THREE

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

THREE

“Onew you’re not allowed to enter, we’ll have it from here.” Dr. Ji Eun said, one of Luna’s close subordinate.

“IU do look after her… please…” Onew pleaded. He has known his wife as someone who is strong and he can’t barely remember a time when she got sick… this is the first time he sees her that way, she seemed so helpless and he feels like one too.

“Onew take a seat first.” Sulli said and Onew obediently followed her. He sat there with both elbows resting on his knees while his hands were clasp together, praying that everything’s going to be alright.

 

It’s been almost an hour and there was no sign of anything yet. Minho has bought water for Onew and Sulli as they waited for results.

“Minho what do you think happened to Luna? She’s a strong girl, it’s the first time I’m seeing her inno that position.” Sulli said as Minho placed his arms around her shoulder and rested her head on his chest.

“There are a lot of possibilities why it happened Ssul, we will never know until they tell us what happened… and you said it so, your best friend is a strong girl so she would perfectly get over this, don’t worry.” Minho tried to console her with a kiss on her temple to atleast make her feal at ease.

 

Few moments later, finally someone came out and it was Dr. Ji Eun.

“IU how is she? How is Luna?” Onew immediately approached her, Minho and Sulli followed.

“I guess you don’t know… and even I didn’t know… and I have a feeling that Luna doesn’t know.” Dr. Ji Eun started which made Onew confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Onew, Luna is pregnant… she’s in her 10th week now.” Dr. Ji Eun’s announcement seemed to become a bomb for the three.

Luna was pregnant?!

Sulli was sure that Luna didn’t know either for if Luna knew about it she wouldn’t have done the things they did during the vacation.

“How is she? How’s the baby?” Onew immediately asked though he could already feel his knees weakened, good thing Minho was there for support.

“Onew I’ll tell you honestly, normally in situations like what happened to Luna, we might have lost the baby… but we may call it a miracle or not, the baby is safe. Luna experience severe cramps which may have been caused by too much activities, this trimester is somehow the most complicated and dangerous one Onew… and I think Luna is one of those persons who will experience more. Based on my own observations, Luna never experienced a single pregnancy sign except not having her monthly period… but knowing Luna she might have not paid attention to it.”

“IU tell me, is she having a high risk pregnancy?”

“I won’t consider it that way, she’s a healthy woman and situations have just triggered things to end this way. Good thing the bleeding wasn’t as heavy as what happened to her cramps. At this point I can’t clearly say what might happen next, we will never know until she’ll gain her consciousness but to tell you, you should ready yourself, her body might have not adjusted on her having a little one inside since she have not experience a single sign, but as what I’ve said, the cramps and bleeding that happened earlier may trigger to different circumstances.” Dr. Ji Eun explained.

“Then can you tell me atleast what do you think may she experience?” Onew asked again.

“It may be more cramps, maybe HG or what we call hyperemesis gravidarum where she’ll experience severe nausea and vomiting… but let’s just hope that she’ll not experience those and would have a healthy pregnancy. The little one surely held tight, he or she might really want to see the world with mommy and daddy.” Dr. Ji Eun said, trying to lift Onew’s mood for she could feel that he’s nervous.

After making sure that there were no questions left, Dr. Ji Eun excused herself after saying that Luna will be transferred to her private room in a few.

“Onew.” Minho called him. As soon as he faced them, a smile formed in his face which made Minho and Sulli breathe a relief.

“I’m…. I’m going to be dad!” Onew said which made Minho and Sulli smile.

“Congratulations daddy Onew!” Sulli said playfully, though they know that things aren’t settled yet with Luna for they didn’t know if what will happen after she wakes up but Sulli wanted to spread a positive vibes, she trusts Luna, she’ll not let anything harm her and her baby.

“Congratulations! Finally!” Minho replied as he hugged Onew. The brothers interaction somehow melt Sulli’s heart, this two surely loves each other.

 

 

 

Onew rested his head on the headboard of the chair and he was almost losing his consciousness, he’s sleepy and his head is starting to feel heavy but he wanted to look after his wife, be the first to approach her when she wakes up to tell her the news. They’ve been in the hospital for almost a day which means Luna was sleeping for almost a day also. Minho and Sulli told him that they’ll just have a quick shower and bring some stuffs for him.

 

“Urmm…” Luna stirred from her sleep which immediately made the sleepiness vanish from Onew’s consciousness.

“Honey what’s wrong? Are you okay? Is there something that discomforts you?” Onew immediately asked as he held Luna’s hand.

It took several seconds before Luna opened her eyes and recognize where she is.

“Honey does anything hurt from you?” Onew asked, Luna just shook her head smile. Her husband’s worried face somehow makes her feel light.

“Dubu what happened?” she finally spoke. Onew first kissed her temple in relief, she’s finally awake.

“You little girl consider yourself a doctor but doesn’t even know how to check on yourself.” Onew said as he pointed at Luna’s nose which made her confuse but somehow his action made her smile.

“What do you mean?”

“Honey…. There is someone living in here.” Onew finally said as his voice cracked. He tries his best to hold his tears as he got Luna’s hand and it on her belly, on the same time as his fingers were also touching it. He closed his eyes to feel the moment; he’s going to be dad. He have always hugged Luna from behind touching her belly… but never did he realize that there was already someone in there.

Luna on the other hand tried to process what Onew said… as he started holding her hand, guiding it as it her lower abdomen…. She finally understood what he meant which suddenly triggered her tears from falling. She stopped Onew from her belly and held his hand.

“Are you happy?” she asked.

