FOUR

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

FOUR

Korean Designer Sulli Choi flies to London for ADP

Korean fashion designer Sulli Choi was chosen by Designers Guild London to represent Korea in their Annual Designing Program (ADP) to run for two weeks. Designer Sulli is a young yet advancing designer that makes her own name in the designing industry. Having her own clothing line and coming from elite prominent family in Korea, Sulli is a well-deserved representative for Korea’s designer guild.

“Sulli is very talented, we are confident that she’ll bring high the name of the guild in the designing program.” Says one of the well-known Korean fashion gurus.

Now, we’ll be waiting for positive results and outcome for this said event. Goodluck Designer Sulli and raise high the flag.

 

 

“Baby I’ll see you in two weeks.” Sulli said as she turned to face Minho. She’s now in the airport and her things were already in the check in area, she’s now bound for two weeks stay in London.

“Okay baby, you take care, call or text me if you need anything.” Minho replied as he cupped Sulli’s face. Sulli is travelling with two of her colleagues from the guild to her throughout the program; the two excused themselves and told Sulli that they’ll just be waiting for Sulli by the entrance.

“Why do you look sad? This is not the first time that we’re in this same scene.” Sulli replied as she touched Minho’s face. Her boyfriend is being a ‘real’ baby again. This is not the first time that they’re doing this, the last time Minho was the one who left for a business meeting concerning some business sponsors for the entertainment but that was almost eight months ago and nothing followed after that.

“Two weeks is long baby.” Minho replied with a pout.

“But I also waited for two weeks the last time.” Sulli countered with a silly smile. Truthfully, she wanted to ask Minho to come with her and might as well consider it a vacation but she doesn’t want to be selfish. She knows that a lot of people need him here.

“I’ll wait for your call okay? Update me.” Minho finally said for after all he doesn’t have a choice. Sulli told him about this after the party of her parents’ anniversary when they went their so-called ‘secret place’. He didn’t showed her that he wanted to stop her since he knows that she needs this for her to excel more… but maybe his selfish mind is working now… he’ll not be able to see her for two weeks… it happened before, they passed it and he knows that they’ll be able to pass this too… but he’ll just miss his baby so much.

“Ofcourse I will… check on my SNS if you want, I’ll let you see what I’m doing.” Sulli replied with a giggle.

Minho was about to reply when the last call for Sulli’s flight was called.

“I’m going now baby.” Sulli said with a pout.

“Take care baby, I love you.” Minho then quickly gave her a kiss on the lips.

“I love you too.” Sulli replied as soon as they separated but again gave him a quick peck.

 

 

 

-

 

Off to attend the first day of program! Fighting!

 

Minho smiled upon reading Sulli’s post as she projected her beautiful smile on the photo… and it somehow made him miss her already. It’s been two days since Sulli left and they had constant communication through international calls and text.

“Sir Minho, the conference room is ready.” Said his secretary who just made him nodded since he’ll be having a meeting with some sponsors.

Minho first took a deep sigh, touched the screen of his phone with Sulli’s post visible and stood up, he still needs to face reality after all.

 

-

 

It’s Sulli’s third day of program and so far she’s enjoying it. She already has learned a lot of things in the first two days and she knows that she’ll learn more on the following days…

But ofcourse her heart is still left in Korea…. And she’s missing her baby already. Even with the nine hours difference between Korea and London, they still have time to spend for some calls or video calls. Just last night, Minho called her to ask for her help since he’s attending a formal event and usually Minho would ask for her help when it comes to the clothes he’ll be wearing for special events. It made her call her staffs to actually prepare a formal suit for Minho.

 

Sulli was about to get going when her phone rang for notification. She then checked it and it made her lips form into a smile.

One of my staffs took this earlier and decided to post it for you. My baby chose my clothes, it could never be better. I miss you!

 

Sulli couldn’t help but admire how dashing and charismatic her boyfriend is, she really had a good catch as what others do.

 

-

 

Minho has just finished attending an interview regarding the entertainment and he’s now done for the day. He leaned on his director’s chair when he remembered that he haven’t checked on Sulli’s SNS yet so he immediately got his phone.

 

I miss my baby more. :( Let’s think that it’s just few more days! :*

 

Minho really finds her adorable with that pout as he could recall how she’ll do that if she wants something or he’s not giving in to what she wants… and it again… made him miss her more.

 

 

-

 

It was break time for the program and her two colleagues bought something for their snacks leaving Sulli behind. She decided to get her phone and check on things when she saw a photo taken during the event that Minho attended… her boyfriend surely have fan girls even if he’s not a celebrity… but maybe holding celebrity makes him famous to them… and the photo somehow made her smile as she decided to repost it.

 

 

Saw this somewhere, how’s my baby doing?

 

She was about to close it when she saw a notification.

 

I’m busy missing my baby :(

 

Minho’s comment made her laugh, he surely can be cheesy at times…. But she must admit, very sweet.

 

Aaaaww… My baby looks so dashing on the photo; I envy those who saw you in person.

 

Moments later, Minho replied.

 

That dashing man on the photo is sad for not having a date on the event since his date is in London.

