THIRTEEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

THIRTEEN

“Where are you?” Minho called Sulli just on time that she’s done talking to a client.

 

“Inside my office, why?” Sulli replied, it’s been three weeks since Minho left and she was surprised to receive a call from him since he has always call at night for he’s busy with meetings and stuffs in the morning.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to know.” Minho used a cute voice over the phone which made Sulli giggle as she made her way out of her office.

 

“You’re not busy am I right?” Sulli asked but was surprised when two arms suddenly s her waist as it nuzzle her neck which sent shivers all over her body.

 

“I’m not busy anymore… time to do my husband duties.” He whispered on her ears which made her blush as she got hold of her phone.

 

“When… when…” Sulli isn’t able to finish her sentence as Minho tighten his hug from her back.

 

“I miss you…” he whispered.

 

“I miss you too.” Sulli replied as her face continued to blush. She wanted to look around to see if her employees are around… but she can’t afford to have an eye contact to them if ever. They may act sweet infront of them, but… well, she’s just shy. And the anxiety of Minho’s presence makes her stammer.

 

“How’s my baby?” Minho asked her as he made her turn to face him.

 

Sulli can’t help but smile upon seeing his face after three weeks. Ofcourse it has always been handsome and charismatic…. She just can’t believe that this man is hers since then… and she and this man would finally be one in no time.

 

“Good… and much more better that you’re finally here.” Sulli replied as she cupped his face. Her action seemed to be an approval as Minho’s face came near her and settled his lips on her… indeed, a longing kiss for three weeks.

 

Unknown to them, Sulli’s employees are all settled on a small opened are on the door, giggling while peaking over the moment of their boss and her future husband.

 

 

­

-

 

 

“So, when do you plan to start your preparations?” Luna asked as she took a bite of her cake. They’re now having some snacks in a coffee shop as Minho called her and Onew.

 

“I actually want to start it the sooner the better… how about you Ssul?” Minho replied as he glanced at her.

 

“Well, I’d be willing to devote my time for it.” Sulli smiled at him which made him hold her hand…. As Onew faked a cough.

 

“Actually, I can help Sulli over the wedding preparations… besides I’m already on leave so I got nothing to do.” Luna presented.

 

“No… I mean it’s not that I’m rejecting it, it’s just that, you’ll just get tired over it… I can handle it and ask you about details if needed.” Sulli tried not to offend her which made Luna pout.

 

“I must agree with Ssul honey… you might tire yourself over it… but we can always lend a hand to help them.” Onew supported Sulli’s response as Sulli nodded in agreement. But it made the pregnant woman sulky.

 

“Aight… really… I know myself best… so it wouldn’t be a bother… really… I’ll set my limitations over it so you’ve got nothing to worry… please…. My bestfriend is going to get married once and I can’t affort to just sit and watch her do things even though Minho will help her.” Luna tried to prove her point which made the three exchange glances and sighed.

 

 

 

 

-

 

“this baby pink motif would surely be really cute.” Luna said as she scribbled notes. Sulli laughed as she took a sip of her juice.

 

And yes, they’re inside their residence, planning over Sulli and Minho’s wedding. They just settled with doing the preparations here rather than going somewhere… ofcourse for Luna to be able to help out as her request. Sulli is actually having fun with Luna’s help, you can clearly see how hands on she was during her and Onew’s wedding for actually knowing a lot of things for the preparation.

 

“And I really love the date you chose for your wedding.” Luna added as she glanced at Sulli. A smile just escaped the woman’s lips.

 

 

“So, have you chosen the date?”

 

That’s the question that kept on repeating in Sulli’s head. It’s her mom’s question as they has just came from a dinner with them and since it’s still early, she and Minho decided to go to their private spot.

 

“Baby.” Minho called her attention which made her look at him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Have you thought about mom’s question?” Minho asked. Just earlier, Sulli’s parents insisted him to call them mom and dad since in no time, it’ll be legal.

 

“Actually, I’ve been thinking about it.” Sulli honestly replied as she rested her head on Minho’s shoulder.

 

“So when would you want it to be?” Minho asked.

 

“How about you?”

 

“I’ll marry you anytime baby… you know that.” Minho sweetly replied as he got hold of her hand and kissed it which made the lady smile.

 

“I’m serious here baby.” Sulli tried to fight the urge of giggling over his sweet words which made Minho chuckle.

 

“Okay fine… how about this… let’s mark a date on our phone’s calendar and exchange to see it?” Minho suggested as Sulli lifted her head from his shoulder as she agreed to his suggestion.

 

“What if we pick different dates?” Sulli asked while scrolling through her calendar.

 

“Then let’s pick another one…” Minho replied with a laugh which made Sulli make face and pouted.

 

“Baby even I’m scrolling through my phone, I can clearly know that you’re pouting.” Minho said with a chuckle which made Sulli pout more as she covered her face with her phone, knowing Minho… he would prove his ‘kiss stealer’ award anytime.

 

“Are you done?” Minho asked upon saving the marked date on his phone.

 

“Um.” Sulli then batted her eyebrows as she handed her phone to Minho as he exchanged his to hers.

 

 

As soon saw the marked date on Minho’s phone, she can’t help but smile….

 

 

Indeed they’re soul mates.