“I am… really am… you just made me the happiest person honey.” Onew said as he raised Luna’s hand that was holding his and kissed it, it finally made Luna’s tears fall.

“Dubu I’m sorry…. I’m sorry for not recognizing it immediately… I should have known better.” Luna said as she has finally processed everything in her. What happened from the hotel until she lost her consciousness… until now.

“Sssshhhh… don’t mind it… All you have to do is to recover from this immediately, I’m not used to see you in this bed for I’m used seeing you checking on the person in bed.” Onew said trying to lift her mood up. Luna just nodded and smile.

 

Beyond their knowledge, two pairs of eyes were watching the scene. Minho’s hands were around Sulli waist as they watch them from the door. It was a perfect scene for two persons who are going to have a family soon.

Sulli touched Minho’s hand and signaled for them to go out first, they have seen enough and she thinks that they should give them more time. Minho obediently nodded and they closed the door.

“I’m happy for my brother.” Minho said while they were walking.

“I am too… for your brother and my best friend.” Sulli replied.

“I just hope that everything would be well with Luna’s pregnancy.” Minho can clearly remember his brother’s reaction upon knowing Luna’s condition even though they know that it’s a bit dangerous.

 

-

 

“Ssul have you told Minho already?” Sulli’s mom asked while she tidied her daughter’s dress.

“Not yet mom, I’m planning to tell him later.” Sulli replied.

“You better tell him okay?”

“Ofcourse mom, I won’t hide anything from him...” Sulli replied with assurance.

 

It’s been almost a week after Luna’s incident and she’s now home. Onew forbade her from going to her hospital duty and even asked IU to help him file a maternity leave for Luna. Though it’s not yet acceptable since most of the maternity leave is granted on the last trimester of the pregnant employee so they just agreed that Luna will be back after making sure that she’s in a stable condition. Onew also minimized his time for work and would just spend an hour two to attend on important matters. He became a devoted husband and future dad. Minho even considered it as a blessing in disguise since he would always see the couple inside the house.

‘Baby where are you?’

Sulli texted Minho. The event has already started, it’s a celebration of her parents’ wedding anniversary and they held a private party for close family friends and relatives.

Few minutes later, Sulli received a reply.

‘Why? You miss me already baby?’

It made Sulli smile, she was about to reply when her phone rang, Minho’s calling.

“Hello?”

“Baby you miss me don’t you?”

“How full of yourself Mr. Choi.”

“I’m just telling the truth baby, you texted me because you miss me.” Minho replied with a chuckle which obviously made Sulli blush. They haven’t seen each other yesterday since she was busy with the last minute touches on this party for her parents and Minho also attended some important events involving the entertainment.

“Whatever baby, where are you? The party has started.” Sulli asked as she even checked her watch when she was surprised to feel an arm circle around her waist…. And with the scent, she perfectly knows who it is which made him smile.

“You’re here.” Sulli said with a giggle as she put down her phone, Minho also closed his phone and made Sulli turn to face him.

“Yes, and I definitely know where to find the girl who shines the brightest tonight aside from her mom.” Minho replied as he kissed her forehead. Sulli was standing at the side when she texted him and when he arrived, he immediately spotted her.

“I know, my beauty simply shines the brightest.” Sulli ride on his statement with a giggle and it made Minho chuckle.

“So full of yourself baby?” Minho asked with a smirk.

“No, I’m just telling the truth baby… and besides, it came from your lips too.” Sulli replied as she has also s her arms around his waist…. And yes, at side where only a few persons can see them, they’re having their own lovey dovey moment.

 

 

After Minho has given his greetings and gift to Sulli’s parents they sat on a table and had their feast. Afterwards, it was time for the dance. Ofcourse, Sulli’s parents took the dance floor first since their theme song was played. Everyone was making a sound of tease as the two, even at their age was still acting sweet and feels young in love.

“Baby, can I have this dance?” Minho suddenly spoke which surprised Sulli since her attention was on her parents and Minho was just contented holding her hands.

“Baby… ofcourse.” Sulli replied with a smile. Minho then assisted her to walk and shared the dance floor with Sulli’s parents, it made the guests applaud since they know what kind of relationship Sulli and Minho has and a lot of them are hoping for them to be together until the end.

 

“Baby.”

“Yes?”

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” Minho asked as he pulled Sulli closer to him, the song was still playing and there are now other couples who joined them.

“As far as I can remember, more than a hundred times already.” Sulli replied with a giggle as she snuggle her head on Minho’s chest. They were just swaying but eventually, hugging in the middle of the dance floor.

“Then I’ll add another one… you are so beautiful baby.” Minho whispered on Sulli’s ear which made her close her eyes.

“And I’m inlove with this handsome man.” Sulli said as she adjusted her hug on Minho.

 

 

Meanwhile, Sulli’s parents were actually observing their daughter and her boyfriend from their table since they settled after other couples joined them.

“Our daughter surely chose the right man.” Sulli’s mom said.

“Ofcourse, our daughter is like her mom.” Sulli’s dad replied with a chuckle as he got hold of her hand, they were surely an epitome of a successful relationship.

“But really, I know that they’ll really end up together.”

“And Minho just needs to make sure that he will ask the hand of our daughter for marriage in front of me.” Her husband’s statement made her laugh.

“He’s a good man and surely they deserve each other.”

“We really sound like we are really biased among the other guys who once showed their intention to our daughter.” Sulli’s dad suddenly remembered which made him laugh.

“Are we really that obvious?” his wife responded with a laugh as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================

End of chapter three. How was it? Comments? Thank you so much!