FOURTEEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

FOURTEEN

 

 

“Ms. Sulli, I’ve already printed out the scanned output of the gown for Ms. Kim…. Mrs. Lee has already sent the addresses of her entourage, Li-min is set to go and get their sizes.”

 

“Okay… keep me posted about that… for Ms. Kim’s gown, post it in the bulletin so I can check on it later.” Sulli replied as she continued to sew sequins over the gown that’s set to be picked up the next day.

 

Sulli has now become a busy body as the shop receives a lot of orders from debuts, proms and wedding. Deadlines come one after another which made her busier. She ended up being convinced by Minho to hire a wedding organizer since he is busy with the entertainment.

 

“Ms. Sulli, Louwee, your wedding organizer just called asking if you’ve checked on your final guest lists already.”

 

Sulli shut her eyes close, silently cursing herself for forgetting about such matter. It’s been delayed for four days already as she always tell Louwee that she forgets to check on it. Minho has actually checked the guests list already and had adeed some persons as well as telling Sulli to check on it so she can add more if she likes.

 

“Oh… ugh, just tell Louwee I’ll call her later.” Sulli instructed as she continued to finish her work.

 

 

-

 

“Mr. Minho, Gen. Manager from Japan called asking about the latest list of album profit by the artists.”

 

“I’ll email it to him, please relay the message.”

 

“Okay Mr. Minho.”

 

 

Minho’s eyes were glued on the screen, reading about this and that…. Several things regarding the entertainment’s income in the past month since in a few days, he’ll again present it to the board.

 

“Mr. Minho, Louwee, your wedding organizer requested for the copy of the final set of song list since the orchestra has already asked for it.”

 

“Okay then, I’ll send it to her.”

 

Minho minimized the other page as he opened the file containing the list and emailed it to Louwee immediately. Even how busy he is, he still tries his best to contribute on things for their wedding that’s already approaching. He doesn’t want to burden Sulli alone with all the preparations as he knows that she’s also busy with the shop… that’s why he insisted for them to hire an organizer.

 

 

-

 

“Hello baby, you’re still awake?” Minho was surprised when Sulli answered his call. It’s past 11 in the evening and he just called for her to see the next morning.

 

“I’m finishing something baby.”

 

“Baby don’t stress yourself too much… if it’s for the wedding, have Louwee take over it, if it’s for the shop, you’ve got a lot of staffs to trust on…” Minho is worried over this since he doesn’t want her to tire herself too much, she’s still his baby afterall.

 

“I’m almost done daddy.” Sulli mocked which made Minho chuckle.

 

“Okay then… finish whatever you’re doing and take some rest… I don’t want to disturb you so you can finish what you’re doing.” Minho replied.

 

“Okay baby… bye-bye… goodnight!”

 

“Goodnight baby! I love you.”

 

“Love you too.”

 

 

 

Sulli weaved a sigh of relief, finally, she has finished finalizing the guests list as she clicked ‘send’ over her laptop, finally sending the list to Louwee. Who would have thought that her best friend has done this already? So this is how hard organizing weddings… no wonder her clients are all busy even they’re in her shop for measurements, design or even pick up…

 

 

Which reminds her,

 

 

 

She haven’t done her gown yet.

 

 

 

-

 

“Yes baby, we’re on our way.” Sulli is talking over the phone… with her parents beside her.

 

“Okay baby, I’ll see you later, bye!” Sulli ended the call as she faced her mom who was looking at her intently.

 

It’s three days after she has emailed the guest list to Louwee, and now she has asked her wedding organizer to prepare a dinner for her and Minho’s family since it’s been some time since both family has been together. It’s also another way for them to update their families about the wedding preparations.

 

“Why mom?”

 

“Nothing darling… I’m just so happy that soon, you’ll become a wife for I know you’ll be a good one.” Sulli’s mom replied as she got hold of her daughter’s hand.

 

“But you are still our baby… no matter what.” Her dad added as he pulled Sulli’s shoulder to lean her body to him. Sulli’s smile doesn’t leave her face, she’s too happy to have loving and supporting parents.

 

 

-

 

“Where is Minho?” Mr. Choi, Onew and Minho’s dad asked as he notices that his son is not around yet. It’s him, Onew and Luna who came for Minho’s side since he insisted not inviting other relatives.

 

“I called him dad, he said he’ll leave the office soon.” Onew replied as he was holding his phone.

 

“Here they are!” Luna suddenly announced as she saw Sulli with her parents enter the glass door.

 

Both sides paid greetings as they have finally settled down on their table.

 

“Minho is coming in a few.” Mr. Choi announced as he has already instructed Onew to call him again.

