so we can have dinner.” Minho said as he knocked on the door. Moments later he can hear heavy steps approaching the door.

A smile formed in Minho’s face upon seeing Sulli. Her hair was in mess and her eyes were still half close. He knows that she’s also tired with the shop and her parents asking for her help in their own company.

“My baby seemed to be so tired.” Minho said as he held Sulli’s shoulder. Sulli shut her eyes close before opening it again.

“I’m sorry baby, I just had a good sleep. Want to enter first? I’ll be ready in ten.” Sulli finally was able to orient herself and it made Minho chuckle.

“No baby I’ll just wait for you by the lobby, I’ll be checking on my brother and sister-in-law.” Minho replied as he cupped Sulli’s face and planted a kiss on her forehead before closing the door.

 

They had a feast over their dinner. The chef cooked several authentic Korean seafood cuisines that the brothers love.

“Seems like the chef wants to baby their bosses too much for cooking this dishes on the first night.” Sulli commented as they munched the sumptuous meal.

While they were eating, Onew noticed his wife was barely touching her food. He mentally slapped himself after just noticing it now for he was too caught up tasting the food that he has longed to eat.

“Honey are you okay? Don’t you like the dishes?” Onew asked as he let go of his fork and got hold of Luna’s hand. Minho and Sulli also gave a glance.

“No honey I like it, I’m just so sleepy.” Luna replied with a yawn but managed to flash an assuring smile. Luna’s statement made Minho chuckle which confused Sulli.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you earlier, I should have thought well before knocking.” Minho said which made Luna blush as she looked down, Onew on the other hand blushed as well which again made Minho chuckle. Sulli observed their reactions as she tried to analyze… and she somehow got what Minho meant and the reason for the blushing which obviously made her laugh as well.

 

Their next day began with again a sumptuous breakfast made by the chef. They then had some time swimming, strolling around and obviously just enjoyed the company of each other. They also had visited some families that were living there and those families are some family members of the employees that have served for long in their Incorporation. The two couples also tried jet skiing which obviously added to the fun filled experience they had in the island.

 

Their whole day activities obviously made them tired that Onew told Minho and Sulli that they’ll just follow after changing.

Minho and Sulli waited for them for dinner but it seemed like they won’t come anymore.

“Let’s just start eating.” Minho offered and Sulli agreed since she was starving. Minho said that he’ll give them a call but Sulli stopped him.

“Don’t, just let them rest and have some time of their own.” Sulli said.

“Okay… and maybe continue with whatever their business is.” Minho replied obviously implying to a subtext which Sulli understood.

“You naughty guy.” Sulli playfully slapped his hand on the table which caused them to laugh. They can still perfectly recall the blush on Onew and Luna’s face upon Minho’s statement yesterday night.

 

 

Their last day is scheduled for some ‘sports’. They played beach volleyball before lunch time but ended up running around the shoreline like kids.

 

It was lunch time when the two boys went to the kitchen to check on the food since they personally chose the dishes to be served for lunch.

Sulli and Luna entered the dining area together when Sulli noticed something was wrong.

“Luna are you okay?” Sulli asked as she noticed that she hasn’t spoken a single word since they went down. She also noticed that she’s getting pale and her eyelids are dropping. It got her worried.

Luna faked a smile and nodded… but truthfully she feels like her world is spinning upside down. After taking a quick shower and Onew left the room she found herself almost losing her consciousness after a sudden feeling of ‘earthquake’ in her own mind. She have managed to control herself, met Sulli and went down for lunch.

“Luna I think you’re not, is there something wrong?” Sulli asked as she was supposed to touch her when Luna suddenly grabbed her hands for support. Sulli then noticed that she was shaking and bids of sweats are visible.

“Oh my God Luna! What’s wrong?!” Sulli asked almost in a shout as she could feel panic in her senses. As if on time, Onew and Minho went out of the kitchen and were even smiling but was alarmed by Sulli’s shout.

“Luna!” Luna gripped Sulli’s hands as she touched and was almost squeezing her belly for she felt a sudden pain and she feels like it’s killing her.

“aaaaaaaghhh!!!” those were the only sound that escaped . Onew and Minho immediately ran towards them.

“Luna… honey what’s wrong? Tell me what’s wrong.” Onew felt like his body was also shaking as he got hold of his wife. Luna was now crying…. And Minho found Sulli almost in tears.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Minho asked as he hugged Sulli from the side.

“Luna I think there’s a problem, she’s in pain.” Sulli said in almost a whisper.

“Call the pilot; we’ll have to use the private jet!” Minho shouted at the staff that was now looking at them.

Luna already lost her consciousness which made everyone worried. The doctor and nurse from the island’s clinic was already attending on her though no one can actually pin point if what’s happening.

“Honey hold on we’ll bring you to the hospital.” Onew whispered as he kissed Luna’s forehead and squeezed her hand. The doctor has already used oxygen for Luna as they noticed her difficulty in breathing.

Sulli stayed in Minho’s embrace while they were waiting for response. Minho has already called the hospital to wait for them.

Finally the jet was ready and Luna was immediately brought there. The four of them was escorted by the clinic’s doctor and hospital, Minho first gave instruction to the staffs before they finally left.

“We’re on our way to the hospital now honey… everything’s going to be okay.” Onew said as he tried to suppress himself from crying for it won’t be any help. He then felt a hand touch his shoulder, it was Minho as he told him that they are just there.

 

The pilot has announced that they are five minutes away from landing when Sulli noticed something on Luna.

“Oh my God, is that blood?” Sulli asked as her shaking finger pointed at Luna’s bed, there was obviously blood stain which shocked everyone.

Could it be….

 

 

=====================

end of chapter two.

 

let me greet you first... a....

 

MERRY-MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you'll all have a blast! :)

 

how was it? comments? Thank you so much!