FIFTEEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

FIFTEEN

 

Luna feels like her legs are going to give up any minute from now, it just hurts like hell for her. She’s now on her 40th week of pregnancy and she’s aware that she’s to give birth any moment from now… but baby seemed not to cooperate as it has been silent since this morning… but the moment she stepped down from their room and went downstairs, it seemed to take her forever before reaching the living room to have a seat. In the past months of her pregnancy, they have found out that she’s carrying a baby boy which brought joy to the whole family and she and Onew decided to name the baby Ji-young.

 

“Baby how are you doing? Please tell mommy if you’re ready to go out okay… don’t surprise me.” Luna talked to her baby as she caressed her protruding stomach while her other hand is massaging her legs. Onew is not around today since he has this presentation for a huge hospital where the pharmaceutical is bidding to be the hospital’s official supplier of medicines.

 

As she was resting her head on the couch while she continues to caress her tummy, the front door opened revealing Minho who just came from a jog… which made Luna check the clock. It’s past eight in the morning, what’s with the jog?

 

“Oh Minho… you’re still here.”

 

“Good morning Luna.” Minho replied as he sat on the couch and touched her stomach.

 

“Good morning nephew!” Minho greeted the baby with a smile… but Luna knows that he’s not okay.

 

“It’s past eight, aren’t you going to the entertainment?”

 

“I’ll leave by ten… I guess I need to have some time to rest…” Minho replied as he leaned over the couch to rest his head. Luna was just looking at him, aware of his current situation with his fiancé. It’s been three days since the dinner and Sulli has told her about her concerns… and Minho, as usual has talked to Onew and Nanny Annie… as she ended up knowing it through Onew. She knows how Sulli feels as it has happened to her and Onew as well… and she kept on telling Sulli to just let this pass as she knows that her best friend is understanding… as she also told Minho that Sulli might just be missing him… as she tries to lighten him up.

 

“Will you visit Sulli today?” Luna asked.

 

“Yes, I’ll pass by the shop before going to the entertainment… I hope I’ll be able to talk to her now… she seemed to sulk too much now.” Minho replied which made Luna chuckle.

 

“That happens Minho… you do know that it also happened to me and Onew before…. It’s a usual blues for an engaged couple, I do understand Sulli… and I know you do… she just need a little push…” Luna explained which just made Minho nod.

 

“Well… I better get going to prepare so I can spend longer time in the shop later.” Minho said as he stood up and excused himself to get ready as Luna just nodded.

 

-

 

Sulli arrived early in the shop today as she needs to meet with a prominent couple who chose her to design for the wedding gown and the whole entourage. It’s a big break for Sulli as the couple even knows about her achievements and the time she went to London.

 

“Are sketch pads ready?” Sulli asked her staffs as they nodded, everyone is actually busy as they are facing three deadlines now which make them get busy in giving final check up to the gowns to be picked up in the afternoon.

 

“Ms. Sulli, delivery.” Said one of her staff as she brought in a bouquet of flowers… which made the other staffs giggle. It’s the third bouquet Sulli received… from Minho. She must admit that she’s touched with her fiancé’s actions.

 

“Mr. Minho seemed to be back to square one.” One of her staff said which made her raise a brow.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Wooing you again.” Replied the staff with a giggle which made Sulli smile as she smelled the flowers. Truth is, she has always wanted to talk to him and settle things as she understands the situation… she just reacted that way, maybe because she misses him and expected to spend a long time with him that night.

 

She glanced over the folder that’s resting beside her… a smiled plastered on her face. Maybe what happened somehow resulted to something good…. As she was able to design her own gown.

 

Last night, after talking to Luna, she decided to hold her pencil and sketch pad as she ended up designing her own gown…. Effortlessly while thinking about the man she loves. It seemed as ironic as she has been having a hard time designing… but because of her; being sulky over his absence during the dinner… she was able to design her gown.

 

-

 

Luna felt thirsty as she was about to stand up and head to the kitchen a strong pain struck on her stomach which made her stop mid-track.

 

“ah…” a soft gasp escape from as she tried to endure the pain… she wanted to shout but the pain was too unbearable for her… she tried to stand up but she ended up sitting on the floor as she felt her water broke. Tears were already streaming down her face but she just couldn’t find a voice to call anyone for help.

 

 

 

 

Minho is now ready to go. He’s on his way down the stairs when he suddenly saw Luna’s situation in the living room which made his eyes widen as adrenaline rush happened to him… making him run down the stairs.

 

“Luna!”

 

 

-

 

“Where is she? Where is my wife??!” Onew asked upon arriving infront of Minho who was waiting outside the delivery room, trailing behind is Sulli who looks worried as they are. He knows it was an opportunity, but what are important now are his sister-in-law and nephew.

 

“She’s inside the delivery room, Jieun is taking good care of her.” Minho replied as he tapped Onew’s back, trying to make him feel at ease as Sulli did the same.

 

“I’m sure Luna will do good inside, let’s trust her.” Sulli said as Minho glanced at her.