 

 

A smile formed on Minho’s lips upon seeing Sulli’s phone.

 

 

They have chosen the same date.

 

The date when they first met each other.

 

 

 

-

 

“Miss Sulli, thank you for coming over my wedding, I really appreaciate it.” Said Soojin, one of her employee who invited her for her wedding. Being a kind boss, she attended and even sponsored the wedding gown of the bride. Minho was actually invited but he politely rejected the invitation since he was having a whole day meeting with the board on the said date. But ofcourse, Minho didn’t let the event pass without sending a wedding gift for the couple.

 

“I’m very happy for your wedding Soojin… and you’ve worked hard for the shop, it’s another way of thanking you.” Sulli replied as she held both of the hands of her worker.

 

“And thank you for the wedding gown and suit Ms. Sulli, I don’t know how to thank you for more.” The husband also expressed his thankfulness which just made Sulli smile.

 

“You’re very welcome, I’m really looking forward for your married life, I knew that you’ll end up this way.” Sulli replied.

 

 

The whole reception, Sulli saw the love as she clearly saw the happiness on the wedded couple… it somehow made her heart beat fast as she realized that soon… she’ll be able to experience those too. It made her feel giddy… but on the same time a bit nervous on what would be the turn-out of hers.

 

 

-

 

“Hi baby.” Minho greeted her as soon as he entered the kitchen. Since he promised to drop by a visit after dinner, Sulli is busy preparing dessert for them to eat during his stay.

 

“Hi baby, how’s today?” Sulli asked after kissing his cheeks.

 

“Bit tiring but everything went fine… atleast uncle stopped pointing out edges of my report.” Minho replied as he settled on the bar stool while he waits for Sulli to finish what she’s doing.

 

“And the two of you still got such issue.” Sulli said as she settled a plate of dessert infront of him as she sat beside him.

 

“I don’t know… I can’t help it… the way he stares… it’s creeping me out.” Minho replied with a shivering action but Sulli stopped him by feeding him a spoonful.

 

“You know him… just let it pass and you’ll get over it.” Sulli advised as she fed him another spoon.

 

“Fine… let’s not talk about him for now… anyways, where’s mom and dad?”

 

“You know those two… feeling like teenybopper and went on a date.” Sulli replied with a giggle which made Minho laugh.

 

“I see… so how was the wedding earlier?” Minho asked.

 

“It was fun… I’m happy that Soojin look so good with the wedding gown I made… and the suit fits her husband too.” Sulli storied excitedly as Minho also fed her a spoonful.

 

“Now I can’t wait to see you wear your own.” Minho replied with a sweet smile which made Sulli’s expression to change as she bit her lower lips… but immediately recovered by faking a smile on him.

 

“uh… yeah… I can’t wait.” She surely sounded off but Minho didn’t bother it.

 

“Speaking of… have you made your design already? Can I see it?” Minho asked excitedly which made Sulli to fake another smile.

 

“Baby you’re too excited… we’re still busy with the preparations such as the guests and venue… we’ll get there.” Sulli tried not to sound different by saying it.

 

“But the gown is part of the preparations baby… but no worries… whatever you wear that day… you’ll still be the most beautiful woman.” Minho replied as he got hold of Sulli’s hand and kissed it.

 

 

-

 

“Seriously Ssul, don’t worry about it, I’m sure in no time you’ll be able to create your own piece… just give it a break for now and don’t be pressure.” Luna tried to console Sulli over the phone.

 

Sulli on the other hand just heaved a sigh, she didn’t have a choice but call Luna and tell her concerns.

 

“I’ve gone through that Ssul, I’m telling you you’ll get over it.” Luna added, hoping to convince Sulli through remembering her own experience before wedding.

 

“I really hope so… I hope.” Sulli simply replied. She’s really bothered about her wedding gown… why on earth can’t she make the gown for her own but she’s able to make a gown for others in a span of five to ten minutes?

 

 

 

-

 

 

“Minho you’re still awake?” Onew was surprised to see Minho in the dining table with his laptop on. He was just going to drink some water but his sigh somehow called his attention.

 

“Oh, I’m just busy with something.” Minho replied, eyes still on his laptop.

 

 Onew came near him and saw several papers and brochures on the table… as a chuckle escaped from his mouth.

 

“So the future husband is busy looking for a place to live?” Onew asked as he settled beside him.

 

Minho laughed with his question.

 

“I can’t help it… I want to have her live on a dream house… on her ideal place… that’s why I can’t help but look for the best.” Minho explained.

 

“You’ve got a lot of options… I’m sure you’ll be able to choose the right place in no time.” Onew replied.

 

“I should… it’s going to be the place where we’ll start our family… where we’ll start to live forever…” Minho replied dreamily which made Onew smile.

 

“The young Minho I knew is really a grown up man now huh…. Don’t worry, I’d be here for help.” Onew said as he tapped his shoulder, feeling proud of what kind of man his brother has become.

 

 

 

 

==================

end of chapter thirteen.

 

I'm sorry for updating just now, i've been busy these days.

 

and anyways.... I just want to tell you that from chapter thirteen.

we only got five chapters left. -___- which means that CSWS will end on chapter 18. I hope you'll still be able to hold on till the end chapter :)

 

anywaaaaysss again. ahahahahah! How was it? comments? :)

thank you so much :)