FIVE

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

FIVE

 

One week after Sulli’s return, the two are back on track with work. Minho became busy with a lot of his artists debut and comebacks.

“Baby do you really have to go there?” Minho asked for the nth time.

“Baby didn’t we talk about this? My line is the main sponsor of the drama CMH produced; I also need to be on one of the filming sites.” Sulli replied as she cupped Minho’s face.

“You can just be there when the location is around Seoul; I’ll get the location booking to see if when they are having a shoot around Seoul.” Minho didn’t want her to go even though it’s just a two day shoot around Busan for a certain episode of the drama.

He also can’t bring Sulli to the airport on her flight since he has a meeting to attend and his schedule for the next two days is as hectic as what he has now. He just purposely scheduled Sulli for a ‘lunch meeting’ since he know that he’ll not have any free time. This is the time of the year when he’s really busy since there are a lot of comebacks and debuts from other entertainment companies and he can’t just sit there and do nothing.

“Then I’ll just keep you posted, it’s not as if we haven’t experienced this.” Sulli replied. Aside from being away for someone needs to go to other country, they also got separated when one goes to other part of Korea for a couple of days.

 

“Baby I need to get going, my flight is in two hours, my team is already waiting for me.” Sulli said as she hugged Minho’s waist, hoping that he’ll be out of his sulkiness.

“I’ll take you there.” Minho said with a sulky voice.

“No, you’ve got a meeting with your PR Department after this.” Sulli replied as she pointed at the white board inside Minho’s office. In times like this, he puts a whiteboard inside his office with his entire schedule so he can’t forget one.

It made Minho pout.

“Baby come on, I’ll get going.” Sulli replied, her baby can really be a baby at times like this which she finds so cute for who would have thought that she can make this young CEO act like this?

“Okay fine, I’ll see you in two days.” Minho finally said giving up as he held Sulli’s back since she was hugging him from the waist.

“I love you baby, I’ll see you in two days.” Sulli replied. It made Minho hug her.

“I love you too baby, take care okay? Keep me posted.”

 

-

“Miss Sulli, we’ve been looking for clothes that would meet the needs of this episode but it seems like the style won’t match.” One of her staff said which made her stand up. She was busy checking on her I-pad for updates regarding her shop.

“Let me see, let’s just find alternatives.” Sulli replied.

It’s their second day in Busan and too bad they had to extend for the next day and have to return in Seoul in the afternoon since they haven’t finished and would not be able to finish everything that day. Minho didn’t like it but he didn’t have a choice since the production’s scenes and location needs to be associated with one another so they just can’t have the scenes in other places than Busan.

Yesterday was pretty hectic since they didn’t expect for the weather to take part in their problem since the first problem was the delay of one main cast since she still had schedule. Then who would have thought that it’ll rain during the time that they need Mr. Sun. It made the writers scribble notes for changes as Sulli and her team prepared the changes for the wardrobe.

 

Today is just a bit rainy and since they’re filming outside they need to face the muddy land.

As they were making their way to the wardrobe tent, Sulli accidentally slipped which made her land on the mud. Staffs immediately gathered around her and helped her stand.

“Miss Sulli are you okay?”

“Do you hurt anywhere?”

“Should we call for some first aid?”

 

Maybe this is what it takes for being a girlfriend of their CEO, Sulli thought but it just made her laugh. The others were assisting her as she was wiping off the mud from her clothes.

“I just slipped nothing to worry, just get back to work.” Sulli assured them as she giggled. You can clearly see the worry on the staffs’ expression.

“Miss Sulli…”

“I’ll just change my clothes in the van and get back to you, just prepare some scarfs and overalls so I can just check them later.” Sulli instructed her staff who had no choice but nodded.

 

-

“Ms. Sulli I heard you slipped earlier?” asked the director while they were having their dinner.

“Yes Director, but no worries I’m okay, I just landed on the mud.” Sulli replied with a laugh. It’s pretty natural or usual form someone to slip especially in a muddy place right? So it wasn’t really a big issue on her.

“You should always be careful Ms. Sulli… good thing that it’s our last day tomorrow.” The director told her.

“Ofcourse Director, don’t worry.”

 

-

 

Sulli was busy arranging the clothes for the different sequence since they needed to have several wardrobe changes in one location. Her staffs were also busy monitoring the cueing of the director since the casts were only given 5-10 minutes wardrobe change. They are in a bit hurry now since they need to be off by the afternoon.

 

Sulli was so engrossed with what she’s doing that she didn’t noticed the changes on the staffs around her.

“Ms. Sulli.” As soon as her staff called her, she immediately turned around and was surprised by the face that was infront of her… who immediately held her back to prevent her from falling.

“Baby.” That was the first word that came from as she continued to stare at him.

“How’s my baby doing?” Minho asked with a sweet smile which also made Sulli smile.

“What are you doing here?” Sulli asked instead.

“I came here since I heard that someone slipped yesterday and didn’t bother to tell me even though we had called and texted each other several times.” Minho replied which just made Sulli pout.

