EIGHTEEN(finale)

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

EIGHTEEN(Finale)

 

“How was the wedding?”

Sulli can’t help but chuckle over the giddiness of the tone used for the question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(you might want to listen: http://youtu.be/-ZwINC-5Pro )

I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
You’ve touched my heart so deeply
And I can’t thank God enough

 

Sulli clutched on the bouquet as if her life depends on it. She feels like she’s going to melt anytime now. Her tears are almost breaming to come out of her eyes. She’s walking alone a long aisle as she and Minho have decided to hold a sunset wedding in a beach. The breeze touches her face for comfort as she’s walking alone. She wanted to walk with her mom and dad but both refused saying that they wanted her to walk towards her husband alone as she chose this path. They’ve actually set 6 meters aisle for her to walk before arriving infront of the altar.

 

For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you

 

As she’s walking along the aisle, what amazes her is the presence of almost all the people they’ve invited for the wedding. As much as they wanted it to be solemn and private one, they know that they really can’t push it through so they had several invited guests from each group that they belong, CMH, Designers’ Guild and a lot more.

 

Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When I spend it with you

 

She feels like her steps are becoming smaller as she’s now seeing her man’s built at the end of the aisle. It made her tears fall but the smile never left her face. All the hardship preparing this wedding is worth it as the guests’ smiles and sends best wishes to her as she’s walking on the aisle. She even needs to stop for a moment when a guest walks towards her for a hug, she feels so loved.

 

You came along
In an unexpected time
It was so divine
Knowing you are mine

 

Flashback kept on repeating inside Sulli’s mind as she’s getting nearer the altar. What surprise her was her parents who came from both sides and circled her arm on theirs.

 

“Our baby have walked a long way, it’s time to walk her towards the man who will walk with her for the rest of her life.” Her dad whispered with an obvious voice crack. Her mom on the other hand was just smiling at her with tears in her eyes. She knows that it’s hard for them to send her to a man but she knows that they’re happy for her. it made her tightly grip on their arms as she’s now near her destiny.

 

It feels so right
When I look into your eyes

 

As she managed to look at him, another set of tears brim down her face as she could see him tearing up. His brother and dad standing behind him while patting his back. Sulli feels like it’s her true fairytale as her prince is now waiting for her to stop infront of her to walk with her towards the altar. Minho’s soft stare at her makes her heart shiver thinking that this is finally it… no more turning back, no second thoughts, she’s marrying the this man.

 

I never knew that love
Could make me feel this way
I can’t wait for the day
When I can truly say

 

This is her ideal age of marriage, so she feels like no can be happier than her. Now that she’s few steps away from her, the thoughts of having beautiful days with him after this day kept on repeating inside her mind… as she knows that he’ll never leave her side through struggles and hardships.

 

I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you

 

“Minho, I entrust you our princess. I don’t have to say a lot as I know you know what I’m asking you to do… this blessings is not just for her to be with you, but this blessings is for your future relationship together.” Sulli’s dad said as he was about to hand Sulli’s hand to Minho when the lass suddenly pulled off, faced her parents and hug them both.

 

“I love you mom, dad… you’ve got no idea how happy I am.” She whispers as she breaks the hug with tears. Being an only daughter, it would be hard for anyone to leave your parents who have been with you from the start of your existence here on earth.

 

“Seemed like the cry baby is on, Minho I entrust you our princess, love her.” her mom said as she again got her hand and placed it on top of Minho’s hand, he immediately squeeze it, hoping to let her ease what she’s feeling now. Sulli’s parents and Minho’s dad then did a hand shake as the two were caught up with each other’s stare. The guests are actually touched by the scene as some are now shedding tears even though it’s just the start.

 

Sulli touches the tears on Minho’s eyes as she got the handkerchief he was holding and wiped it off. No words have been exchange but it seems like their stares and smiles says it all.

 

The moment was suddenly cut off when Minho felt a tap on his shoulder.

 

“The wedding presider is waiting, might want to finish this before anything else.” It’s none other than his brother who said it with a chuckle which also made a small laughter over the family. Minho made face at him as he got Sulli’s hand and circled it on his arm.

