SEVENTEEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

SEVENTEEN

 

“Sulli, take this ring as I promise my forever to you. To love you for richer and for poorer, in sickness and health, ‘til death do us part.”

Minho whispered as he inserted the ring on Sulli’s finger. Tears continue to break down her face as could feel the sincerity and love of the man infront of her.

“I love you baby.” Minho whispered as he hugs his girl.

“I love you too baby, always and forever, ‘til death do us part.” Sulli whispered back.

“Should I now kiss the bride?” Minho asked with a chuckle. He didn’t bother to wait for Sulli’s reply as he just broke the hug, cupped her face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

Moments after breaking the kiss, Minho held Sulli’s waist closer to him as they look straight at the thing infront of them.

“Mom, you’re the first to witness this vow… you may not be there on my wedding day, but I know you’ll be watching over us right? I’ve got dad, Onew, nanny and our other relatives on that day...” Minho said as he stares at the grave.

Sulli can’t help but look at the man infront of him with passion and love. She was surprised by his sudden statement earlier, saying about getting married now. When they drove off, another surprise was sent to her as they actually headed to the cemetery where his mom’s grave is located and now here she is, wearing a ring that came from him.

 

“But baby, this ring…” Sulli suddenly said as she touches the ring that perfectly fits her finger.

 

“It’s a gift from mom baby.” Minho replied as held Sulli’s hand and touched the ring. Sulli then gave him a confused look.

 

“I believe Luna didn’t tell you that she also got one. Dad gave it to us when Onew decided to finally marry Luna… he told us that mom prepared those promise rings for us to give to our future wife.” Minho explained as Sulli nodded. She suddenly felt so touched that their mom has actually thought of her son’s future wives before she passed away.

 

 

-

 

Another week has pass like a blur and Minho is back in handling the entertainment. Sulli felt like it was the most hectic week for her after Minho has left. He was such a big help and she can imagine how things are going to be when they’re finally married. She can help him in the entertainment; he can help her in the shop.

It’s two weeks before the wedding and everything is falling into places. The invitations has been sent, the gowns and suits for the entourage are also done and are ready for the wedding. Minho’s suit is also done… as well as her gown.

 

“I’m sure this is going to be perfect for Mr. Minho.” Li-Sun, her employee said as she’s doing the prepping the suit.

“I know he will, my baby looks perfect in anything he wears.” Sulli unconsciously replied s she touched the fabric of the suit, imagining her man wearing it on their wedding day.

Her statement actually made her staffs giggle as she was unconscious of her words.

 

 

-

 

“Son, in two weeks you’ll finally become a married man.” His dad said as he glances at him.

“And he’ll start to live on his own alongside with his wife.” Onew added who was sitting at the backseat.

Minho just kept on smiling as he concentrates on the road.

 

 

“So this is going to be your haven?” Onew asked as he rides off the car. Their dad look up and was amazed on the structure of the house.

 

“After spending a couple of nights looking for the right place, I got to know about this. It’s fully furnished and it’s not too far from Sulli’s shop and CMH.” Minho explained.

 

“The house seemed to be exactly build for you and Sulli.” His dad commented as they made their way inside the gate which made Minho laugh.

 

Onew and their dad was surprise to see someone approaching them, it’s actually one of the servants that Minho hired.

 

“I got them to fix and ready everything.” Minho didn’t bother to wait for their question as he just gave them an answer. The father and son just exchanged glances and chuckled, Minho seemed to be well prepared for his coming married life.

 

“Wow, is this a Minho-Sulli museum?” Onew teased which made him garner a stern look from Minho as he ended up making face to control his laughter.

The living room is actually filled with photos of Sulli and Minho.

 

“Son, don’t you know that it’s such a joy for a wife to fix the house and stuffs?” their dad ask which made Minho look at him.

 

“I know dad, but I don’t want to burden Sulli over those thoughts….”

 

“As he just want Sulli to concentrate on him… nothing more nothing less.” Onew added on his statement which made him garner a spank on the arm.

 

“Ah really! So much of being my brother.” Minho can’t help but say which made Onew and their dad chuckle.

 

As they continue to look around, Onew and their dad can’t help but be amaze on how Minho prepared for his married life… Sulli is lucky to have him.

 

-

 

 

Sulli stares at the calendar on her table… it’s exactly three days and one week before their wedding. She can’t help but be amazed on how time has pass by them throughout the preparations.

 

She then glanced at the mannequin infront of her…. the mannequin where her wedding gown is settled. The final touches and stuffs are done and it’s just waiting for her to wear it. She can’t help but smile as she recalls how she was able to design her own gown… all because of her, being sulky on his no-show incident during the dinner.

 

 

“Miss Sulli, a call from Ms. So is waiting, should I connect it?” her staff asked as she took a peek on the door.

It brought back Sulli to reality as she nodded, too much for dreaming about her married life, time to be back to work.

 

 

-

 

Minho is busy reading several documents for they are preparing for a CMH concert in Canada next month. They’re in the process of settling things when his phone suddenly rang.

For he has set a ringtone for her, he didn’t bother to check If who was the caller as he just answered it immediately.

 

“Hello baby missed me?” Minho immediately said upon pressing the answer button.

 

“Oh baby…. I have a question.” There seemed to be something different from her voice making Minho’s brows crease as he let go of the documents.

 

“What is it baby?” Minho asked.

 

“You’re not going to leave me right? You’re going to show up on the wedding right? We’re not going to cancel anything right?” Sulli’s bombarded questions which surprised Minho. He have never imagined her asking those questions.

 

“baby is there something wrong?? Tell me… I’ll go there, just wait.” Minho said as he closed the documents and stood up.

 

“Please answer me…” he can’t label Sulli’s voice as he’s confused of why was she asking this way.

