ELEVEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

ELEVEN

Minho has been pacing back and forth. He’s too nervous to think. This is it… today is the day that he has planned for, his proposal.

 

“Minho, will you atleast calm down?” Onew asked, obviously annoyed by his brother’s repeated gesture.

 

“I can’t help it… what if-“

 

“And here we go to your ‘what ifs’… come to sister-in-law, I’ll tidy your tie… I’m sure Sulli wouldn’t like seeing you dress this way. “Luna cut him off as she approached him.

 

“Have you sent it?” Minho suddenly asked.

“Yes I did, so you’ve got nothing to worry, anytime we’ll have to go to the hall.” Luna assured him as Onew just look at them…. He didn’t know how to react for Minho for he was equally acting that way when he proposed to Luna.

 

 

 

-

 

“What is this?” Sulli thought as she opened a text message from Luna. She’s on her way to CMH Inc. private dinner. She was invited by Minho’s dad so she didn’t have a chance to say no. She came with her driver since she knows that Minho is going to be busy with the event.

 

 

 

Ssul I found this account while I was browsing through my SNS, I somehow wanted you to see it.

 

Those were the words in Luna’s message with the said account. She then checked it in her SNS and the first post immediately made her eyes widen.

 

 

 

March when I met this wonderful girl courtesy to my brother’s girlfriend that time.

 

 

Sulli smiled, she met Minho with the help of Luna being her bestfriend and Onew being Luna’s boyfriend and on the same time, Minho’s brother.

 

 

 

 

She’s a fashion designer and she told me that I suit wearing pink… so I did… perhaps because I wanted to impress her?

 

 

Sulli chuckled; she really did tell him that he suits in pink since it looks manly on him.

 

 

After that day, we happened to attend several events together, she as a junior fashion designer who’s planning to open her shop soon, and me as being practiced to take over our entertainment soon.

 

 

 

We were asked by a common friend who’s a photographer to join one of his photoshoot, and so we did…. And it made me confirm something…

 

 

 

Sulli touched the screen as she remembers it, it was as if yesterday that they did that photoshoot for Mikaelo, their European friend. They somehow looked too young during those days.

 

 

 

And that is… I actually fell for this girl’s charm.

 

 

 

Sulli felt like her tears were already forming in her eyes. She doesn’t know why but she suddenly felt her heart started to beat fast as she continues to scroll over the SNS account.

 

 

 

I like you. Those were the words I said when I finally gathered the courage to tell her.

 

 

It made tears escape her eyes. Minho’s face during that time entered her mind, he looked too nervous. That was the time when she was busy with one of the light of her shop as she was just starting to furnish it. She wanted to be hands on that’s why she even climbed up a chair to change the bulb… without noticing Minho’s presence, not until he hugged her and said those specific words.

 

 

 

 

I started helping her over her shop as I’m already in the last stage of my practice to finally receive the rights over the entertainment. It was tiring but I like what I’m doing.

 

 

Minho volunteered to help out on her shop and she was greatly touched by his actions. He became he instant assistant without asking him…. And it melted her heart as she actually confirmed her feelings for him… she likes him too.

 

 

It took me a while to finally gather the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend as I found confidence that she shares the same feeling with me too.

 

 

The photo was taken during a photoshoot they participated as sponsors.

 

 

And she said YES! I could have ruined the whole photoshoot if I didn’t have self-control. I was one of the happiest men alive that moment ^^

 

Sulli laughed over the caption. She recalled how Minho asked her to be his girlfriend. It was nothing romantic for die-hard romantic girls…. But she fined his effort very cute that time.

 

She was checking on the photos taken for the set when the screen suddenly changed into words, somehow a screesaver which confused Sulli since they were using the computer unit, so how come the screen saver would be out?

 

But the words actually shocked her.

 

 

It’s been some time since I had the courage and started courting you.

 

 

 

Then came the moment I felt that you feel the same way too.