“I decided not to tell you since it are not really that big deal baby.”

“But it is baby… you slipped and might had hurt yourself.”  Minho then pointed her nose which made her close her eyes.

“I’m sorry to make you worry baby… but you should have not come, how about your schedule-“

“I have them taken care of, now is my time to attend my duties as a boyfriend of my baby.” Minho replied with a smile which made Sulli smile.

They were so engrossed with each other’s presence that they forgot about the presence of the staffs around them, not until they heard giggles around which made Sulli stand straight and look down. It made her blush as she buried her face on Minho’s chest in embarrassment.

Minho also felt his cheeks burn, it’s not the first time that he acted this way with Sulli in public… but ofcourse it called the attention of almost everyone who was around them, their CEO being in their filming location for his girlfriend.

Minho gulped several times before clearing his throat and ordered everyone to be back to their work and he’ll just stay there to observe.

 

Minho didn’t have an idea that his presence actually put a bit of pressure to his staffs and artists that was there wherein his only reason of visit was his girlfriend. And yes, he traveled from Seoul to Busan after receiving a call from one of his staff whom he ordered to look after Sulli as he told him that Sulli slipped. He waited for her to actually tell him about it over the phone so he could be at ease but it didn’t happen so he decided to clear his schedule and have the meetings and other things to do move on the other dates so he can go to Busan.

 

It may also be because of Minho’s presence for they have finished all the scenes and sequence for Busan location before their set time schedule so they had some time to clear things up since the initial plan was to just leave several staffs to clear the area while the others fly back to Seoul.

 

Staffs were surprised when Minho started to help them carryout equipment and things to the van.

“Mr. Minho you don’t have to-“

“We all want to go home, especially you since you’ve been here for almost three days, so it would fasten the work if I’ll help, don’t worry.” Minho replied with a calm voice so the staffs didn’t have a chance to argue. Though Minho would have this random deeds to visit his artists in filming sets, visit his artists that are in music programs and all, staffs just can’t believe it at times. He’s even considered as one of the greatest CEO from the other entertainment companies.

Sulli has finished putting the clothes inside the plastic container and she was about to carry it when a hand stopped her as it immediately carried the container.

“Get your bag and we’ll get going, we should be in the airport now.” Minho instructed which made Sulli bit her lips at it immediately formed into a smile. His deeds really melt her heart more. She followed what he said and trailed behind him.

 

Throughout the shoot earlier, Minho stayed beside her. He also stood up several times to check on the filming process but would immediately go back to her side. He also assisted her when she was busy with the wardrobe things. She’s not surprised that Minho also knows how she works when it comes to this for during her first fashion show her clothing line held, Minho was there to assist her for the male models… and during that time they weren’t together yet. She asked Minho to be one of her models but he refused saying that he’ll just help out at the backstage, and he did… that one act also made Sulli fall for him.

But ofcourse, the staffs can’t help but admire more and more their relationship. They can’t help not to give an eye on them why Minho was assisting Sulli, who would have thought that their CEO knows this things? What to wear after this, what color matches this, what accessory would best fit this… Minho even suggested at Sulli which made her giggle but eventually agreed to what he said for they are even having the same taste.

                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 

“Baby.”

“Um?”

“Thank you.” Sulli whispered as she tightened the grip on Minho’s hand. They are now inside the plane and Sulli was surprised for Minho managed to book a flight same as them… and even had the seat beside her. Minho is now resting his head on her shoulder as he held her hand.

“It’s nothing baby… I just wanted to make sure that you’re okay.” Minho replied with eyes closed. He slept late last night for he needed to check on some financial status that his uncle was asking him to submit regarding the entertainment’s profit. Then he woke up early to catch the first flight to Busan.

“But I know you’re tired, I can see it in your eyes and yet you’re still here.” Minho can feel worry and concern over Sulli’s voice so it was his turn to give her a squeeze.

“It’s okay baby, as long as I’m sure that you’re okay, you’ve got nothing to worry about me.” Minho replied as he lifted his head and kissed Sulli’s cheek which surprised her. Minho didn’t saw her reaction since his eyes were close but a smile formed in his lips as he rested back his head on Sulli’s shoulder since he could perfectly imagine her expression. It may be a fast plane ride for them but he still cherish the moment to rest his head on her shoulder and would admire her scent.

 

“You really do things without warning baby.” Sulli said with a pout but she couldn’t hide her smile, Minho did it again. She once gave him her own award which is ‘best in kiss stealing’ which Minho lives up until now.

She wasn’t able to receive a response which made her check on him and he seemed to have fallen into slumber. Sulli just smiled, touched his forehead and adjusted her position to make him feel more comfortable.

“Sleep well baby.” She whispered as she planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

====================

end of chapter five.

I just had the heart to write this chapter though I thought that I will not be able to write one now. eheheheheh :)

How was it?

Comments? :)

 

Thank you so much!