 

That’s true, in events where Minho attends, he would usually bring her as a date and their relationship doesn’t even get through the entertainment’s eyes. Minho being a young CEO of a huge entertainment company, he isn’t excused from any celebrity news since he’s also sometimes considered a celebrity. And having designer Sulli Choi as his date doesn’t scratch the will of different entertainment news publicist to actually talk about them at times.

 

 

Then just try to remember this :) We’ll be able to attend more events together. :*

 

Sulli then posted a photo on her comment, a stolen photo of them on one of the event’s red carpet where they attended as a date.

 

-

 

One more week… that’s what Minho is thinking after he finished his jog. Being on his age, it doesn’t excuse him from taking crazy poses for a photo so he got his phone and took several shots before posting it.

 

 

One more week baby. :)

 

He then scrolled for other updates and found a recent post from his baby.

 

 

Participated on a photoshoot today! One more week!

 

 

-

 

Sulli was checking on some magazine articles when she suddenly spotted an article regarding CMH Entertainment. It was during their recent successful concert in Royal Albert Hall last month. Minho came with his artists and Sulli was also present since she’s one of those wardrobe stylists for the artists, as per she volunteered since Minho didn’t agree with it…. But ofcourse with just a few persuasion, cute acts and pouts, Minho didn’t have a choice but to allow her.

She then spotted a photo taken where Minho is with some of his artists in the airport. A smile formed in Sulli’s face as she touched the photo; again… he’s just so handsome.

 

Look who I saw in one of the London magazine article! It’s CEO Minho Choi! :*

 

 

-

 

Three days left baby :*

 

Minho has just finished attending a meeting and he has just read Sulli’s new post… and ofcourse saw her cute snapped photo. Yes three days more and he can’t wait. He checked his calendar and even saw that he circled and draw some heart on the date when Sulli will return. Yes when it comes to his baby, he can be some love sick puppy.

 

He then checked his photos and decided to post a photo he got earlier. He suddenly chuckled upon remembering how he got that photo.

 

One of his staff has just changed the battery of their department’s clock. A sudden silly idea entered into his mind as he got the clock. He then passed his phone to one of his staff asked them to take a photo of him holding the clock. At first he was hesitant since it was still his boss… but he could see playfulness on Minho’s eyes so he just decided to take a photo of him.

 

 

 

Looking after time! See you soon baby! :*

 

 

-

 

Minho suddenly felt down after receiving a call from Sulli. It’s a day before her return but she suddenly informed her that she needed to attend the awarding event so she needed to extend two more days. He was proud of her for receiving several awards throughout the program and she simply deserves to receive her awards…. But he just misses him badly that he thought he’ll be able to see her soon. Yes two days is not that long… but for someone inlove? Don’t they say that even a minute away from someone you love feels like hours? What more if you’ll count days?

 

He then saw a notification saying that Sulli has posted something.

 

 

Sorry for extending for two more days. I’ll really be home soon, I miss you baby! :*

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Minho didn’t have the heart to get up. Today is supposed to be the day of Sullis return…. But he kept on telling himself that he needs to get up since work needs him.

He absentmindedly took the shower and got himself ready. He checked his watch and it’s past nine already and he knows Onew and Luna are out for Luna’s check-up so he was sure that they wouldn’t mind if he doesn’t eat his breakfast since he’s just with some maids now.

 

As he went down he immediately headed to the main door when a voice suddenly was heard…. And he perfectly knows who owns it.

 

“Going to work without breakfast is not good CEO Minho.”

 

A smile unconsciously formed on Minho’s lips as he turned to face where the voice came from… there she was leaning beautifully by the dining room’s kitchen.

 

He unconsciously opened his arms…. And as if getting what he wants, she immediately run and jumped on his embrace making him carry and twirl her around.

 

“I miss you, I miss you so much!” Minho said as he tightened the hug.

“I miss you more…” Sulli replied with a giggle, Minho’s action really makes her love him more. Even though they also got separated before since Minho attended some business events, their reaction is quite different from it now… it simply means that their relationship got stronger in that eight months gap of the last time they got separated.

“I thought you’re extending?” Minho suddenly asked as he faced Sulli, but still hugging her.

“The awarding was moved yesterday.” Sulli replied with a mischievous smile. She purposely told Minho that she’ll extend for two days just to know his reaction…. And she perfectly got an unexpected one…. After the call she received nothing from him. He didn’t commented nor liked her SNS posts, replied to her message or even managed to call back after several missed calls.

 

“You told me that you’re extending on purpose didn’t you?” Minho suddenly realized it which just made Sulli giggle.

“You really love making fun of me don’t you?” Minho suddenly asked as he brought Sulli’s face closer to his.

“You were that disappointed that you didn’t respond to anything I did?” Sulli asked.

“Yes I was, you don’t know how much I miss you…. So I believe that I deserve a kiss.” Minho replied with a smile that is very familiar to Sulli.

“Eat your breakfast first.” Sulli replied but she was suddenly caught off guard when Minho kissed her.

“Now, that was a great appetizer, where’s my breakfast baby?” Minho said after getting satisfied which simply made Sulli blush. Minho got hold of her hand as they both entered the dining room for a feast made by his baby.

 

 

 


==================

end of chapter four :)

How was it? I just got fun of SNS that I suddenly ended up with this chapter. ahahahahah! Though I hope you liked it :)

 

comments? :D

 

Thank you so much!