 

“Ofcourse I’ll be there, we won’t cancel anything. I still want to see you wearing your wedding gown.” Minho replied calmly, trying to sooth her over the phone… as smile actually formed in his lips. Just yesterday when he visited her, she refused him from entering her office and just let him settle in the shop’s couch as he found out that Sulli’s gown is actually inside her office and she didn’t want him to see it, he wanted it to be a surprise.

 

“Thank you baby, that’s all I wanted to know… you don’t have to go here… sorry for disturbing you…. I love you.”

 

“I love you too… I-“

 

Minho was cut off when Sulli ended the call which made him more confuse. Why was she acting that way?

 

-

 

Sulli wants to mentally slap herself because of what she did. It was like an unconscious action of her, calling him and asking him those stuffs. After ending her call with Ms. So, sudden scenarios came inside her mind.

 

 

“Hello Ms. So?” Sulli greeted over the phone. She was surprised to sudden hear a sniff on the other side of the line.

 

“Is there something wrong Ms. So?” Sulli asked concern.

 

“Nothing Ms. Sulli… I just want to inform you that I’m cancelling my order for the gowns and suits… you’ve got nothing to worry… we’ll follow the deal, I’ll be sending someone to pay for the compensation…” Ms. So said as sadness is very obvious on her voice.

 

“What happened Ms. So?” Sulli can’t help but ask.

 

“The wedding is called off Ms. Sulli.” Ms. So replied as she didn’t wait for another response from her for she ended the leaving Sulli dumbfounded.

 

 

 

‘How can you think that Minho will do it to you?’ Sulli mentally scolded herself as she tries to clear her mind, hoping that she didn’t sent any confusion or concern to her husband to be.

 

She’s about to stand up when she received a call.

 

“Hello Sulli?”

 

“Luna it’s me, why?”

 

“Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Should I go there now?” Luna gave her sequential questions which made her brows crease.

 

“Why?”

 

“Your baby called me saying that you called him asking a lot of questions… he wanted to come over your shop but he’s hold up with work so he’s asking me to check on you, now… bother to tell me about it?” Luna asked.

 

Sulli smiled…

 

That’s right….

 

Minho will never call of their wedding…

 

She was just being paranoid over her wedding that’s happening in a week and three.

 

 

-

 

Upon parking her car infront of their house, she was surprise to see a familiar car. As she got out of her car, a smile formed on her lips upon confirming the owner.

There he is, leaning over his car, looking so dashing with his business suit while staring at her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sulli asked as she walks towards him. He immediately circled both of his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him.

 

“You’re call kept on repeating inside my mind… I won’t be settled if you won’t tell me the reason of your call…” Minho replied as he stares at her.

It made Sulli giggle. She has actually shared it to Luna making her garner a scold from her best friend saying if how can she actually think of those stuffs if they’re talking about ‘Minho Choi’ who loves her dearly which actually made her blush.

 

“Forget about it…. Let’s go inside, it’s dark.” Sulli replied as she didn’t want him to know her reason.

 

“No, I’ll get going after I get something.” Minho replied.

 

“What?”

 

“This.” Sulii was caught off guard when Minho pressed his lips to her as he adjusted his other arm, supporting her back as he deepen the kiss…. In the middle of the subdivision road.

 

Well… as what Sulli said, it’s dark.

 

 

-

 

 

“Have you ever felt so affectionate towards Luna before your wedding?” Minho suddenly asked Onew while they were having a drink in the porch which made Onew look at him.

 

“I mean… seemed like you want to see her all the time… you don’t want her away from you for too long since you still need to marry her… you also want to kiss her, hug her and stuffs like that.” Minho elaborated which made Onew chuckle.

 

“Before the wedding, after the wedding, I’ve wanted to do those stuffs.” Onew replied which made Minho make face. So much of having a married brother.

 

His reaction made Onew burst into laughter.

 

“You’re expression seemed unpleased by my response… but to tell you… I’ve perfectly felt what you are experiencing now…. I know how you feel… you only get married once so you should cherish the moment feeling it… and don’t worry… Sulli would just be there for you.” Onew finally replied which made Minho nodded.

 

This is one thing that he has been feeling in the past days. Once he even felt afraid that they might be too caught up with work after marriage that they wont have time for each other just like what happened to Onew and Luna before…. What if he will need to leave with his artists for tour, how about Sulli? Will he be able to balance his time properly? He got a lot of questions… and to add on that was Sulli’s unexpected call earlier. Her questions seemed to be doubting him from showing up in the wedding… which never cross his mind as he’s actually excited for that day to come.

 

The day that he’ll finally be his Mrs. Choi.

 

And he can’t… and won’t stop on thinking about it.

 

 

-

 

“Baby you’re getting married in a week and three days…. You’ll finally become a wife.” Her mom said as she combs her hair while she’s lying on her lap. She was actually surprised when her mom entered her room and they started talking about several stuffs as she ended up lying on her lap.

 

“But I’ll still be your baby…. No matter what.” Sulli replied which made her smile.

 

“Ofcourse, no one can beat my baby in my heart…. Just remember that mom and dad would always be here.” Her mom’s words gives her heart warmth.

 

“I know mom…. And I would always be here if you need anything…” Sulli replied.

 

“And remember to love Minho as much as you love yourself, you’re too lucky to have him. Give him the love and care that a wife should give their husband.”

 

“I will mom… I will.” Sulli replied as she closed her eyes, savoring the moment of lying on her mom’s legs….. as she imagines what her married life would be.

 

 

 

==========================

end of chapter seventeen.

oh myyyyy! Last chapter is next :( 

I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I'm just too caught up with school stuffs.

how was it? comments? thank you so much!