 

 

 

Am I too assuming?

 

 

I hope not.

 

 

 

But I guess I just have to give it a try.

 

 

 

Choi Sulli

 

 

 

 

Will you be my girlfriend?

 

 

 

 

Bellow those words was an instruction saying ‘press enter if yes and space bar if no’. It was a bit childish but Sulli finds it really cute as she already shed tears. The whole team in the photoshoot were actually observing her as she looked around, she couldn’t find him.

 

“Where is he?” she asked Mikaelo but he just shrugged his shoulder.

 

She then turned her attention to the keyboard. She settled two fingers, one on the spacebar while the other is on enter key. She acted as if she was going to press the spacebar but eventually pressed enter…. As the computer screen turned black which made her eyes widen.

 

 

“What happened?” she asked but no one responded.

 

 

“Have you ever thought of what will happen if you pressed the spacebar?” a voice behind her spoke which made her turn around.

 

 

There he was, standing with a bouquet of flowers with a sweet smile in his lips…. The smile she fell for.

 

“Why would I if I’m sure enough of my answer?” Sulli wittily replied which made Minho chuckle.

 

 

“You’re really smart Ms. Sulli…. That makes me love you more.” Minho said as he closed the distance between him and Sulli. Sulli couldn’t help but smile, standing this near to his face makes her face burn.

 

“Am I that handsome to actually make you blush?” Minho asked as he touched her cheeks which made her feel blood rush all over her body, especially her face.

 

“As much as I want to call you conceited, I feel like I’ve got right since what you’re saying is true.” She managed to reply which made Minho laugh. Those replies from her always impresses him.

 

“Well then then I also got the right to say that the woman infront of me now is the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.” Minho said as he cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

 

“Thank you Ssul… you never know how thankful I am.” Minho whispered as he brought her closer to him for a hug while he held the bouquet on the other hand.

 

Sulli felt so right in her position, it is where she should be.

 

“Can I hear it personally?” Minho suddenly asked.

 

“Hear what?” she asked confused as they broke the hug.

 

“Your answer?” 

 

“YES!”

 

 

It’s almost three years since that day, and I never regret making a single memory we have together. I know I made the right decision… and now, all I want to do is to actually seal it with something new.

 

 

Sulli’s brow rose as she wiped away her tears. Her heart started to pound fast again… could it be….

 

 

I prayed to God for this day to come. For me to finally ask you this. I maybe a coward for not having the courage to say it in person… but… Sulli Choi…. Will you….

 

 

 

Sulli is already crying hard. She knows it. She can feel it… and she already got an answer since then… but the question is cut off. It didn’t have anything more than that….

 

 

“Ms. Sulli, we’re already here.” Her driver suddenly said which made her wipe away her tears. She then checked the SNS account, it was the last post and it has a ‘see more’ section but upon clicking it, you’ll still see a series of periods which disappointed her. She wanted the complete version of the question though she already knows it.

 

 

Sulli bid goodbye to her driver as she made her way to the hall. She was already anticipating for something but she didn’t want to go ahead of things. As she’s coming near the hall, her phone notifies her for a post in her SNS, it was from the same SNS account.

 

 

It took me awhile before finding this right ring to offer her. She’s too precious and I can clearly imagine her wearing this.

 

Her eyes is becoming misty again… the ring…. Looked so perfect.

 

 

She didn’t notice that she was already infront of the hall and the guards has already opened the door for her.

 

 

But what she expected was beyond what’s infront of her. It’s truly a private dinner of CHM Inc. as she see familiar staffs… truthfully, she thought that he would be there to propose to her, but she couldn’t even find his presence.

 

Then her phone rang for another notification.

 

 

When I see the sky, I remember her… I remember a baby… my baby.

 

 

Baby, that’s their endearment as Minho calls her a ‘giant baby’ once…. And it became a habit until it became endearment. She also thought that it suits him as he also acts like a baby himself.

 

But…

 

 

 

Sky?