 

“Oh no worries, we understand that he’s busy and all.” Sulli’s mom replied.

 

“And dad, he told me that he’s just finishing something urgent.” Sulli added.

 

 

-

 

Kim Sung Woo and Huek Myo, rumored dating?

 

Kim Sung Woo and Huek Myo, both artists from CMH Entertainment are rumored to be dating after being seen in public for a couple of times. A lot of cams and stolen photos were captured as both of them were seen in streets around Seoul.

To add on the ranging news are the photos taken of Sung Woo being in Heuk Myo’s taping location for a couple of times and even got several photos with staffs.

As of the moment, CMH Entertainment haven’t given out any confirmation nor have denied about the said rumor.

What’s the real score? Is Kim Sung Woo and Heuk Myo really dating or a false accusation?

Meanwhile, please support both artists, Kim Sung Woo’s drama, Medical Top Team showed every 21:30 KST and Huek Myo’s movie, Pirates to be released next month.

 

 

“What is the meaning of this news????!” Minho’s furious’ voice enveloped the whole conference room. He was already getting ready to leave when his secretary called his attention saying that he needs to see something in the conference room…. And here it is…. News articles regarding a dating rumor between both of his artists.

 

“We’ve contacted Sung Woo and Huek Myo’s manager and they’re on their way, we think both artists are coming also.”

 

“How are netizens responding? The fans?”

 

“It’s not as easy and welcoming as it is… we both know that the two has recently ended their own shows and Sung Woo’s loveteam with her leading lady became a strong hit…. Huek Myo’s situation is the same… a lot of fans are ranting over it.”

 

“Have the PR department go here… now!” Minho instructed as he checked on the different news articles… completely getting angry over this… his artists can sometimes really be a pain.

 

 

-

 

“It’s okay baby…. Okay… bye.” Sulli’s voice almost got lifeless over hearing what Minho said over the phone.

 

As she made her way back to their table, disappointment is surely written on her face.

 

“Ssul what did Minho said?” Luna immediately asked as Sulli tried to return her bubbly aura.

 

“Let’s just proceed to eating… Minho can’t come, a very urgent thing occurred in the entertainment so he can’t make it tonight… mom, dad he’s saying sorry.” Sulli explained as she sat on her chair.

 

Luna and Onew exchanged glances, obviously reading Sulli’s reaction over the matter.

 

-

 

 

“How was tonight?” Minho asked Onew as he sat infront of him. It’s past twelve and he has just returned home. He was surprised to see Onew sitting on the couch, reading a book.

 

“It was okay… we talked more about Luna’s pregnancy.” Onew replied, eyes still on the book.

 

“Ah… I see, how about dad? Sulli’s parents? I badly wanted to come but the news scandal erupted from nowhere and fans were uncontrollable, some even went and stayed outside the building… it was a chaos.”

 

“They said it was okay… but I guess your fiancé isn’t.” Onew replied as he put down the book as he gave Minho an intent look. He didn’t bother to check over what happened to the entertainment.

 

“What? She said it was okay and she understands…” Minho’s eyebrows creased, confused over what Onew said.

 

“She said… do you remember when I told Luna I can’t go with her during the time she fetched her parents in the airport since I had something really urgent…. She said she understand and it’s okay… but after it, I really knew that she was disappointed as he expected me to be there.” Onew tried to hint over Minho, hoping that it’ll sink into him.

 

Minho was silent as he looked down, trying to analyze things. He then realized that it’s true…  Sulli’s tone of voice changed from excitement to sound of disappointment when he was talking to her over the phone, telling her that he can’t come over… how can he be insensitive at times?

 

 

-

 

“How’s my baby doing?” Minho entered her office the next day, finding her busy over something as she didn’t even bother to lift her head to see him.

Last night’s conversation with Onew made him decide to come over her shop even though he got a lot of things to do in the entertainment.

 

“Ssul? Baby?” he tried to call her attention as she has finally glanced at him but immediately returned to what she was doing.

 

“You’re here.” She managed to say.

 

“Ssul?” he calls her calmly, hoping to get her full attention but failed.

 

“Ssul please look at me.” Minho’s tone was a bit desperate as he sat infront of her, got hold of her hand that was resting on the table while her other hand was writing something.

 

“Ssul-“

 

“Minho I’m busy… please.” Sulli cut him off as she pulled her hand….

 

 

Which made Minho shock. Sulli seldom acts this way…

 

 

And he knows the reason behind…

 

 

 

It’s him.

 

 

 

==================================

end of chapter fourteen.

sorry for the wait, I've quite busy these days-___-

comments? thank you so much! :)