 

“Shall we?” he managed to say as Sulli nodded.

 

This is finally it, them, starting the process of their so-called forever.

 

(might want to play? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzvkH05AEg)

“Saying I Do means saying I will. I will love you even on the days I don’t like you.” Minho is now starting his vow as he held Sulli’s hands. A good laughter was heard with his first statement as Sulli even made face but eventually laugh at it.

 

“I will think less of what I want and more about what you want. I will laugh with you and not at you.” another good laugh was heard with the humor of Minho’s vow.

 

“I will support you. I will respect you. I will stand with you no matter what. I will love growing old with you.” Minho took a deep breath as he managed to look up at Sulli as he was just looking into her hands the whole time.

 

“But baby, putting the humor aside… I have always dreamed to have this day, me standing here beside you, saying endless vows of love and faithfulness… but I told myself, those are words that are yet to be put into action… but I can’t help myself from saying this things…. So baby, I take you to be my best friends, my faithful partner and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all our adventures in life together.” Minho shed tears while saying his words as he ended it by kissing Sulli’s hand.

Sulli on the other hand continues to admire this man infront of him… he was never afraid to say and do cheesy things to her, his words still makes huge impact to her heart which just made her understands what’s the true essence of love between them.

 

 

“I love you without knowing how or when or where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this; where I do not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. Baby, I’m starting this vow with that sonnet. It seemed to speak everything I want to tell you now… I know this love we have is nothing compared to the persons who are living together for 40 years, 50 years and even more than that… but I want to be like them… I want this love to stay forever… we may not be a perfect couple as fights are ups here and there, but I promise that I will love you with tenderness and unselfish devotion. With all my heart, I will always seek to strengthen you, comfort you, encourage, and hold you up daily in prayer before our heavenly Father. In the presence of our loved ones and there our witnesses, I pledge you my faithfulness and eternal love, from this day forward.” Sulli’s tears kept on falling but it didn’t prevent her from saying those vows.

She knows that they’ve become a cry baby over this wedding… but it seemed like this is what it takes to get married to the man you love.

 

Now the ceremony has reached its final blessing as the sun is starting to set.

 

“Almighty and eternal God, you have so exalted the unbreakable bond of marriage that it has become the sacramental sign of your Son's union with the Church as his spouse.  Look with favor on Sulli and Minho., whom you have united in marriage, as they ask for your help and protection. They pray that in good times and in bad they will grow in love for each other; that they will resolve to be of one heart in the bond of peace. Lord, in their struggles let them rejoice that you are near to help them; in their needs let them know that you are there to rescue them; in their joys let them see that you are the source and completion of every happiness.”

 

As the presider says his final blessing, a sudden feeling went rushing in to both Sulli and Minho… so this is…. They’re married.

 

 

“I now pronounce you, man and wife… you may now kiss the bride.” The presider said as the two faced each other, the words that they have been waiting for has finally arrived… they’re finally ‘man and wife’.

 

(might want to listen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdAL5qfsSA )

if I can wave from wonder grand my wish I wish for you

a life that's filled with happiness in all the things you do

 

Minho smiled as he lifted the veil that covers his ‘wife’s’ face from the start of the ceremony.

“I’ll not claim my award for now…. So Mrs. Choi, may I?” Minho whispered as he pulled Sulli’s waist closer to him which made the lass giggle.

“The pleasure is mine hubby.” Sulli kidded which made Minho grin.

 

to wonder and to cherish all the vows I made to you

to me you are my everything

let's start our life a new

 

 

As Minho’s face gets near her, Sulli wanted to cherish the moment as she closed her eyes.

 

 

let the bells ring

the birds sing

the angels all rejoice

 

As Minho’s lips touches her, applause is heard all over the place as they’re kiss meets the sun that sets on the west.

 

A fairytale indeed.

 

as we join hands as fragile love

 this day before the Lord

no doubt He's smiling down

as I wed you with my ring

 

As they break the kiss, a sweet smile is formed in their lips.

 

“I know to myself that I can’t stop and won’t stop loving you since the day we were together.” Minho whispered as he pulled Sulli’s head to rest it on his chest as they face the crowd.