 

 

Where can he possibly see the sky and take a photo of it….

 

 

 

 

Rooftop.

 

 

 

She immediately went out without minding talking to anyone, she haven’t even paid respect to Minho’s father and relatives but she hurriedly went to the elevator to make her way to the rooftop.

 

She chuckled upon realizing how ‘adventurous’ this whole thing is… but she didn’t mind… as long as she can confirm it… and eventually say her answer.

 

 

 

As soon as she reached the rooftop door, she gently opened the door.

 

 

And there he is, wearing his suit with both of his hands buried in his pocket, staring at the night sky. There was nothing special in the rooftop… but just seeing him is enough.

 

 

“Baby.” She called his attention as she walked towards him.

 

“Oh baby you’re already here. You could have called me.” Minho casually said as he kissed her.

 

“I actually came here because of a SNS account.” Sulli shared as she tried to fish something to her.

 

“Why?”

 

“The account left me hanging question and I wanted to know what comes next… the account somehow gave me clues which made me end up coming here.” Sulli explained which made Minho nodded.

 

“Don’t you think it’s just a troll?” Minho asked.

 

“I trust my heart and it tells me that it’s real.” Sulli confidently replied.

 

“If that’s so… then let’s just go back, the party is starting, we can’t miss a single part.” Minho suddenly replied which somehow made Sulli disappointed.

 

 

Did she expected for a lot?

 

 

She wanted to cry that very moment, thinking that it was just his set up or a trick… and she actually believed it.

 

Minho started walking as she followed behind with a pout on her lips.

 

Her steps are starting to get heavy as disappointment is starting to envelop her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until she saw something shining in the knob…  no it’s not in the knob but it’s actually hanging in the door… which she didn’t notice when she entered. Her jaw dropped upon seeing it in close up… it’s the same ring in the SNS.

 

 

Could it be…

 

 

“Minho…” she blurted his name as soon as she got hold of the ring.

 

 

Minho turned to face her with a smiling face.

 

 

“I thought you’ll never see it.” Minho suddenly said which made her burst into tears as she run and hugged him.

 

 

“I thought… I thought…” she couldn’t even complete her sentence as she just settled in hugging him which made Minho chuckle, she’s really a baby.

 

 

“Would you want to hear the complete question?” Minho offered as he let go of the hug. Sulli was just staring at him, unable to respond. He walked towards the door and untied the knot of the ring. He then pulled Sulli back to the center of the rooftop.

 

 

“I actually didn’t plan to say it in person… but I guess it would be more believable that it comes from my heart as I ask it…” Minho started as he kneeled in one knee which made Sulli cry for more.

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

 

 

That was the question he was longing to ask.

 

 

 

 

And Sulli was longing to hear.

 

 

 

“Yes I will… ofcourse I will marry you.” Sulli happily replied as she offered her hand for him to insert the ring on her finger.

 

Minho immediately stood up and hugged her.

 

 

“You don’t know how happy I am to actually hear this confirmation.” Minho said.

 

 

“for I know that you’re actually confident that I’ll accept it.” Sulli replied which made Minho chuckle.

 

 

“But by just remembering your face, it makes me feel nervous that you’ll actually reject it.” Minho said as he let go of the hug and cupped her face.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’re too pretty and I’m afraid that you might find a greater man than me.” Minho explained which made Sulli laugh.

 

“Why would I dare to find a man if I already got a perfect someone infront of me?” Sulli asked which made Minho’s lips curve into a smile.

 

“I love you.” He just finished it as he claimed her lips.

 

“I love you too.” Sulli replied between kisses which made Minho smile as he continued to claim her lips.

 

It was too much for his expectation… but he likes it.

 

A perfect proposal it is.

 

 

============

 

end of chapter eleven.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I hope I still got you there :) ahahahaha!

 

anyways. how was it? :)

 

I don't own any of the photos, credits to the owner. :)

 

comments?

thank you so much :)