 

 

-

 

Onew can’t stop himself as he caresses his nose on Luna’s cheeks…. Making the first time mother stir from her sleep… and eventually wake up.

 

“Honey.” Onew whispered on her ears making her smile.

 

“Honey.”

 

“You did it…” Onew said sounding so proud of her making her smile for more. It may have hurt her so much… but the moment she heard the first cry of her child… it was all forgotten.

 

“where is he? Have you seen him?” Luna asked.

 

“I haven’t… I want to see him with you… but Minho and Sulli had seen him earlier in the nursery and they said he looks like me.” Onew replied proudly which made Luna chuckle.

 

“ah really Jinki…. Are they okay now?”

 

“I don’t think so… but atleast they’re coordinating…” Onew replied as he pointed on the couch which made Luna glance at it… making a smile form on her face. Sulli and Minho sleeping on the couch with Sulli resting on his shoulder.

 

“ah really this two…” Luna can’t help but say which made Onew chuckle.

 

Upon helping Luna be comfortable on her position, Onew called the nursery asking them to bring baby Ji-young inside the room.

 

The entrance of the nurse made Minho and Sulli wake up from their sleep…. As the two suddenly felt awkward with their position as they weren’t able to look at each other which made Onew and Luna exchange a glance and chuckle.

 

“Here is baby Ji-young… he’s really handsome Dr. Luna.” Said the nurse as she handed the baby boy to Luna… who suddenly felt nervous in handling her own child… which made the nurse look at her as Onew touched her shoulder. It also made Minho and Sulli walk towards the bed.

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m… I’m afraid to hold him.” Luna confessed as her eyes watered which made Onew smile… though he was also afraid as his child looks so small as he was afraid that even how gentle he’ll hand him later… he might get hurt.

 

“Dr. Luna he’s not just a patient now…. Baby Ji-young came from you… I know baby wants to feel mommy’s embrace.”  The nurse tried to encourage her as she finally gave in and held her child for the first time. Tears streamed down her face as Onew tries to wipe it… though he was also getting teary eyed. He can’t even take his eyes off baby Ji-young as he can’t believe that he’s seeing the result of their love… he’s finally seeing their first born.

 

“What Minho and Sulli said is true… he really looks like you honey.” Luna said as she glanced at Onew who kissed her temple.

 

“So does that mean you love me so dearly which made our baby look exactly like me?” Onew kidded which made Luna chuckle.

 

“Want to hold him?” She offered which made Onew’s jaw drop.

 

“Can I?”

 

“Ofcourse… come on daddy, baby Ji-young wants to meet you.” Luna said as she handed the baby to Onew who tried his best to be gentle as possible…. This is it… he’s now on his embrace which made him tear for more.

 

“He’s so tiny.” He whispered as he kissed the baby which made Luna smile… they’re finally starting a family.

 

 

Seeing the scene, Minho felt like they have to give the new family some time for themselves as he touched Sulli’s elbow and signaled that they should go out. Sulli nodded and they silently exited the room.

 

 

 

“I’m happy for them.” Sulli started the conversation as they both walk by the hospital premises.

 

“Me too… I’m having a nephew.” Minho replied happily.

 

“And I’m having a godson.”

 

Silence then enveloped them again.

 

 

“Sulli.”

 

“Minho.”

 

 

They both said which made them chuckle… as they perfectly know what will happen next… which just made Minho jump into the next scene as he gently held Sulli’s hand while they’re walking towards the hospital’s garden where few patients are around.

 

“Baby I’m sorry.” Minho whispered as he held her hand tighter which made Sulli response through a grip.

 

“I understand you baby… maybe I was just-“

 

“Missing me badly that’s why you got disappointed on seeing me that night?” Minho cut her off which made her eyes widen as they stopped from walking.

 

“You know what… I take it back… I don’t understand you-“

 

“Quit it baby… I know you.” Minho stopped her from talking by kissing her cheeks which made her blush.

 

“You really-“

 

“Say another thing and I’ll claim my award again.” Minho cut her as he gave a look at her lips which made her cover it with her other hand. Minho chuckled by her cute action.

 

“Ayay! These kids… just get married and have kids!” an old woman suddenly said infront of them which made their eyes widen.

 

“Oh my grandma where are you going… it’s time to go back to your room!” said a nurse who was trailing behind her.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you.” said the nurse as she got hold of grandma and guided her inside.

 

Grandma’s statement made the two glance at each other.

 

“What do you think of what that grandma said?” Minho suddenly asked which made Sulli’s brow meet.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“Should we now give Onew and Luna a niece… or a nephew as well?” he asked with a naughty smile which made Sulli’s jaw drop, eyes widen as she stares at him. Minho immediately let go of her hand as he walked few steps away from her.

 

“Seriously Choi??!”

 

Minho chuckled as he stuck his tongue out of her making her blush for more… this lad really knows how to make her feel this way.

 

 

 

 

 

==========================

end of chapter fifteen.

it's a baby boy for Onew and Luna <3

how was it? comments? thank you so much! :)