 

They are now officially, man and wife.

 

I give my love eternally

you are my everything

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, our very beautiful speaker, Mrs. Sulli Choi.” The master of ceremony announced as Sulli paid respect after she has received her plaque of appreciation.

 

 

“Miss Sulli, thank you for sharing your love story with us, you’ve got no idea on how you’ve touched and changed the lives of these girls.” The organizer said as she escorted Sulli outside the hall.

 

“You are very welcome, I actually enjoyed talking to them. Who would have thought that my story can give them positivity as this… I’m hoping to help more than this.” Sulli replied.

 

“These girls almost gave up their lives because of love, your love story simply tells them that the right guy might have not come their way yet…”

 

“Just continue to tell them that they can’t stop and won’t stop waiting for him, he’ll come in the right time.” Sulli replied.

 

Sulli has started making a blog entitled ‘Design of Love’. She would normally post photos of her designs and tell story behind it. Most of her designs talks about her love… her true love… and it made way to an organization named ‘Moving On’ where they gather girls who became broken hearted and almost gave up their everything because of love to be a member. It may be a silly thing but when Sulli received an invitation from them, asking her to become a speaker, she became hesitant at first. How will she be able to change the perception of these girls towards love and guys? Then it struck her… she can actually share her love story to make these girls realize that the right guys are just around, they just have to wait for them to finally come over and claim them… or they can actually give destiny a little push, but they should never give up with it. That made Sulli accept the invitation.

 

As they’ve reached the entrance, Minho’s car is already parked with the handsome man leaning against the door.

 

“Good afternoon Mr. Choi.” The organizer greeted him as Minho greeted back.

“Thank you again Ms. Sulli, Mr. Choi, hoping to see you soon.” The organizer then bid her goodbye.

 

“How was it baby?”  Minho asked as he assisted Sulli to enter his car.

“I had fun! I’m still impressed on how such people can think about this idea to build such organization. The girls are all great.” Sulli replied enthusiastically which made Minho chuckle.

“How are you then?” Minho asked as he glance at her before driving off.

 

“I’m fine baby, got nothing to worry.” Sulli replied with an assuring voice.

 

“I’m happy to know that… good that baby is cooperating with mommy.” Minho then reached for her 9 weeks baby bump.

 

“Ofcourse, baby doesn’t want mommy to disappoint those girls.” Sulli replied as she got hold of Minho’s hand and hold it.

 

“I’ve contacted Ji-Eun already, she said Luna has scheduled the prenatal at three, it’s just fifteen minutes before two, want to grab some snacks?” Minho asked.

 

“I want ice cream!!” Sulli squealed.

 

“Anything my baby and our baby wants.” Minho replied as he concentrated on the road.

 

“Yaay!” Sulli’s eyes glisten while imagining what ice cream flavor to eat later.

 

“But that’s after you eat some solid.” Minho suddenly said which made Sulli’s face to drop as she made face with a pout. It made Minho chuckle.

 

“Fine.” Sulli said in a sulky voice which made Minho laugh.

 

“Any flavors later baby… as long as you eat real food first, promise.” Minho tried to sooth his sulky wife as he gain reached for her hand. She gradually hold it and nodded.

 

After a year of being married, they have come across different new things in life as wedded persons. Now, another new chapter unfolds for in months’ time, a new addition to the family will come.

 

 

Did you know love was made for us,

only fairytales come close enough,

 a love created in heaven
in all my dreams I've never been

even near to the feeling you give to me

 I believe that we are too strong

 to break our trust,
Do you know love was made for us.

 

 

 

 

==================================

And this marks the end of CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP.

 

And yes, I'm leaving you with an open ending. :((

 

Aaaaahhh! I can't believe that it's already finish. -____- myghad! I know that there were alot of time that I update twice a week, once a week....since I'm busy... but who would have thought that I'm ending this now?

 

I hope I didn't confuse you... yet gave you... atleast a satisfaction for this story.

 

For the last time in this fic:

comments? :)

thank you so much!

 

'til next time!

 

-Cherry_on_top